Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You (16810 Views)

Lil Kesh And Olamide Says Blood Money Do Not Exist And They Are Very Right / God Doesn't Exist And The Bible Is A Load Of Bullshit / Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by Genea(f): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2017
deife:

I absolutely concur. Good morning.
Smiles..... Good morning
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by malvisguy212: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

God this, God that

God does not exist

We have been expecting his coming since 5 million years ago

He will throw people who don't believe in him into the hell fire ?? What type of fire is in that hell fire ?? It has been flaming for 5 million years without stopping and the people in it haven't turned to ashes ??

God sits in heaven, in a palace decorated with golds and his children are on earth starving and dying of cancer

Can you go tell that story to primary school kids
where in the bible its say God will throw people in hell ? people go to hell because of the choice they make. did God make te choice for them ?

1 Like

Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by IFAA(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Believe in anything that brings you joy and happiness. Everything works for good and god does exist.

Ifa is great!
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by mcemmy0z: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2017
olafum1:

Their is God bro.. .and that God is probably you, buried deep down in ur mind. You are d one blocking yourself with ur rational left brain from discovering him...

To be factual, we are God and we are also d devil.. I agree with u that whatever you've been taught about him in the past may be wrong, but you have to set on the journey to find him yourself, in ur own way, no more through intermediaries who might have distorted His personality

Is called knowledge of self
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by awoo47: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Past wink present shocked nd future angry angry sins forgiven ke? cry cry
Seens u are reading queen Esther version of d Bible undecided
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by ExInferis(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

God this, God that

God does not exist

He will throw people who don't believe in him into the hell fire ?? What type of fire is in that hell fire ?? It has been flaming for 5 million years without stopping and the people in it haven't turned to ashes ??

God sits in heaven, in a palace decorated with golds and his children are on earth starving and dying of cancer

The sun has been burning for over 4 billion years.
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by TheEminentLaity: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
This guy has never heard of paragraph in his life embarassed
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by mecussey(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Everything we need is here with us and even around you. The day some Africans we discover this, the same day they will seize to rush to abroad for stay but for only vacation.
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by Martinez19(m): 9:36am On Mar 26, 2017
When this op have cancer, he will retract his statement. We humans don't have all we need. The existence of suffering is proof of that.
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by Immorttal: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Genea:
if there are forces in this world, then there must be a God...

I always doubted, yet wen I looked back and also wen I view my present, I know it all couldn't have happened if he wasn't by my side.... Check around you, you would see dah somethings don't just happen cos u worked for it, it happened cos of grace and favour
Happy sunday
am very sure there is no christian god nor muslim god nor hindu god BUT then again is there a supreme God that causes all things to exist, who doesnt even need your worship or reverence? The logical answer is 'I dont know'. If that supreme God exists them isnt it rational to conclude that he was created too? Am an Agnostic.
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by Kellyhenry(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

God this, God that

God does not exist

Eyaaah!!! What a pity...
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by Ekowise(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

God this, God that

God does not exist

If a mere sperm can be turned into a human weighing about 2.5kg to 4kg and continue to increase to over 20kg breathing in and out till the day he stop breathing and declared dead, then GOD EXIST.
My prayer for you is that you experience a PERSONAL ENCOUNTER with GOD then you thought of Him will change.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by sharpguy10(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
deife:
Thanks for this timely post, bro. God bless you.

Thanks bro and God bless you
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by sharpguy10(m): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

God this, God that

God does not exist

Bros you need wisdom, ask God to give you wisdom or find a tutor to train you
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by stoic6ix: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
You're the greatest fool if you can believe this. Where did you place hardwork? Unless you are a pastor who have access to tithes, do you sit at home doing nothing and you just happen to see food on your table?

Brain washed people... Even the pastor doesn't follow the bible but you the congregation follows what the pastor says i.e you worship the pastor. Pls open ur eyes
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by MrEgbegbe(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
sharpguy10:

Bros you need wisdom, ask God to give you wisdom or find a tutor to train you

Ask God ??

