Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers (17578 Views)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / More Than 20 Job Openings Available For Applicants With Any Type Of Degree. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by soso22(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Nna congratulations
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by iDROID: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2017
So God has helped this young man get a job but can't help the thousands of beggars on the streets? Okay. What a wonderful God.
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Wow! Faithful God!

Congratulations bros!
OP, congrats...

Ammy, you ll be here to celebrate mine o
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by tonymania(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Two month sucide came knocking! So what about those that have been @ home since God knows when. To the rest of u that still hoping. Pls don't always consider sucide as a way out. God is still God he never change. Congratulations
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by ammyluv2002(f): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

OP, congrats...

Ammy, you ll be here to celebrate mine o
Yes oh! Mine too
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by HarunaWest(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2017
lollmaolol:
I am writing this to inspire those who lost their job during the economy crisis, please don't give up, help is on the way.

I stayed at home for over two months angry

After loosing my job in January I printed 20 copies of my CV, and did leg work to companies in Victoria Island. I exhausted the CV with no response except for the frustrating GNLD and forever living products invitation to the job I didn't apply for.

I'm always active on Nairaland Job section, thanks to the OPs of genuine job, I also did lot of online application to reputable companies via jobzilla.com, myjobmag.com, , the list is endless. I started getting invites, but the job terms and conditions were not dignifying, e.g a graduate will be paid 35k to work in Lekki. It didn't work out.

I printed another batch of CV, submitting as usual, got interview invites as usual, waited to be called but nothing, I kept checking my email even without alert.

Today, this evening I got a congratulatory email informing me that I have been considered for employment with the company. Benefits include staff bus, health insurance and pension.

I'm grateful to God and friends who stood by me during my sad moments. Suicide came knocking, but I didnt yield.

Please dont give up. Keep speaking to people and be sincere with yourself. I cannot type everything here but I'm happy and believe you are next in line for that awesome and rewarding job.

Peace.

CC:
davide470
uboma
i was enjoying ur write up until u said u contemplated suicude... wtf.... so cos u no get job you wana jump from lagoon... thats sickening... i just pray uf company didn't just employ a depressed soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Yes oh! Mine too
God still answers prayers... I believe, it ll come when we least expected
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by immex2(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2017
lollmaolol:
I am writing this to inspire those who lost their job during the economy crisis, please don't give up, help is on the way.

After loosing my job in January I printed 20 copies of my CV, and did leg work to companies in Victoria Island. I exhausted the CV with no response except for the frustrating GNLD and forever living products invitation to the job I didn't apply for.

I'm always active on Nairaland Job section, thanks to the OPs of genuine job, I also did lot of online application to reputable companies via jobzilla.com, myjobmag.com, , the list is endless. I started getting invites, but the job terms and conditions were not dignifying, e.g a graduate will be paid 35k to work in Lekki. It didn't work out.

I printed another batch of CV, submitting as usual, got interview invites as usual, waited to be called but nothing, I kept checking my email even without alert.

Today, this evening I got a congratulatory email informing me that I have been considered for employment with the company. Benefits include staff bus, health insurance and pension.

I'm grateful to God and friends who stood by me during my sad moments. Suicide came knocking, but I didnt yield.

Please dont give up. Keep speaking to people and be sincere with yourself. I cannot type everything here but I'm happy and believe you are next in line for that awesome and rewarding job.

Peace.

CC:
davide470
uboma
I tab to your blessing Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by prisiliveth: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2017
The Miracle working God that did yours would do mine,congratulations.
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by obicaddy(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2017
I Tap to this testimony IJN
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by kingfriday(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2017
So happy for you my brother. Congratulations!
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2017
lollmaolol:

Peace.

CC:
davide470
uboma
Congrats. We need inspirations like this so we dont loose hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by shedy03(m): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2017
congratulations, I tap from your success story.
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by JosephCudjoe(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2017
These are the sweet words i enjoy hearing POSITIVE NEWS....using you as a point of contact every one believing God for a job with a good salary and incentives shall rejoice to the glory of God and celebrate according to His riches in glory that job he has prepared for us IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by Dunni007(f): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Congrats! am the next for a miracle.
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by oinasteinzz(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Congratulation...... same God will do mine
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by sirnaked: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2017
lollmaolol:

Peace.

CC:
davide470
uboma

This has inspired me alot. Every aptitude test i had gone 4, I passed everything but dey keep dropping me at various levels of d interview frm Gt bank,Access bank etc..... 2 an extent that I sent mails to banks n manufacturing companies that i wnt to work for free... I am optimistic dat d Lord will soon bless with me a good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by sirnaked: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2017
folahann:
Pure rubbish. This nonsense mentality has to stop.
Charles Bukowski said and I quote.
"How in the hell could a man
enjoy being awakened at
5:00 a.m. by an alarm clock,
leap out of bed, dress, force-
feed, cshit, piss, brush teeth
and hair, and fight traffic to
get to a place where
essentially you made lots of
money for somebody else
and were asked to be
grateful for the opportunity
to do so?"

You never thought about building your dream all through when searching for job. There are a lot of "unemployed" youth out there making 1 million every month doing online business, network marketing, freelance, selling online, setting up a small business. etc
...and you're here celebrating building another man's dream and getting paid peanuts and people and congratulating him.

we all hv drms...but capital is a key factor to actualise d drm. we dat d didnt come frm a wealthy family, we nd 2 work in oda 2 raise d capital and pay some bills....
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by CoxAdvert(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2017
Congrats
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by lindanoto: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2017
God that did yours will also do mine,congrat bro
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by janejive(f): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Amen to your prayers and congratulations, enjoy ur new job abeg.
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by CellTabRepairs: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thank God for your testimony. I always advise;
TAKE a job if it comes and if it doesn't, don't just waste an entire year of your life 'finding'. Do something!

A Chinese proverb says "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is NOW!

This resource which makes you earn huge returns very quickly also exposes you to opportunities in people of substance who may help you if a job remains your dream!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need to start now!

1 Like

Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by grodt999: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
If you want to insire people stop peddling lies and rubbish beliefs.

Since when did a figment of your spiritual imagination create jobs?

m0ronic africans have no evidence of any gods or juju but they keep attributing their education and employment merits to such nonsense!
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by KennyLenz(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Congrats,
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by folahann(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
sirnaked:

we all hv drms...but capital is a key factor to actualise d drm. we dat d didnt come frm a wealthy family, we nd 2 work in oda 2 raise d capital and pay some bills....

I also belonged to that school of thought until last year. All these people that claimed there is no capital still went ahead and invested heavily in Ponzi schemes esp MMM.
Where the hell did the money come from?

You hear an unemployed graduate claiming the govt left her with no choice but to join ponzi.
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by Nickymezor(f): 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wow, congratulations
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by Teekrayne(m): 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Congratulations bro. God wey do am for u go do am for all of us
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by happyheart(f): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
lollmaolol:

Peace.

CC:
davide470
uboma
Suicide came knocking after 2 months? Really? Means say me wey dey find work for years don hang since.. Lol
Congratulations
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by olurock123: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
congratulations.... wish u d best in ur place of work
Re: After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers by Structuralman: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Congrats my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigerian Outsourcing Firms / Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Project Engineers / N150k Job In Victoria Island And N70k Job At Berger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.