Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) (29480 Views)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2017
enigmaticlion:
any sane mind will easily deduce that you're not sane enough to know that treason is dangerous game that can lead to all things violent and won't be tolerated anywhere in the world. Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob, Biafra peeps are Jobless and mentally deranged. The original Jews know themselves.
Your forefathers were blacks, they once searched for freedom from the whites...No matter the word you use to discredit freedom (treason), it still wouldn't change it. Psychology should tell you; if you force something on humans they are honor-bound to reject... When citizenship is done By force, it's no longer citizenship rather slavery.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2017
boss1310:
yea but how many have succeeded doing that. the countries you mentioned it took wars and brutality to succeed and in their case the hand of the government was forced to do so,I remember Catalonia who are still fighting to secede after referendum
as for your question about sympathetic government you answered the question yourself and its simply because they felt the government of the day is persecuting them,who are we to tell them how to feel about the present government. its their right to either welcome or be suspicious of the present government and the latter seems to be the case
Then that makes their whole thrust for a Biafra a mere game of politcal manipulation; not truthful agitation.

Nigeria was certainly favored by the British Colonial Government in the 1950's yet our leaders were not misled nor pacified by it; they demanded OUT and got what they wanted.

Your tribe or preferred political party can't be in power all the time, it's a simple unassailable truth.

By what you're telling me, if say, an Ibo man becomes president, the agitation would cease once more because they have a "sympathetic" government in place once more, right

Pray tell, what then differentiates them from the PDP "wailers" and Apc "zombies". undecided
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Mintek: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2017
spafu:

Forget about your profile, an Igbo person will not say what you put up there, except if you fall into the number of "my Mama say I be Igbo". I am from Edo state, born and bred in Kaduna, visited up to 30 states, I can say that I am more Igbo than you. The Fulanis that have being killing other Nigerians, they are from Jupitar right? You must have heard of The Matatsine killings in Kano, Kafancha riot in Kaduna, Zango Kataf riots in Kaduna, Ife-Modakeke crises in Osun, Jos riots in Plateau, Kano Killings in Kano, Sharia riot in Kaduna, Miss World riot in Kaduna, Boko Haram insurgency in several states, Fulani herdsmen killings in Plateau, Benue, Kaduna, Abia, Enugu, Delta states and others, how many have the Igbos be going about to kill others or themselves. I only refrain from calling you names because, that would make me look crying more than the bereaved. I support any section of the country that wants out because Nigeria is a failed system. After the recent skirmish between the Hausas and their Yoruba friend in Ife, I heard that a traditional ruler was arrested did that ever happened in the North? Well, you and your afonjas friends can be slaves to the Gambaris, but where I am from, we don't accept servitude to anybody, go and read about the first white men that came to the land of my root.

God bless you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by kjhova(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2017
cruzclinton1:

my dear, there is nothing like one NIGERIA. everybody is fade up. is never a crime for one to ask for there freedom. remember NIGERIA never existed before, but Biafra has being there before. remember NIGERIA was formed by lord lucard by bringing three original people together and name them Nigeria. so Biafra being one of the originals said they re no longer comfortable staying in d one Nigeria. is that a crime? does that warrant the federal government putting him in prison? let's all be sincere here an stop all this hatred. we can still be in our own as different original countries and still be friends and do business and other things too. let's stop this internet hate which will end up leading to physical hate. BIAFRANNS SAID THEY WANT TO GO BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL NATION, THE NATION THEH WERE IN BEFORE LUGARD FORCE AND AMALGAMATED THEM NIGERIA.

ALL HAIL BIAFEA !!!
ALL HAIL NNAMDI KANU, THE MOSES OF REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA.

ONE LOVE IN OUR SEPERATE NATIONS.
BIAFRA. HOUSA AND YUROBA

Show us a map, pre-1967, that indicate an inhabited territory on land as Biafra? Then tell us the meaning of Biafra? Even if you believe that an independent Igbo nation is justified, you don't do yourself justice by supporting this dream with false claims.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 11:13am On Mar 22, 2017
Let's get the record straight. I'm not a supporter of this failed experiment called Nigeria, but the manner at which so-called Biafrans are threatening the peace of a sovereign nation is tantamount to treason and it must be dealt with squarely. There are other peaceful ways for self determination and these Ipob fools don't any better, imagine how many lives that have lost because some misguided youths followed Kanu's ideologies.
ozoebuka1:
Your forefathers were blacks, they once searched for freedom from the whites...No matter the word you use to discredit freedom (treason), it still wouldn't change it. Psychology should tell you; if you force something on humans they are honor-bound to reject... When citizenship is done By force, it's no longer citizenship rather slavery.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2017
Nobody is holding Igbo, if they want to go they can go simple. If you are tired leave our land and go to wherever pleases you, dont come and cause setback to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2017
spafu:

Forget about your profile, an Igbo person will not say what you put up there, except if you fall into the number of "my Mama say I be Igbo". I am from Edo state, born and bred in Kaduna, visited up to 30 states, I can say that I am more Igbo than you. The Fulanis that have being killing other Nigerians, they are from Jupitar right? You must have heard of The Matatsine killings in Kano, Kafancha riot in Kaduna, Zango Kataf riots in Kaduna, Ife-Modakeke crises in Osun, Jos riots in Plateau, Kano Killings in Kano, Sharia riot in Kaduna, Miss World riot in Kaduna, Boko Haram insurgency in several states, Fulani herdsmen killings in Plateau, Benue, Kaduna, Abia, Enugu, Delta states and others, how many have the Igbos be going about to kill others or themselves. I only refrain from calling you names because, that would make me look crying more than the bereaved. I support any section of the country that wants out because Nigeria is a failed system. After the recent skirmish between the Hausas and their Yoruba friend in Ife, I heard that a traditional ruler was arrested did that ever happened in the North? Well, you and your afonjas friends can be slaves to the Gambaris, but where I am from, we don't accept servitude to anybody, go and read about the first white men that came to the land of my root.
[center][/center] grin oga visitor of 30states well done o, if UV traveled like I HV then you'll knw that 1 Nigeria is nt a fantasy but a dream that can be achieved.
Before u quote me and say nonsense, check my previous posts to see where my allegiance lies.

