Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2111397 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Next update will drop tomorrow. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hapsonv: 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wow! TheBlessedMan is back. Welcome back Boss. First to comment after the Boss himself. Pls my Birthday is in a weeks time. do mention me in ur next update. Thanx nd u welcm once again
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by fvck(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Dedicated to FaithUBAH70. Pfolar(chop kiss.) thanx and God bless.

139. COUNTLESS.

With semi-hammered motions, I stood up and started heading towards the narrow alley of the building.

In my half drunken state, I could hear the ladies whispering to me as I walk past their rooms. I took my time to survey
their appearances
until I saw a lady that have all the qualities that attracted my
attention.

I stood in front of her in akimbo posture and began to survey her looks. She was claded in a pink bikini top and pants that did a very lazy job at concealing what they were meant to conceal.

Chocolate in
complexion, at an average height of 5.5 and a very big brest that played
an attacking role in
her body's first eleven.

The red lipstick on her lips and oval face all but complimented the
perfect curricullum vitae required of that kind of job.

"do you need someone to seriously drive you nuts?" She asked with a warm smile that revealed an envious white dentition.

"ahah, you are right. Except that am not going to nuts. Hell is where am going, are you sure you can drive me there?"

"Come inside and you will find out..." She replied with a smarmy seductive look.

"okay..." I said with a shrugg. "we don't want to keep the devil waiting for long." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside her small tawny painted room.

Sooner have we entered that she started loosening my belts and tie.
Remember, I was still claded in my wedding
suits.

"your money is..."

"come-on, money is not my problem, my problem right now is how to make it to hell today before they lock the door..."

"you are funny and handsome at the same time...and you are also new here.." She said after getting rid of my trousers.

"oh!" I grumbled out as her soft palms connected with
my boxer-covered
konji. "yeap...and hopefully this will be my last time
here..."

She chuckled wryly, "well, by the time am done with you, am sure you will do everything to come back here." She continue to fondl3 my
claded konji while we
exchange words.

"you don't understand....am not coming back...." I stuttered out
as prepared to surrender myself to her magic touches.

"you will come back, trust me..." She reiterated
further-ly as her
hands found my balls.

"well, maybe if there is commotion in hell...."
I replied in what sounds like a quarter-to-ecstasy tone.

Without further delay, She started toasting my arousal for some minutes until my drunken legs couldn't carry on with the responsibility of carrying my body any longer.

She noticed this and gently drag me to the bed.

I quickly pulled off my trousers and loosen my shirt in a hurry.

She was watching me all the while until I was through with what I was doing.

I laid back on the bed and she took that as an invitation to resume what she started few seconds ago.

"you know, its been long since I last experience this...." I uttered in my teetered voice.

She smiled and placed her palms on my chest. “I know.... getting a hard-on....” She reached for my boxers and tried pulling it off, but wasn't able to do it easily until I lifted my waist up.

She released a surprised gasps as her eyes settled on my eight inches.
" wow!!! What do we have here, if not a huge monster..."

I wasn't surprised at her amazed declaration since all the ladies that have seen it before had displayed similar reactions. I only smiled and starred at her.

" its a monster...." I said.

"ahswear... I've never seen a dicck as huge as this ever in my life...even during my 3years in this business...its a huge monster...." She declared with a tone of total sincerity.

"yes....its a monster that has destroyed my life..and it needs to be taught a big lesson...thats why I brought it here for you to help me cage it inside your pussea." I stated sarcastically.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm, don't worry, I will help you punish it with my kiri-kiri pussea...." She remarked with an effusive smile. And with that, her hand moved down my belly, and straight to my cocck, her hand wrapping around it. I froze at the feeling of someone touching me like that for the first time in 7 months. Her hand gently rubbing my erection. She put her head on my chest and got serious with my dicck.

She started to build up pace, and soon my hips were bucking in time with her hand. Suddenly she stopped and in an instant, undo her wears and straddled my hips. Her hand guided my cocck to her pussea.

The thought of stopping her to use condom crossed my mind at that moment, but the excitement of getting laid again blocked my vocal cords from doing so.

