Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

#BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) (46653 Views)

BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos / Bbnaija Gifty Goes Blonde In New Look / BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2017
This country celebrate mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Ericaikince(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2017
Eric Aikince:
MTN must here this
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2017
I live in a country were Ashanti gets endorsement after public mockery to womanhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by ztanleechima(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2017
oh yeah.

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2017
finally gotten what she wanted
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2017
Good
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2017
Daft MTN.

Improve their data plans, dem no go gree. I doubt even one person out of the 180 million Nigerians will buy an MTN SIM because of Gifty.

No carrier in Nigeria has thought about building an ad campaign over debate winners, spelling bee winners or young tech entrepreneurs. You wonder what we'r encouraging here.

Na wa

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by erons20ddon(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Good one if true!!! Any1 thinking what i'm thinking If d@ efe guy come out, "based on logistics".... D@ slogan will be used by companies to get him

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by MathsChic(f): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2017
Why do I have a feeling she had to confess to being once married before she could get this deal?
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by koolcat: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2017
vatiqan:
The mod that Banned me is a bastard. I said nothing wrong but sounded Sacarstic to a post about Senators' remuneration but got banned for One cool week.! I have seen worst posts than what I posted but none got banned.

How injurious, was my statement; mod?

If men were God.....
what.!!!

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by mirabeldesmond(f): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2017
I just broke my Mtn sim grin

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2017
MTN n calamity brand sef, first MTN n Arsenal, now it's gifty sad

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2017
sod09:
gifty and mtn
d lies will be everywhere you go

Hahahahahahahahaha you are a bad shyed in Jenifa's voice cheesy grin cheesy
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by creepsyme(f): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2017
BushBiafranBoy:
Are you sure MTN won't deny this!!

Because I heard that babe can lie well.. Lol
pllss oohh am reeling in so much laughter here.
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2017
After some people will come and say they don't see any positive things from big brother. Who knew gifty before now? Who Sabi thing tall tony, but watch out for that guy,he's going to be popular very soon. Na who Sabi Debbie rise before now? Debbie rise has 2 singles already but nobody knew her, but right now her videos are getting hits on YouTube. Why? Because of big brother. There are rumours of don jazzy signing her when she comes out. All thanks to big brother. Even bisola has been around for a long time but nobody knew her. She has as amazing voice. She has been on MTN project fame many years ago, she has been doing music and acting but still not in the limelight. But suddenly the whole world is knowing who bisola is and I'm sure her career will take a new dimension after big brother.

Who knew UTI before? Big brother made UTI and IK what they are today. Even Beverly osu was made popular by big brother. Big brother is providing a stepping stone for upcoming stars to showcase what they have and go out there become better persons.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg make una free the girl small na, she don talk true, make we forgive abeg. Even TTT no gree say em don marry na. But plz let's just wish her well as soon as we confirm the MTN deal is true

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2017
She signed a deal as what?

A brand ambassador?

What value is she bringing to the table? undecided
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by waluga(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2017
when i told all those blabbers of this chick that they are giving her the needed publicity, could yuh now see, thanks to all your haters for landing yuh dis one, at least LIE SELLS for her....bigger yuh more #GIFTY

wait for mine as well... wink cheesy grin kiss
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Gbajabiamila1: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Someone that was fingered on public TV, even licking the finger. And Gbam! She landed a deal. Truly, this world celebrates mediocrity. Intelligent Engineers and App developers are being rewarded with 50K and customised bag. #Nawa_o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg o! Of what benefit or marketable use will this deal be to MTN?? Chai! It seems she extended her something to one of their top directors and he decided to blindly concur to her seduction!! GIFTY! MTN Deal ke!!! Abeg which talent that babe get apart from receiving Fingering?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Exceptional96(f): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
sod09:
gifty and mtn
grin
sod09:
gifty and mtn
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by iTunechi(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2017
vatiqan:
The mod that Banned me is a bastard. I said nothing wrong but sounded Sacarstic to a post about Senators' remuneration but got banned for One cool week.! I have seen worst posts than what I posted but none got banned.

If men were God.....

I was banned till 2036 just for advertising
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2017
No go de kiss kiss oo.. And you kukuma your multi lingua accent . Toh...
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by milytoh(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2017
Good for her
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Gifty and lies are like Liar Mohammed and politicians

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
Good for u... I dont think shez lying this tym around... She aint playing games, let alone still in the BBN house.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by tgmservice: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
is the nature of the deal to be sucking all dicks of MTN male staffs
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by hollywater: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
vatiqan:

If men were God.....
Only one week ban you are being paranoid? Bros go and check my history.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2017
vatiqan:

If men were God.....

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2017
MTN, giving ashawos contracts since 2001

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia's 35th Birthday Party In Dubai: All-White Themed (Photos) / Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.