Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,616 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2111361 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kennybelle: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
OMG shocked.
I hope that isn't Nike o!
But this guy likes trouble sha. Trouble dey follow am 'bumper to bumper'. How could he have accepted the option Lewis gave him. I hope it doesn't backfire sha.

Thank you so much for the updates. U're a great entertainer
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by WILLIAMSKECH: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
[b]CONTINUATION OF 150 EPISODE FINALE OF COUNTLESS.
Good update from the son of thunder himself. Keep it coming Bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rukidanty: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
nice one keep it up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Great strides from you tbm
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by WILLIAMSKECH: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
I moved to the next comment by LightQueen. She says:
"Eh, wonders shall never end. Obviously, that guy is still
living in the stone age. If am that woman, the next place
we'd be meeting will be in a court room with a divorce
paper in front of the judge.
By the way, the poster above me, which network are you
using? You beat me to FTC. Thunder fire that your revenge
plan on your boss."
I manage to smile at that. Its like this woman never heard
of Sudanyl.
I moved to the next comment of Rumpleslitskin. He says,
"I no blame the man. The fear of epilepsy is the beginning
of temple run. I would have done the same.
No one should quote me unnecessarily."
Yea! Thats my niggar up there.
TheBlessedMan this 1 got me laughing.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2018
Mouthwatering. Hope dats nt Chioma. Tbm thank u.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2018
LightQueen ur troublelisious comment don carry u enta TBM store...........bt come to think of it, that is ur typical comment no doubt abt it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by EMPEROR48: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Thanks so much @TBM for the mention, I wish you well in all your endeavors. The update was a bomb. Keep it coming... We are solidly behind you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2018
Damibiz:
LightQueen ur troublelisious comment don carry u enta TBM store...........bt come to think of it, that is ur typical comment no doubt abt it
Lol I know you are lying but continue cheesy

TheBlessedMAN chop kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2018
A no Sabi lie oh,ask TheBlessedMan
LightQueen:
Lol I know you are lying but continue cheesy

TheBlessedMAN chop kiss kiss kiss
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kamelot231(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2018
Ghost � mood deactivated may God bless youGhost � mood deactivated may God bless you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Itsky: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Big thanks to the man blessed. You have done well putting out this piece for us all to consume. From me to you, I wish you a happy new year in few hours time. more grace even as you work on finishing this.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by bukupaper(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
Help d voltage high bro, cnt wait 4 d next update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Updating all today. Been busy since two days ago. Thanx for staying tuned.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jamestkul: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2018
I see my name,,TBM thanks for d mention,,,this update issa hit, damn i wish countless wont come to an end .1 of the best stories i read so far on NL ...continue d good work,,,pls dont stop with countless o, we are expecting countlesssessssss soon.lol..thumbs up man

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Icebreeze(m): 8:54am On Dec 31, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

Let's hit the road bro...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kayusdguy(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
TBM, today is the last day of the year o, today's update must be powerful. Happy new year in advance
TheBlessedMAN:
TBM, today is the last day of the year o, today's update must be powerful. Happy new year in advance
TheBlessedMAN:
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kennybelle: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Still waiting for the updates bro... Dnt forget ur people as u're celebrating o smiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cenaman(m): 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
TheBlessedMAN 25munites to 2019 u promise to finished the story in 2018 i got no time to wait till 2019 lol just joking. but let me remind u that am still awake because of the last episode u promise to drop be for the end of this year.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cenaman(m): 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
kennybelle:
Still waiting for the updates bro... Dnt forget ur people as u're celebrating o smiley
wait oo you never sleep because of this story?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nellaz(m): 1:47am On Jan 01, 2019
Daroussssssssssssssssssssss were are thou come fort now and finish your story.

Ha
Pi
New
Year
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kayusdguy(m): 1:53am On Jan 01, 2019
2019 is here. Happy new year
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:59am On Jan 01, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS.

This last episode was delayed because the phone I'm using to type it got a screen fault. I did it yesterday and I've been typing since.

This last episode remains the longest ever episode on Countless. 5000 multiply 14. The answer you get is the amount of words included in this Final episode.

Read and enjoy. Epilogue will drop later later.

NOTE>> 1st 10 insightful comments would be added into the epilogue. Your questions and comments on the story should be included also if you want your real name to be publicise in it, please endeavor to include it. Its important. Thanks for being with me till the end guys. I HEART YOU ALL.

*Removed ...... Contact me on WhatsApp. 081.6212814.1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:03am On Jan 01, 2019
Removed...* Contact me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.62128141 for the remaining parts

12 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:09am On Jan 01, 2019
Removed.... Contact me on WhatsApp. 08162128141.

25 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:23am On Jan 01, 2019
Well, thanks y'all for giving me this humble priviledge to finish this work. The patience and words of encouragements from you guys pushed me to this extent. Countless started as a joke to me. A mere child play. I intend to write nothing. But then Tgold1, Princeofprince, Chumzypinky, Bimberry and others that commented on the first page got me stuck with it. Thanks all.

About the phone's contribution, like I said earlier, for the sake of transparency, well, I can only thank the 4 people that took out of their hard earned monies to give me. All together, everything na 7k from those 4 amazing people. Rukidanty, emperor48, lekkxydinho and jamestkul. Thanks very much sir(s).

Have a fruitful year ahead.

8 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 01, 2019
DEEP
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ftosino(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2019
Glory be to God for witnessing the end of this story, "Countless"

it is the best story I have ever read online, seriously, its no exaggeration. I have learnt a lot from this story, both on the story and the author,
the author, Mr Damilare started this story as a joke which really amazes me, that is one lesson on its own, that is your passion can lead you to an height you can't fathom, seriously.

This story is rated 18+ but I started reading it when it first began, and I wasn't 18, lol, maturity is not by age jare, its about your mentality.

I learnt in this story that lying is really really bad no matter what type of lie, even Islam is against lying and deceitfulness as it attracts a serious penalty from Allah.

I wish I can write the way you write Mr Darous , seriously, I wish.

Anyways thank you have keeping us entertained the whole of 2018,
God bless you and I pray God will answer your prayers and you will go to a greater height.
Amin,
Thank you Again.

�Fuhad Tosin

5 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Itsky: 7:44am On Jan 01, 2019
To the man called Blessed man, I say thank you for writing this. It has been filled with master class suspense. I think you are in your own pace and not in a race against anybody. hopefully, the next time I search for the best rated nairaland story on google, Countless would count as number one. Happy new year chairman.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Phenotech(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2019
May Almighty God put the writer (The Blessed Man) among those who will see the blessings of the New Year. This write up is such a deep and goodwork of a writer aspiring to be the best and by the special grace of God the sky is your limit. Happy New Year the Blessed Man. You are Blessed!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Haruspicy96(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2019
A story well artikulated bro. This is d bar, you have set it so high. The sky will be ur limit dis 2019 insha Allah. Dont be derailed by critics, continue to see dis as ur own way of having fun. God bless uh bro. and more softness to ur keyboard. frm@HarunaNmaMohammed
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kennybelle: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2019
cenaman:
wait oo you never sleep because of this story?

'Countless' is always worth the wait grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.