Besides, its pointless, seeing as the intention to kill myself is still lingering on my mind.

She rubbed it up and down twice against her labia before lining it up with her entrance. She started to lower herself onto me and soon I was deep inside her.
She seemed to lose all self control and just rode me hard with her fingers digging into my sides. The feel of her tight pussea was too much to bear and with her growing cries of ecstasy I thrust harder into her.

"oh forkk...this is too damn good!...." She cried out.

Her cries and the sounds produced by her arse slapping hard on my crotch, covered the whole room.

Unfortunately, we've barely forked for less than one or two minutes when I started feeling what I presumed to be my last orgasm on earth approaching very fast.

This lady, however, never stopped in her assignment to ride me to orgasm and I started feeling uneasy as my orgasm was approaching.

Just barely two minutes into the intercouse and am about to release my load was the reason for my discomfort. Apparently, there seems to be nothing I could do to stop myself from appearing like a one-minute man before this lady.

"ohoh!! Fvck me!!!" She cried out loud as she began to rotate her hips against my crotch and that signalled the height of my endurance level to withhold my load.

Virtually, I moaned 'I'm Cumming' and I felt my cum surging to my cockk and finally pumping inside her.

After feeling my load inside her, the lady stopped and shot me a deadpan look.

"what just happened?" She queried.

I cleared my throat and held her hands on my chest.

"what?" I asked back, trying to feign ignorant of what she asked.

"did you just released your sperm inside me?"

"hum...hrrm..." I stuttered out shyly. I was feeling ashamed of myself at that moment.

"that d!ck and handsome body is too good for you to be a one minute man..." She finally declared the statement I was expecting her to drop.

I was just staring at her in embarrassed mode and was unable to speak or do anything while my softened d!ck was still inside her tunnel.

"this is very embarrassing. I saw that d!ck and all I could think of is how to enjoy it to the fullest...which is why I didn't use a condom....you are very silly. What nonsense!" She ranted out in what seems like a frustrated tone and I could see how dissappointed she was feeling.
"you just carry big d!ck for nothing...no strenght or power to make good use of it whatsoever...." She voiced out again and it was at that moment that I found my voice.

"ahah, why na? Can't you see say na your pussea dey rush me? Am not a one minute man ahswear...your pussea is too good for me not to cumm quickly..."

"amaggedon finish your mouth!...lame excuse. Useless body...useless big-dìck" She hissed and shook her head dejectedly and rolled off me.

'See my life! Even sex that use to be my strongest weapon to get whatever I want have suddenly become a waste product. Hmm, see how this ashawo lady dey abuse me because of my inability to satisfy her in bed... Everything she said just but confirms my intention to kill myself.

I've lost my wife, my child, my life, my friends and family because of sex. Now to derive a little pleasure from the same cause of my failure in life is no longer possible.

I've had enough of it! Suicide is the next best thing to do.' My thoughts.

"pay me my...." The lady was still saying when a loud bang landed on the door.

We were both spooked by the strange sound that just came from the door.

"who is there?" The lady queried loudly.

"open this door right now!" Commanded by a thick voice from outside the door.

She looked at me with a shockened face and asked in whispers. "who is it?"

"I don't know....I don't live here." I replied.

"open this door now or I will knock it down!" The voice threatened again with an impatient tone that got the lady on her feet.

"ok, am coming.." She rose up and I watched nonchallantly as she hurriedly put on her bikini cloths before approaching the door.

"who be that?" She queried loudly as she started opening the door.

The only reply she got after opening the door was a pistol pointed directly at her face.

_

Five men, all claded in a facial mask and a black tight-fitting spider-vest and trousers, stood in front of us (we are up to ten, kneeling down) inside the open area of the bar.

Three of them had a machete each in their hands, one had something that looked like a big wallet in his hand while the last man - whose appearance and composure made him - appear like the leader had a shotgun in his hand.

They maintained a mean demeanour before us while the other nine people kneeling around me continued starring at them in their perpetual nervous state of mind.

The lady that just fvcked me to a one-minute orgasm was also beside me.

