Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Billionnaire's Ex~wife - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Billionnaire's Ex~wife (717 Views)

My Boss Ex Wife (part 1&2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Billionnaire's Ex~wife by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Prologue. Get The Bleep Out Of My House; He Yelled Glaring At Me I Couldnt Help My Tears Honey Pls Listen I Said But He Cut Me Off. Dont Call Me That; He Said Taking A Threatning Steps Towards Me. You Are So Good At Lying. He Said Grabbing My Hand Harshly. I Lowered My Gaze. I Gave U Everything He Said Coldly And U Go Sleeping Around Like A Fucking LovePeddler He Said Angering Me. I Did Not Cheat On U Dave; I Said Loudly; Why Dont U Believe Me; I Said Crying Harder. Get Your Ass Out Of My House Now He Said Dangerously.Dave Pls; I Said Putting My Hand On His Arm Dave I Am Preg..... He Cut Me Off. Get Your Things And Leave I Will Call The Lawyer For The Divorce He Said Walking Away.Twenty Yrs Clara Dante Thought She Had The Perfect Life Wonderful Husband. Well That Was Before A Misunderstanding Ruins Their Life What Happen When They Meet Five Years Later.(warning Am Not The Owner Of This Story Jst Saw It Sumwhere And Decided 2 Drop It Here. And Mind U Am Still A Jambite So Update Wil Nt Be Cuming Consistently.
Re: The Billionnaire's Ex~wife by do4luv14(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bring it on,
follwing
Re: The Billionnaire's Ex~wife by Teespice(f): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
op, that somewhere you saw the story is wattpad.

anyway, for those who want to read, download the app, search for the book and read.

(1) (Reply)

10 Life Lessons I Wish I Knew In My 20s / Is Love A Crime ( A Heartouching Story By Bright) / Healer -full Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.