Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) (36495 Views)

AFCON 2021 Qualifiers: Super Eagles Train In Uyo (Photos) / Super Eagles Train Ahead International Friendly With Ukraine (photos) / Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by AkinPhysicist: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Tomorrow is my birthday. I need pre-birthday LIKES. E dakun e epp me

enough now - we don give you likes tire...haba!

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 12:21am On Mar 22, 2017
Danielnino00:

Well,I hope you know that if you get Biafra today,the Igbo players in the super eagles team will remain with Nigeria[b][/b]. And getting Biafra won't stop the Igbo from moving to every corner of the world like ants, so getting players of Igbo origin to play for Nigeria won't be a problem..

I hope you know??
It is a lie if Biafra becomes a country all the Igbo players will be eligible to switch nationality if they so desire. FIFA allows that.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by ademusiwa2r: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2017
[size=38pt]what do you see on this.. The people at NFF is making a mistake.

Who ever posted the video online, was only playing games..
. [/size]

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by nijascammers: 12:53am On Mar 22, 2017
Mane will tear down our midfield
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by dadavivo: 12:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Danielnino00:

Well,I hope you know that if you get Biafra today,the Igbo players in the super eagles team will remain with Nigeria. And getting Biafra won't stop the Igbo from moving to every corner of the world like ants, so getting players of Igbo origin to play for Nigeria won't be a problem..

I hope you know??
hahahahahahahahahaha I dey laugh.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by EHI9ICE(m): 12:59am On Mar 22, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Tomorrow is my birthday. I need pre-birthday LIKES. E dakun e epp me

Happy birthday to you!

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by waleylagboy: 2:27am On Mar 22, 2017
hope one day i,ld get to this level.. rep my country
watch out for Me... Akintade Omobowale Mathew
aka neymar_ozil

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by aminho(m): 2:38am On Mar 22, 2017
dadavivo:
are you trying to be funny? Cos the day wey we Leave NIGERIA there would be no different between Nigeria and Mali

Because una godl dey like south sudan
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Go Super Eagles Nigeria I wish you guys a Good luck and make us proud and God bless Nigeria and God bless Africa. wink
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 22, 2017
aminho:
Even biafrans will be Nigerians for 90 mins Thank you God of soccer

Don't be clownish sad .. Where are the biafrans playing for Nigeria?
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by rhektor(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2017
oviejnr:
Wheres Mikel?? China money sweet oh grin grin

He no dey read Nigerian news for China
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Who are these people... are they herdsmen?
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2017
ayoxelee:

can u see their uniform their soilder going to sambisa grin shocked
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Godson32(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2017
Where is Mikel
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2017
Danielnino00:

Another hypocrite.
Why not write a petition to FIFA to ban the players for age cheating?

#Spits

Didn't your mother teach you not to spit in public? Go back home and learn how to behave in public you disgusting animal.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by ItzWonderz(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Amberon:
Moses?

He has calf injury
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Amberon: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Ok
ItzWonderz:

He has calf injury
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Goodluck to them, they must win o.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Danielnino00(m): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2017
frisky2good:

Didn't your mother teach you not to spit in public? Go back home and learn how to behave in public you disgusting animal.

My mother taught me how to talk sense into senseless beings like you...
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Yes you are all looking cute...however swags don't play football neither do colour. Get to the field and show your class with cohesive style of play. Since Tunisia/USA "94, we haven't seen the committed , robust and attacking Super Eagels.

As much as I commend the NFF for these friendly matches we need to see top notch games.
Germany, Portugal, Brazil ,France, Netherlands and the likes. It shouldn't be a curse for Africa not to win the world cup. It will continue to be a mirage if we continue to beat our African brothers and expect to be world beaters without challenging world champions.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2017
Make us proud guys.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by kenzysmith: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Na bad thing low self estem
Sleezwizz:
Oyinbo people Don dey too much for our super eagles team now o abi na only me notice am?
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by khayce: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2017
buy ur bitcoin from a reliable merchant, we sell and buy at a moderate rate
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2017
kenzysmith:
Na bad thing low self estem

If u don't have reasonable thing to say, don't ever quote me again, mtcheww
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by donbenie(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Walelavender:
Yes you are all looking cute...however swags don't play football neither do colour. Get to the field and show your class with cohesive style of play. Since Tunisia/USA "94, we haven't seen the committed , robust and attacking Super Eagels.

As much as I commend the NFF for these friendly matches we need to see top notch games.
Germany, Portugal, Brazil ,France, Netherlands and the likes. It shouldn't be a curse for Africa not to win the world cup. It will continue to be a mirage if we continue to beat our African brothers and expect to be world beaters without challenging world champions.
We have to qualify for the W Cup proper before we can think of playing against the likes of those you mentioned,you can't have WC qualifiers against the likes of Cameroon and Zambia and we will be busy playing European teams in friendly matches..these matches are apt for the opposition we'll be meeting..

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
donbenie:
We have to qualify for the W Cup proper before we can think of playing against the likes of those you mentioned,you can't have WC qualifiers against the likes of Cameroon and Zambia and we will be busy playing European teams in friendly matches..these matches are apt for the opposition we'll be meeting..
You dont need to wait till then. It becomes a fire brigade approach. The friendlies as I said are commendable but we need to use the FIFA window appropriately. Getting at least a friendly match with one of these top football playing countries in a year isn't too much for any serious national team.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sleezwizz:
Oyinbo people Don dey too much for our super eagles team now o abi na only me notice am?

My brotha I've been noticing the same thing myself.

Hope they don't come and dilute our game with kick and rush style o.

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
XaviDayo:
Why can't Nigeria secure top nations ....?Why Senegal.....whyyyyyyy

The so called top nations are SCARED to face the Super Eagles. They all know they can get thrashed by a motivated SE side.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Stuns in Cristiano Ronaldo-Inspired Dress (pics, Video) / FA Cup Fifth Round Draws / Oshoala's Tweet About Barcelona's Men's Team Causes Controversy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.