"good day to you all here..." The man who appeared to be the leader began to talk in his thick voice. "first of all, I must introduce us to all of you.
We are the...."

"Spider Brothers!!!" The other guys echoed in unison.

"from the..."

"Spider Hood!"

"we rob the..."

"lavish spenders.!!!.." They all chorused out in a deep baritone voice and excitement could be felt in every word they say.

The other guests just continue watching them with an unsettled mind and a look full of fright, ofcos except me who already had a suicide task to carry out. I was just as calm as the night sea and at the same time thinking of how best to make use of the opportunity my depressed mind just found in this on-going scene before me.

TBC

Nothing dey inside sex my girl
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wow! The boss is back. Countless is dope as ever. Never a dull moment. Na we dey rush you boss.

I pity this Darous sha. I belong to d merciful crews. The guy don suffer sotey he wan die. His premature ejaculation is one of the causes of depression. TBM have truly done some research. Welldone my bro. Much respect I gat for you bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
fvck:

Nothing dey inside sex my girl
i think you are among the people plagiarising his story. Or why would u quote a whole update for a comment? Abeg, modify it.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
take ur time dear. We are behind you. Na we dey rush u. I heart you dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Team mercy. Pity the guy pleaase
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Pinkie2018(f): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
I have missed ur update; I cant wait; welcome
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Seriously this darous guy self.I feel no pity again for him.he does not deserve that woman joke.so selfish n cowardice for my liking.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lolz
Elviswifey1:
Seriously this darous guy self.I feel no pity again for him.he does not deserve that woman joke.so selfish n cowardice for my liking.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pinkie2018:
I have missed ur update; I cant wait; welcome
awn...thanx so much dear. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Flakins:
take ur time dear. We are behind you. Na we dey rush u. I heart you dear
i heart u too dear. Thanx alot
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
manuelFORBES:
i think you are among the people plagiarising his story. Or why would u quote a whole update for a comment? Abeg, modify it.
bro abi u no see tactics? Chai...ah don enter am
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
hapsonv:
Wow! TheBlessedMan is back. Welcome back Boss. First to comment after the Boss himself. Pls my Birthday is in a weeks time. do mention me in ur next update. Thanx nd u welcm once again
hbd in adv bro. Date please?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by hapsonv: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
hbd in adv bro. Date please?

My Birth date is 29th, August, tanx Boss nd welcm once again
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
hapsonv:

aiit bro. Noted. Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Welcome home bro

As hot as the beginning
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
menwongo:
Welcome home bro

As hot as the beginning
what an essential reader u are bro. I love the fact that have gat u behind me. Thru thick and thin. U are amazing bro. Thanx 4 being another source of inspiration. I app it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2018
140. COUNTLESS.

The apprehensive murmurs of the other people kneeling around me could be felt across the place after the boss have finished making the introduction.

"now lets get to serious business..." The leader declared and took the centre stage. "first, let me tell you, you can't excape this place. The sound-proof system inside this building will not allow any noise to reach outside. But if you try to be smart, see this gun..." He raised his gun above his mask-covered head. " I just bought it last week, and I never test am before. So if you don't want your body to be used as a testing object, DONT YOU DARE WASTE MY TIME!" He ended with emphasis on the last words. He motioned closer to where we were kneeling down and continue talking. "now, all of you, drop all your phones, purse, and valuables on the floor! Now!..." He stated authoritatively and every one complied except me.

Two of the guys holding the machete started collecting the phones from everyone.

In no time, one of them got to my front and found it empty. He tapped me on the shoulder and made a questioning gesture.

"what?" I asked him boldly with a nonchalant tone.

"you dey craze? Where your phone?"

At first, the thought of putting my hand inside my pocket and giving him my phone crossed my mind but the fact that their boss have said he's going to kill whoever prove to be stubborn held me back.

So I just scoffed and stared at him with a bold face. A face thats ready to die.

"the phone wey your papa buy for me abi?" I queried outright and the guy was taken aback by my sudden boldness.

I watched as he bit his lips tightly before his boss noticed the little stunt I was pulling.

"Shigo, wetin dey happen for there?" The boss asked from where he was standing.

