Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild (8230 Views)

Wife Get Pregnant From Rape After 10 Years Of Childlessness. Husband Respond. / HELP! I Got Pregnant From My Gateman For My Husband / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 22, 2017
richie9093:

No, it doesn't. Stop assuming what you don't know, this is a public forum. Don't allow someone else pick up this misinformation.

The little cells that may be found in pre-cum sometimes are not even strong enough to penetrate the egg (ovum), not to even talk of swimming deep into the uterus.

Where are you people getting these lies from? Are you just assuming instead of making research? It is NOT possible.

Wtf are you?

do a thorough research dummy!

why do you think people say 'withdrawal method' isn't safe enough as birth control?

Pre-seminal fluid does not contain any sperm, meaning the fluid itself cannot get you pregnant. However, if sperm is “left behind” in the urethra from a previous ejaculation, it can come in contact with the fluid. The leftover sperm comes forth to the tip of the penis during arousal, possibly causing some sperm to be carried in this fluid , and into the partner’s body.
This is where pre-seminal fluid and unprotected vaginal sex can lead to pregnancy. Once the sperm in pre-ejaculate enters the vagina, it can fertilize the egg , even if a man pulls out before ejaculation. “The chance of getting pregnant from pre-cum is much less than the chance of getting pregnant from semen, but it still might be possible,” says Planned Parenthood .
A 2011 study found pre-ejaculatory samples could contain motile sperm.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/pulse/pregnancy-and-sex-can-you-get-pregnant-precum-364266

another one -

Can you get pregnant from pre cum? The short answer is yes . Precum occurs when a male is aroused and before a person has an orgasm. Now, this white sticky fluid isn’t as thick as regular cum and won’t have the same potency.
In fact, precum doesn’t contain any sperm – at all.
But, it can still get you pregnant. The issue is that this precum flows through the same opening that cum does. So, leftover sperm is picked up in the urethra, will travel with the pre cum and can cause pregnancy.

https://www.checkpregnancy.com/pregnant-and-pre-cum/

Out of 100 couples who were withdrawal rock stars—meaning they pulled out correctly every time they had sex—about four of them would get pregnant in a year. But it can be a challenge to pull out for lots of reasons , and most people have days when they’re not feeling like rock stars of any kind. That’s why out of 100 average couples using withdrawal, 22 will get pregnant in a year .

A more recent study had 27 healthy guys, some of whom gave multiple samples of pre-cum. The researchers analyzed the samples immediately and found that about a third contained live, swimming sperm.

https://www.bedsider.org/features/310-5-myths-about-pulling-out-busted

Finally, medical professionals never advocate withrawal method as a safe form of birth control!
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by Medunah: 6:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Would it kill u to use a condom?? Or did u use protection at any point?? Pls don't tell me u did withdrawal method?? grin @henrydadon
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by AceKid(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2017
you better still you both go 4 check up of some potential diseases (STD) ...

since you never buy new boxers since 2 yrs ago = do a research about "postinor2 " yet still I advise against it.

the drug will dis-baba/unbaba all d pre-cum headache you n going tru .

cheers!
#quote me not...#
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by UncutSk(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin continue d fukk naa
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by UncutSk(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2017
naughtyDiana:
why do some guys not have precum my guy doesn't and I like it! its a turn on for me. I like to just lick it off with the tip of my tongue and then kiss him so deeply, the way guys respond to that is siiiiick mehn!

Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by merchantsecured(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2017
SUPERPACK:
May she get pregnant with twins in jesus name.
if u are with me say a loud amen!!!!!!
. Make una sha invite me make we come chop rice..twin rice grin
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by BiafranBushBoy: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Joavid:

Wtf are you?

why do you think people say 'withdrawal method' isn't safe enough as birth control?

http://www.medicaldaily.com/pulse/pregnancy-and-sex-can-you-get-pregnant-precum-364266

another one -

Finally, medical professionals never advocate withrawal method as a safe form of birth control!

Lol. You are almost right; but the question is "Does pre cum causes pregnancy?" The answer is No.

Precum can only cause pregnancy when it is mixed with sperm. This mixture can be caused only when you have left over sperm fluids in your genitals before having the precum.

Let assume I have never had sex for a whole year, my first precum can't even get the most fertile of women pregnant for that FIRST ROUND only.

Hope you get!
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2017
For you to ask this question, means you are not ready for sex in the next 1 year. To whom brain is given, common sense is expected but too back common sense is no more common
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol. You are almost right; but the question is "Does pre cum causes pregnancy?" The answer is No.

Precum can only cause pregnancy when it is mixed with sperm. This mixture can be caused only when you have left over sperm fluids in your genitals before having the precum.

Let assume I have never had sex for a whole year, my first precum can't even get the most fertile of women pregnant for that FIRST ROUND only.

Hope you get!

u see yourself!!

what did I say in the initial post you and the other one jumped on?

I said "sometimes pre-cuum contains sperm"

abeg go and sit down!
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by BiafranBushBoy: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Joavid:

u see yourself!!

abeg go and sit down!

While getting walked up when it is just about ideas.

Cant you just drop your opinions without sounding harsh?

Have a nice day madam!
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by harffie(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2017
henrydadon:
please i need urgent answer..i did not release any sperm in her..only pre cum..that watery substance that comes out when you are sexually aroused..

please i will like to know if she can get pregnant from just that..abeg fear dey catch me now..i no wan become papa yet..i never Finish school..nah woman i go dey fvck...see my life in the gutter..
It's possible but the probability is infinitesimal.
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by BiafranBushBoy: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Joavid:

u see yourself!!

abeg go and sit down!

Precum doesn't contain sperm.!!!