You mean your imaginary friend ??
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by dayold: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
God has forgiven our past sins that's when we ask for forgiveness, he forgives and gives the power to live a holy live, there is nothing like forgiveness of present and future sins. We only need to rely on Him daily to maintain a holy live.

1 Like

Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by Flakky26(f): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

God this, God that God does not exist

2 Corinthians 4:3-4King James Version (KJV)
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by Flickzvill(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lovely write up pls I will like to get to know you pls drop your watsapp number God bless
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by sshalom(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Good one OP. God bless you.
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by sharpguy10(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
awoo47:
Past wink present shocked nd future angry angry sins forgiven ke? cry cry
Seens u are reading queen Esther version of d Bible undecided
That is what Jesus did for you. See yourself righteous not a sinner
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by sharpguy10(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Flickzvill:
Lovely write up pls I will like to get to know you pls drop your watsapp number God bless
This is my number 08080476708
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by Tushborn: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
this is more like THINK AND GROW RICH BY Napoleon hill

1 Like

Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by awoo47: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
sharpguy10:

That is what Jesus did for you. See yourself righteous not a sinner
Jesus came to save mankind frm sin so if u are still sinning u don't hv d redemptive power of christ. Let no man deceive u embarassed embarassed
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by sekem: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2017
Believe This; You'll Believe Anything... by James Hadley Chase. wink
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by uvalued(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

God this, God that

God does not exist

upandan de.misyan your foolishness... who ask your opinion...abegi park well and.live in your delusion...abeg
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by sees1010(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
the secret

1 Like

Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by oaroloye(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
SHALOM!

sharpguy10:
Hi my dears friends, in today post I want to share with you a secret that will destroy every impossibility mentality out of your life. Since the day I discover this secret everything has change in my life.

SPOILER ALERT: The Secret does not involve learning correct English Grammar!

In Gen 1:3 God start creating the world and in Gen 2:1 show us that God finish everything man need to live a successful on earth. God does not wish any man to suffer for anything in this life but to enjoy it. But when Adam fell at the garden of Eden, man dominion, power and the good things that God created for man were lost. God send forth His only son to die for us so that mans dominion, power and everything God created for man will be restore back to man.

Therefore, the greatest experts in this "SECRET" should have been YAHSHUA'S DISCIPLES.

We know something of how they lived, and how they died.

That was not consistent with the possession of some SUPERPOWER to CHANGE THE UNIVERSE to THEIR personal liking!

(i.e. They died like bitches.)

[
b] And also for the barrier that was separating us from meeting God direct should be destroyed and man can now get whatever he want not by struggling for it but to follow principle to get them.[/b]

All Barriers separating Man from meeting God directly have not been altered in any way- let alone "destroyed."

Few people have ever testified of meeting God directly, since Apostle John.

The principles to get them is what I'm about showing you now.

We shall see.

As you can see everything you need in life already exist, the job, money, anything you want already exist. When Jesus said it is finished on the cross that means everything that man lost is restored and the sin that was separating us from God is destroyed forever. Your past, present and future sin has been forgiven you. So walk in that consciousness. That is the first step.

The Bible didn't SAY that- but but YOU IMAGINED IT!

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

Since all things that we want already exist, how do I bring them to manifestation in our life. Below is the steps,
1. Write down what you want: the first thing to do is to know what you truly want, that is your desire. Your desire is something you cannot do without, something that is so dear to you. It could be to get marry, get a job, have enough money or travel abroad. So the first thing you do is to know what you truly want and write it down because everything you want Christ has already paid for them.

WHOA! BACK UP!

You are saying that CHRIST PAID- to make ME to be SOMEONE'S SERVANT?

If we want MONEY and CHRIST PAID FOR IT FOR US- why do we need "JOBS?"

It is a SHALLOW MIND that never asked such a question.

You have never thought of that before, or else you would have explained immediately.