"na this idiot wan dey form Pharaoh for here boss...he no wan release hin phone..."

"he wan die ni? Bring am come here.." The boss ordered and two other guys quickly joined him and in less than 30seconds, I was being dragged to the front of the boss.

"get on your knees!" The boss thundered in a thick voice that didn't bother me atall.

I rolled my eyes sideways towards his standing members and began to think of what to do.

"are you deaf! I said get on your knees!" He ordered again threatingly and I nearly complied but little did I know that my depressed mind has taken over as the Dean of The faculty of Thinking and Reasoning of my Brain's University.

"I won't repeat it again..." He raised his gun level with my face and motioned to his guys to move back. "is he the only one proving stubborn?" He glanced back and asked his guys.
Two of them answered him affirmatively and he returned his look towards me.

"oh boy, get down on your knees!"

"I heard you the first and second time!" I fired back in a standard manner.

The mask covering his face didn't allow me to see his facial expression after hearing my unexpected effontery but I could surmise from his body dialect that he was suprised.

He was silent for a few seconds before he ordered all the other guests on their knees to lie face down on the floor. He noticed the expensive wedding ring on my finger and a smile errupted from behind his mask.

"I can see you are a rich guy. You must have been over-pampered from birth which is why you no wan obey simple command. I go deal with you myself. I go teach you lesson wey you no go ever forget!" He ended and ordered two of his guys to force me to my knee.

I struggled with them briefly but they overpowered me quickly. The boss held my hand and removed the one-day old wedding ring in my finger. He tossed it to the guy holding the big wallet.

The two guys (holding me down) moved to my sides and their boss started searching my body for other valuables.

He chuckled loudly when they came in contact with my S8 phone.

"hey guys! This idiot is forking rich!" He roared loudly and the other guys jeered happily.

I was not bothered atall despite what he took from me. I was just acting on the hope that he will stick to his word and kill me for being stubborn.

"oya, where is your cash?" The boss asked me.

I shot him a look of apathy and he repeated the question again.

"You are stupid if you think a rich handsome guy like me will come to this gawdforsaken place with cash.....you are a bloody fool!...." The effect of the heavy slap that landed on my cheeks after that statement was enough to snap me back to sanity but apparently, I was too far down the depression lane, hence no way of coming back.

'yes! Finally! We are getting somewhere!' That was the thought that crept through my mind at that moment.

"if you say one more word like an insult again, I will blow your head off!" He declared firmly with his gun's nozzle kissing my forehead. I prayed for him to pull the trigger but the idiot just withdraw the gun and started operating my phone.

"whats your password?" He asked me without looking at me.

"my date of birth..." I answered back.

He shifted his gaze to my face. "am I suppose to know that?".

"yes. Unless you are too far into the foolish la...." Another slap landed on my face, although this time it came from one of the guys holding me down.

I smiled sheepishly and used my tongue to feel the warm effect of the slap inside my mouth.

"whats your Date of birth... I won't ask again..." The boss demanded.

I cleared my throat and pretended to be in a thinking mode.

"answer me!" He thundered.

"I was born five years before your mother was born, so start treating me with some respe...." This time, it wasn't a slap that interrupted my statement, rather, it was a heavy knock on the head from one of the guys holding me that nearly sent my face landing on the floor.

The pain I felt, instead of making me see the need to stop being stubborn, but rather it opened my mind to another state of mental delusion. I.e semi-saddist, hence the irrational things am doing right there.

I grumbled with a deep sigh and mustered up the strenght to talk.

"you bloody fools, you expect me to tell you that 1-9-8-6 is my password abi? You dey craze! Am not telling you anything...."

The boss scoffed and got busy with my phone and started operating it with the information I just gave him subconsciously.

Everyone was silent while the boss was busy. Am just hoping he gets angry and blow my head off. Atleast, he would have saved me the stress of killing myself.

"which of the banks app do you have cash?"

"Power Bank...." I answered with a tone of temerity.

"what? Which bank is that?" One of the guys holding me down asked in a confused tone.

"its the type of bank you fund with a USB cord connected to an electric socket...."