The gland that produces precum doesn't produce sperm. The both of them can only mix when they come in contact with each other!!!
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by richie9093(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Joavid:

Wtf are you?

another one -

You're the dummy who didn't do your research. Calm down and read very well. In your quoted text from the websites, they said a basic NO but they also gave instances of where they might be left over sperm from the previous ejaculation which may come in contact with the fluid(pre-cum)

Pre-seminal fluid does not contain any sperm, meaning the fluid itself cannot get you pregnant. However, if sperm is “left behind” in the urethra from a previous ejaculation, it can come in contact with the fluid. The leftover sperm comes forth to the tip of the joystick during arousal, possibly causing some sperm to be carried in this fluid , and into the partner’s body.
This is where pre-seminal fluid and unprotected vaginal sex can lead to pregnancy.

You only decided to pick what suited you from the whole article. The basic answer is no but to be safer still use a condom because In medicine, there's never a 100% assurance. It's was always 99%.

Even condom doesn't prevent pregnancy and STDs in it's entirety because there may be other external factors that could happen during coitus. Doctors still advocate that the number 1 prevention for pregnancy and STDs is abstinence.
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by KunleSteel: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Personal experience...

Yes it can! Probability might be low, but it's definitely there.

Pre-cum CAN cause pregnancy. #PersonalExperience
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
richie9093:

You're the dummy who didn't do your research. Calm down and read very well. In your quoted text from the websites, they said a basic NO but they also gave instances of where they might be left over sperm from the previous ejaculation which may come in contact with the fluid(pre-cum)

You only decided to pick what suited you from the whole article. The basic answer is no but to be safer still use a condom because In medicine, there's never a 100% assurance. It's was always 99%.

Even condom doesn't prevent pregnancy and STDs in it's entirety because there may be other external factors that could happen during coitus. Doctors still advocate that the number 1 prevention for pregnancy and STDs is abstinence.

you are the bigger dummy who lacks comprehension skills.

my initial comment which you quoted read thus : sometimes pre-cuum contains sperm.

that alone translates to a number of reasons why Precum can contain sperm.

still a dummy!

°^^

and stop derailing to make some obvious points, we aren't talking STD. it's about whether or not Precum can contain sperm which is YES!!!!!
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Precum doesn't contain sperm.!!!

The gland that produces precum doesn't produce sperm. The both of them can only mix when they come in contact with each other!!!
haaashocked did u even read what you quoted?

did u click the links
??

ofcourse the glands that produces both are different but the passage way is the same.

smh. irredeemable bum!

please don't ever quote me again!
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by richie9093(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Joavid:

you are the bigger dummy who lacks comprehension skills.

my initial comment which you quoted read thus : sometimes pre-cuum contains sperm.

that alone translates to a number of reasons why Precum can contain sperm.

still a dummy!

°^^

and stop derailing to make some obvious points, we aren't talking STD. it's about whether or not Precum can contain sperm which is YES!!!!!

Once again, you're the dummy who is choosing to see what she wants to see. I cited pregnancy and STDs in the same sentence, not separate sentences, but the same one just to make a point. But, no, you just ignored every other thing I said in that sentence and pick on one.

This is my last reply to you. I'll not let you use your experience in idiocy beat me and bring me down to your level of reasoning.

Have a good day!
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by BiafranBushBoy: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Joavid:

haaashocked did u even read what you quoted?

did u click the links
??

ofcourse the glands that produces both are different but the passage way is the same.

smh. irredeemable bum!

please don't ever quote me again!

I will surprise you! smiley
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by BiafranBushBoy: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
richie9093:

Once again, you're the dummy who is choosing to see what she wants to see. I cited pregnancy and STDs in the same sentence, not separate sentences, but the same one just to make a point. But, no, you just ignored every other thing I said in that sentence and pick on one.

This is my last reply to you. I'll not let you use your experience in idiocy beat me and bring me down to your level of reasoning.

Have a good day!

Allow the little ugly kid have a field day!

I heard ugly girls are always fast to insult people and she just proved everyone right.

Don't bother exchanging words with her again. She is still a kid!
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by Negotiate: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
REIIGN:

If no be few hours ago una knack, forget the salt solution. If its been below 48hrs, get her Postinor-2 or Gynecosid. If its been more than 48 hours then ya'll just have to chill till her cycle goes missing, then you can take her to the hospital for something called a "Hot Drip".

Nobody should quote me except OP pls. grin

That's how you destroy a girl's reproductive system

Postinor-2 is dangerous
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by richie9093(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Allow the little ugly kid have a field day!

I heard ugly girls are always fast to insult people and she just proved everyone right.

Don't bother exchanging words with her again. She is still a kid!

I figured. I no blame am. Nairaland way dey give voice to faceless people na. Na why she dey insult everybody anyhow.

From the way she acts on the internet you can tell she's very irrelevant in real life. So she's calling people names on the internet just to have a little bit of credence in her sad, irrelevant life.

I feel so much pity for her.
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by BiafranBushBoy: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
richie9093:

I figured. I no blame am. Nairaland way dey give voice to faceless people na. Na why she dey insult everybody anyhow.

From the way she acts on the internet you can tell she's very irrelevant in real life. So she's calling people names on the internet just to have a little bit of credence in her sad, irrelevant life.

I feel so much pity for her.

lol.. no kill the little girl finish!

Allow her vent out her frustration in life... cheesy
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by joewhale: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
be a man. you sabi Bleep. but affraid of consequence. but she told you not to do it, you didn't listen.. agro has killed you
Re: Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild by henrydadon(m): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Medunah:
Would it kill u to use a condom?? Or did u use protection at any point?? Pls don't tell me u did withdrawal method?? grin @henrydadon

the condom broke..and i was ho.rny af..i had to dive in like that..trust me am not reckless..i always use condom..but you know as they say konji nah bastard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? / Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.