2. By your imagination: Your imagination is the most powerful thing in the universe.

I hate to break it to you, kid- but YOUR MIND is NOT the most powerful thing in the Universe!

Not even CLOSE!

. JOB 2:1-8.

AGAIN there was a Day
when the Sons of God came
to present themselves before the LORD,
and Satan came also among them
to present himself before The LORD.
2. And The LORD said unto Satan,
"From whence comest thou?"
And Satan answered The LORD, and said,
"From going to and fro in the Earth,
and from walking up and down in it."
3. And The LORD Said unto Satan,
"Hast thou considered My Servant Job,
that there is none like him in the Earth,
a Perfect and an Upright man,
one that feareth God, and escheweth Evil?
and still he holdeth fast his Integrity,
although thou movedst Me against him,
to destroy him without cause."
4. And Satan answered The LORD,
and said,
"Skin for skin,
yea, all that a man hath
will he give for his life.
5. "But put forth Thine Hand now,
and touch his bone and his flesh,
and he will curse thee to thy face."
6. And The LORD said unto Satan,
"Behold, he is in thine hand;
but save his life."

7. So went Satan forth from The Presence of The LORD,
and smote Job with sore boils
from the sole of his foot unto his crown.
8. And he took him a potsherd to scrape himself withal;
and he sat down among the ashes.

WHEN I USE IDEAS FROM OUTSIDE THE BIBLE THAT ARE NOT MY OWN, I NAME THEM.

This bullshit you are shitting is consistent with the teachings of one Aussie broad, named RHONDA BYRNE, who wrote a book called "THE SECRET."

You even use that term.

Where else did you get the idea that the Human Mind- or YOUR Human Mind is "THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE?"

What happened to make you think that there are no more powerful forces- that can even crush your Human Mind like you would crush an INSECT?

It draw anything to you.

Dude! That POWERBALL LOTTO WIN is NOT coming to YOU! Forget it!

It does not have respect for any economic crisis or your family background. It can change your life within seconds without you knowing how it happen. With your imagination you can draw to yourself anything you desire in the world.

. EXODUS 20:17.

17. "Thou shalt not covet
thy neighbour's house,
thou shalt not covet
thy neighbour's wife,
nor his manservant,
nor his maidservant,
nor his ox, nor his ass,
nor any thing
that is thy neighbour's."

WHAT IF SOMEONE ELSE IS DRAWING THE SAME THING YOU WANT?

You think you can take another man's stuff- who doesn't want his stuff taken?

You think you can take things that you do not deserve?

If Christian Students were serious, they would pray for the KNOWLEDGE to PASS an Exam- NOT for the "PASS!"

Not to "blind the eyes of the examiner, to make him write "A" where he would have written "F!"

THAT is called "THEFT!"

So how do you use your imagination.
i. Start with the end of your desire fulfilled in mind. That is see the end of your desire fulfilled in your imagination. For example let assume you want a job, in your imagination see yourself working in the job you want or if you want to travel, see yourself living in that country as if you are there.
II. Lie down on your bed or sit on a chair and close your eye and imagine yourself living in the end of your desire fulfilled. Let assume you need a job, see yourself working in the company you need work and see people congratulating you for your new job.

Those who get jobs by this method- never mind whether this Meditation had anything to do with it or not- they will always feel beholden to those who taught them this, and be willing to donate to that Ministry.

They will also feel obliged to STAY IN SAID "JOB," never realizing that THEY ARE IN SATAN'S TRAP.

They cannot serve GOD while they serve this MASTER.

Also, travelling to another country, to attain your own goals is also a TRAP.

3. Affirm what you want: Since you know all things already exist, it is time to start speaking what you want. Start affirming it by saying it in the present like " i am getting a job now, i want to start work now, i am travelling now. By affirmation you rise your consciousness to what you want. What you are conscious of is what will manifest in your life. So start affirming what you want in the present, speak it without doubt or fear. Keep saying it until you see it fulfilled.