"boss, abeg, make I kill this bastard...." The guy with the big wallet voiced out angrily.

The boss, instead of getting angry just faced the guy and smiled. "Franco, calm down... I think thats exactly what he wants. He has a death wish...but we are just here to take some cash, not to have blood on our hands. We are the SpiderBrothers. We only rob the lavish spenders. We are not killing anyone!"

"what! Thats not our agreement atall...." I countered him.

"I don't remember making any deal with you..."

"but you said you will kill anyone that prove stubborn..."

"ah!..." He cuts in with a grin. "now I understand...thats why you have been behaving like a lunatic that wants to die. You truly want to die. But we are not killing you... You've wasted our time enough. I will take this phone with me and find a way to access your bank, then you can go kill yourself." He ended conclusively.

He turned around and backed me. He motioned to the guy called Franco to move closer. The latter quickly obeyed and he dropped my phone inside the bag.

He told his guys to round up and the guys holding me withdraw their holds on me and they all started preparing to leave.

I was left in a state of disappointment as my plan to get this coward thieves to finish me off just hit a rock.

'how am I going to kill myself now! Its midnight already and the darkness around the river area might be enough to scare me from jumping into it....how am I going to kill my....'

"thank you all for your co-operation." Voice of the boss interrupted my thoughts."I pray we all meet some other time....you can all stand up after twenty minutes after we leave. We are the spider brothers...."

He finished his statement and they all began to march towards the entrance.

While the other guests (who are still lying down all this while) were dropping a sigh of relief, I on the contrary wasn't ready to give up on this opportunity.

The next thing I knew was, I rose up quickly and ran towards the entrance. The guy carrying the big wallet was the last one to make it outside and I hurriedly rush at him and knock him to the ground. Before the other guys could stop me, I've already removed the mask covering his light and pimple covered face.

The boss hurried back in and gave me two heavy kick with his canvas that sent me landing on the floor with my back.

"boss my face! My face! He took off my mask!" Franco was shouting continuously on the floor.

I managed to get up to my feet and walked to the boss.

"mr Boss, you...have to kill me now... I...already know one of your boys.... I know his face..."

The boss fumed at me and brought out his gun. He pointed it at my face and glanced behind me. He obviously checked on the other guests that were still lying down on the floor.

The guy called Franco faced the door in an attempt to hide his exposed face from me.

"hey, there is no point in hiding your face again. I already see everything. Just tell your boss to kill me and you will be safe. Or else, am going straight to the police once I leave this place..." I stated assuringly.

The boss appeared to be considering my statement as he was just looking at my face without uttering any word for more than one minute.

After saying all that, I was expecting the boss to just pull the trigger right there, but the coward just hissed and say, "I won't kill you. Am not. "

He then moved closer with his gun pointing at me and continued. "apart from the fact that not killing people on our operations is the only thing keeping us from getting caught, its also against our code and robbing morals..."

"you are very crazy! what stupid morals? And what happens when I go to the police? Cos trust me, the police will hear of this." I threatened further.

One of the guys holding a machete moved closer to the boss and said, "boss, I know its against our code, but our safety comes first. Our safety is under threat right now...."

"Opera, Opera, don't worry.... Can't you see this guy is suffering from mental disorder. He won't even remember this event in the next one hour. Thank Gawd he's the only one that saw Franco's face and he's not a threat...trust me no one will believe what he says..." He assured the guy with a confident tone but his gun is still pointed at my face.

"ahah, see you," I cut in quickly. " I already saw his face and I know his real name..."

"boss, he knows my name?" Franco chipped in without turning around.

"yes..." I answered.

"he's bluffing. He will do anything to get killed...."

I pointed at Franco and said, "your name is Francis! And am going to tell everyone here your name once you leave. Just incase I forget...just tell your boss to kill me now or give me the gun and I'll do it myself..."

"Boss! You heard him...do something quick na, we are wasting time...." One of the guys stated with a frightened tone. I smiled inwardly as my plan seems to be working atlast.

