Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz (1283 Views)

Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / Cute Fat Nigerian Comedian Begging For Hug On The Street / Online Media Comedian Chief Obi Bags A Million Dollar Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz by alfa2016: 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Comedian Chief Obi has again proven Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o right that indeed 'all dreams are valid'

The comedian has just landed a huge endorsement deal with Vomoz Communications as their first ever Vomoz Flex brand ambassador.

Chief Obi and the communications brand both shared the good news on their individual Instagram pages along side pictures.

Chief Obi captioned one of the photos:

“My people, hard work, focus and prayers always yields positive results! I can’t express how excited I am to have joined the @vomoz family! We’ve been working together for some years now and today I have been endorsed as the first ever Vomozflex Brand Ambassador! I can’t wait to start unleashing the things we have in store! #ChiefObi #VomozFlex #Number1 #GodIsInvolved”

At the current exchange rate, that's a cool N450,000,000!

More photos below:

Way to go Chief Obi? Congratulations!

Cc seun lalasticlala

The comedian has just landed a huge …
http://mojidelano.com/2017/03/nigerian-comedian-chief-obi-lands-1-million-ambassadorial-deal-with-vomoz/

Re: Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz by odiereke(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Waooooh, this is real blessing from Baba God.
Re: Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz by hungryboy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
I never even hear of this company before or the Comedian sef

How people dey get luck like this for this world

Na so one guy just come chop 10million for bet9ja for our area

My own game even na just 100 stake to chop 1k ,

1 game must cut am
Re: Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz by seXytOhbAd(m): 12:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Everyone had their own lane in this life... I remember when dude started rolling with foxxyp and kanmi, thought he was mad talented. God has blessed this young man
Let no one curse or hate.....
Just pray that he doesn't squander it and invests it wisely
Re: Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz by eyenibibio(m): 12:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Na Kanmi remain nw
Re: Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz by obichijiokeobi: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
that guy is too talented. He is representing Nigerians in the US. His latest song with Olamide is the bomb. Try and listen, it is called "Carry go"

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Others Head To Turkey Over Arms Smuggling / Mr. P – My Way (audio & Video) / New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.