People who want such things generally WORK toward them to get them.

They attain them, because THEY DID WHAT WAS NECESSARY TO QUALIFY TO RECEIVE THEM.

"SUMMONING" them did NOTHING but Psychologically boost their confidence.

4. Faith: Have faith in your imagination and the word you speak. Believe that you will get it as you have imagine and affirm. See the end always not the process of how to get it. Believe in yourself and in your God that will bring it to pass.

WHY should GOD do ANYTHING for you- because HE is your SERVANT?

God only does things that SERVE HIS PURPOSE.

. MARK 11:20-26.

20. And in the morning,
as they passed by,
they saw the fig tree
dried up from the roots.
21. And Peter calling to remembrance
saith unto him,
"Master, behold,
the fig tree which thou cursedst
is withered away."
22. And Jesus answering
saith unto them,
"Have Faith in God.
23. "For verily I say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"BE THOU REMOVED,
AND BE THOU CAST INTO THE SEA;"

AND SHALL NOT DOUBT IN HIS HEART,
BUT SHALL BELIEVE THAT THOSE THINGS
WHICH HE SAITH SHALL COME TO PASS;
HE SHALL HAVE WHATSOEVER HE SAITH.'

24. "Therefore I say unto you,

'WHAT THINGS SOEVER YE DESIRE,
WHEN YE PRAY,
BELIEVE THAT YE RECEIVE THEM,
AND YE SHALL HAVE THEM.'

25. "And when ye stand praying,
forgive, if ye have ought against any:
that your Father also Which is in Heaven
may forgive you your trespasses.
26. "But if ye do not forgive,
neither will your Father Which is in Heaven
forgive your trespasses."

. JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is the Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch that beareth fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth more fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean through the Word
which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.

'AS THE BRANCH CANNOT
BEAR FRUIT OF ITSELF,
EXCEPT IT ABIDE IN THE VINE;
NO MORE CAN YE,
EXCEPT YE ABIDE IN ME.'

5. "I am The Vine, ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME,
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered; and men gather them,
and cast them into The Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father glorified,

'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT;'

so shall ye be my Disciples."

IF YOU ARE NOT SERVING GOD'S PURPOSE, HE IS GIVING YOU NOTHING.

These are the ways to bring manifestation everything you want. All thing already exist in Jesus Christ, everything you want in life He is able to get it for sweatlessly.

. MATTHEW 5:2-13.

2. And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3. "Blessed are the poor in spirit:
for theirs is The Kingdom of Heaven.
4. "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5. "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the Earth.
6. "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after Righteousness:
for they shall be filled.
7. "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8. "Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9. "Blessed are the Peacemakers:
for they shall be called The Children of God.
10. "Blessed are they which are persecuted
for righteousness' sake:
for theirs is The Kingdom of Heaven.
11. "Blessed are ye, when men
shall revile you, and persecute you,
and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad:
for Great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so persecuted they the Prophets
which were before you.
13. "Ye are the Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
it is thenceforth good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under foot of men."

DOES ANY OF THIS LOOK "SWEATLESS" TO YOU?

There are things you can want which ARE NOT YAHSHUA'S TO GIVE!

. MATTHEW 5:38-48.

38. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'AN EYE FOR AN EYE,
AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH:'

39. "But I say unto you,

'THAT YE RESIST NOT EVIL:
BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL SMITE THEE
ON THY RIGHT CHEEK,
TURN TO HIM THE OTHER ALSO.'

40. "And if any man will sue thee at the Law,
and take away thy coat,
let him have thy cloak also.
41. "And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile,
go with him twain.
42. "Give to him that asketh thee,
and from him that would borrow of thee
turn not thou away.
43. "Ye have heard that it hath been said,

'THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR,
AND HATE THINE ENEMY.'