"calm down guys. If thats the case, then lets take him with us. We can decide what to do with him later... Couguar, give Franco another mask.... Opera, check on the guys outside to see if the coast is still clear and lets get out of here quickly...." The instructions were quickly followed and the boss moved closer to me and whispered. "not with my gun, but you might get your wish afterall...."

I grinned at him and sighed out. Atlast, am finally getting to die.

One other guy stayed with the people lying down on the floor while the rest went about carrying out the task given to them.

One minute of silence passed before the door entrance door suddenly flew open and a guy rushed inside. "boss...boss.... Spoilers are coming... I see their car from afar...." The returning Opera delievered that message in a hurry.

A frightened look appeared on their boss's face from behind the mask.

"Lets go! Lets go!!" The boss ordered and they started preparing to move out.

"boss, what about him?" The fifth guy asked his boss while pointing at me from the entrance.

The boss glanced back and began to contemplate on which risk is higher. The risk of taking me with them and slowing them down in escaping or the risk of leaving me to talk to the police?

"him? We can't take him. He will get us caught..." He finally stated and they began to rush out.

The thought that they are leaving me behind without killing me was unacceptable to me at that instance. I ran after them and was lucky to catch up with their boss as he stepped outside the dark environment of the building. I used all my strenght to push him forward and he fell face flat on the concrete floor, hence causing the gun in his hand to fell off. I gave him another knock on the head and I quickly rose up to get the gun.

The other guys didn't stop in their tracks and they were oblivious to their boss's present situation.

I picked the gun and held it firm in my jiltery hand.

The boss got to his feet and started backing away slowly after seeing his gun in my hand.

"run! Idiot!" I shouted at him and he quickly succumb to my voice.

I glanced around to see if someone was watching me. I only heard a police siren sound from nearby and that gave me the sense of haste needed to carry out my long awaited task.

Hell! Here I come!

I placed the gun on my heart and was about to pull the trigger when I realised that doing that will be like shooting Adejoke and everybody I've ever loved. My mum, my siblings and Chris included.

Thinking again, I held the gun above my face and placed it on my forehead.

If any part of my body should die first, it has to be the department responsible for every decision I've ever made and my brain faculty happens to be the one.

I closed my eyes and prepared to pull the trigger. I released what I hoped to be my last breath on earth and without further delay, I squeeze my finger on the trigger of the gun. I was expecting a bullet to pierce open my skull and a gunshot sound but none of it came. I squeeze again and again but still got the same result.

I checked the gun and hissed after seeing that the life-taking toy was still on 'safe' mode.

I quickly raised the hammer of the gun and made it ready to fire.
I returned it to my forehead and started pulling the trigger gently.

Well, you can guess what happens when the trigger of a fully loaded gun is pulled.

The sound that followed was too deafening and it was enough to...........

TBC.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rukidanty: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2018
good one.. if you die, who will complete the story and that's why you can't die
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2018
rukidanty:
He cant or he mustn't ?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2018
rukidanty:
He cant or he mustn't ?...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Youngzubi(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2018
Theblessedman!

ahswear Isaac newton and co scientist are still carring out research on how and where you got this your brain from!

infact i need to reward my man,em! lemme see what i can do

oya send me your ATM pin lemme debit your account small grin

iyeeeeeee who slap me??

4 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kpalobi(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2018
Good story Boss
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gabi98(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
TBM now that you want to kill yourself, who will tell us the concluding part of the story
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2018
Tbm well done and welcome bk
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2018
Youngzubi:
Theblessedman!

ahswear Isaac newton and co scientist are still carring out research on how and where you got this your brain from!

infact i need to reward my man,em! lemme see what i can do

oya send me your ATM pin lemme debit your account small grin

iyeeeeeee who slap me??
Nobody slap you bro...thats just the breeze of thunder searching for your imei.

Lols

6 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Deporps(f): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Waow this century story is all the way from the beginning interesting,
well if you need an awesome logo like this√
pls Share

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by FadaHemmy: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
The blessed man is indeed blessed... More inspirations and blessing bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
FadaHemmy:
The blessed man is indeed blessed... More inspirations and blessing bro.
thanks bro.
...its highly appreciated
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
hapsonv:

Whats ur real name bro ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.