44. "But I say unto you,

'LOVE YOUR ENEMIES,
BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU,
DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU,
AND PRAY FOR THEM
WHICH DESPITEFULLY USE YOU,
AND PERSECUTE YOU;
45. 'THAT YE MAY BE
THE CHILDREN OF YOUR FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN:
FOR HE MAKETH HIS SUN
TO RISE ON THE EVIL
AND ON THE GOOD,
AND SENDETH RAIN
ON THE JUST AND ON THE UNJUST.'

46. "For if ye love them which love you,
what Reward have ye?
Do not even the Publicans the same?
47. "And if ye salute your Brethren only,
what do ye more than Others?
do not even the Publicans so?
48. "Be ye therefore Perfect,
even as your Father
Which is in Heaven is Perfect."

FOR GOD TO ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS IN YAHSHUA'S NAME THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.

People have been fraudulently taught that they can KEEP things which YAHSHUA told his Disciples that they would have to FORFEIT in the interests of SERVING HIM.

. LUKE 12:13-15.

13. And one of the company said unto him,
"Master, speak to my brother,
that he divide the inheritance with me."
14. And he said unto him,
"Man, who made me
a judge or a divider over you?"
15. And he said unto them,
"Take heed, and beware of Covetousness:
for a man's life consisteth not
in the abundance of the things
which he possesseth."

Just believe in accept Him and believe in Him and He will make you a wonder to your world. God didn't create man to struggle for anything but to live life abundantly.

. MARK 12:28-34.

28. And one of the scribes came,
and having heard them reasoning together,
and perceiving that he had answered them well,
asked him,
“Which is The First Commandment of all?”
29. And Jesus answered him,
“The First of all The Commandments is,

‘HEAR, O ISRAEL; THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD:
30. ‘AND THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD
WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL,
AND WITH ALL THY MIND, AND WITH ALL THY STRENGTH:’

this is The First Commandment.
31. “And The Second is like, namely this,

‘THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.’

There is none other Commandment greater than these.”
32. And the scribe said unto him,
“Well, Master, thou hast said The Truth:
for there is one God; and there is none other but He:
33. “And to love Him with all the Heart,
and with all the Understanding, and with all the Soul,
and with all the Strength,
and to love his neighbour as himself,
is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
34. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly,
he said unto him,
“Thou art not far from The Kingdom of God.”
And no man after that durst ask him any question.

HOW IS THIS NOT A "STRUGGLE?"

So for you to have that abundant life and have a helper that help you to get what you want sweatlessly say this simple prayer
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen
Keep soaring high.

YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT THE PURPOSE OF ALL THOSE LIES WAS TO GET PEOPLE TO THINK THAT THEY CAN HAVE IT ALL- JUST BY PRAYING "THE SINNER'S PRAYER," AND BLASPHEMOUSLY THINKING THAT THEY HAVE ETERNAL LIFE AND HAVE BECOME CHILDREN OF GOD?

THE BORN AGAIN EXPERIENCE is not what the Oyinbos told us it is.

They have exaggerated what it is, in order to create instant-recruitment into their Churches- where they have excuses concocted to explain why their Empty Promises do not work in Reality.

"BORN AGAIN" was a NORTHERN ARAMAIC LANGUAGE IDIOM meaning: TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS.

NICODEMUS the Pharisee, spoke Southern Aramaic, and therefore did not understand Yahshua. (JOHN 3:3,5, footnote in the LAMSA PESHITTA Bible.)
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by sharpguy10(m): 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Ask God ??

You mean your imaginary friend ??
Do you know who your imagination is?
Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by sharpguy10(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2017
awoo47:
Jesus came to save mankind frm sin so if u are still sinning u don't hv d redemptive power of christ. Let no man deceive u embarassed embarassed
when you know that Christ has taken away your sin, the desire for sin will die

1 Like

Re: All Things You Want In Your Life Already Exist And Is Within You by sharpguy10(m): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
keep reading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This Equation And Analogy Prove The Idea Of The Trinity Wrong / Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah? / All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.