Now stop all these sentimental ranting and use ur head, the east I know will self destruct on the realisation of Biafra because the problem lies with the attitude of the ppl. East na like my backyard and I tell u, they are highly antagonistic to ppl that are non-igbos, even to me wey be half self, if u can't speak the language, forget it, you'll be ridiculed, insulted, cheated, and possibly lynched.
This is as a result of parents bringing up their children with the idea that non Igbo's are their enemies.

Hvnt u wondered y Igbo's born and raised outside the east are the ones clamoring for 1 ng? Arnt u surprised that Igbo's born and raised outside the east are the ones that are most friendly? I tel u this, ur statement even supports my point.

Just because someone decided to stand against ur idea, u call him non Igbo's, do y'all think that it is all Igbo's that support Biafra? Its a recurring theme here. Even if the person brings birth certificate as proof of being easterner, if he/she is against Biafra, y'all give them names, (live ur example above).

See let the ideology of the east change, most of y'all cry marginalization, at the same time u want out of NG, at the same time u want a higher share of the national cake, at the same time y'all claim to be the economic powerhouse in the nation.

#by the way no traditional chief died in ife, I'm well informed, check my profile

#IWontReplyStupidAndButthurtQuotes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2017
kjhova:

Show us a map, pre-1967, that indicate an inhabited territory on land as Biafra? The tell us the meaning of Biafra? Even if you believe that an independent Igbo nation is justified, you don't do yourself justice by supporting this dream with false claims.
bros sentimentalism is written all over his post abeg, that's y smart Igbo's will milk em dry. Who is producing all those placards, banners, t-shirts, Jewish attires?

Someone is making major cash of these ones and they are crying, when Biafra comes, will the rich be same as the poor? The same issues we HV in NG will still. E present, except its gone be on a much smaller scale, and more visible to the ppl.

Shey kalu, peter obi et all will magically stop stealing and corruption?.

Once these issues are tackled, then Biafra should be a reality.

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Let's get the record straight. I'm not a supporter of this failed experiment called Nigeria, but the manner at which so-called Biafrans are threatening the peace of a sovereign nation is tantamount to treason and it must be dealt with squarely. There are other peaceful ways for self determination and these Ipob fools don't any better, imagine how many lives that have lost because some misguided youths followed Kanu's ideologies.
What were his ideologies?? that he told them to protest? civil disobedience is never an offence anywhere in the world, That's the only way a peaceful citizen gets the attention of the government. "please don't tell me he incites hate in his speeches " nairaland is filled with hate speeches and his just a human just as any other nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2017
ozoebuka1:
What were his ideologies?? that he told them to protest? civil disobedience is never an offence anywhere in the world, That's the only way a peaceful citizen gets the attention of the government. "please don't tell me he incites hate in his speeches " nairaland is filled with hate speeches and his just a human just as any other nairalander.
promoting the disintegration of a sovereign state is a treasonous. Try am for China
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Timbuktuo: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2017
Sincere ignorance is still ignorance. These people do not seem to understand the reason Mr. Kanu is in jail. If he is released it will because of the mercy of the Nigerian government. The allegations and proof against him are compelling.

The fool and his fellow tribesmen should be begging the government for his freedom, not all the usual exacerbation they have gone about practising.

Person wey dem wan burn wey take petrol rub body.

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by kinharold(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2017
THE RIVER IS RISING...

In Asa's voice, singing... There is fire on the mountain, and nobody seems to be on the run...

One day the river will overflow; we run, run; till there will be nowhere to run....

We will wish we had put out the fire...

'
You dont wish a problem away by just speeches and publications. You face it and deal with it...

#restructure
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Timbuktuo: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2017
ozoebuka1:

The hate speech on nairaland is done by anonymous handles, even at that, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the most insidious and vocal hate propounders are under secret service watch.

As a Yoruba man, I have zero problems with Biafra breaking away. While you wonderful Jews call the rest of us animals in a zoo, it rubs me the wrong way but I really don't mind that. Before Kanu was Uwazuruike, Okah et al. My only problem with Kanu is his possession of an active willingness to pick up arms against the Nigerian. He is on video record soliciting funds to wage war against Nigeria. My friend, his place is in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2017
enigmaticlion:
promoting the disintegration of a sovereign state is a treasonous. Try am for China
So, you are insinuating that even if one is being shortchanged he shouldn't speak up? You are saying that citizenship is now By force? even God that created everyone gave us freewill and you are here talking of treason... besides I didn't see him commit any treason unless "sensitization and public awareness" is now considered treason.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2017
jjbest123:
Just Tired Of This Tribal War, Let's Say No To WAR AND CRIME, Let's Come Together And Build Nigeria, Let's Make It Great Again, Let's Be Together As One.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2017
jjbest123:
We Are Not Going To Any Separate Tents, We Will Be

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by donbenz(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Nonsense, She can carry and die grin
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2017
spafu:

I didn't want to comment on this topic but after reading your post you have forced me to, and I can only say that you will live long, your enemies will never defeat you, justice shall always prevail in your favour. God bless you for being on the side of truth.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by vanunu: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Tribalism is natural , dont deceive yourself. all we want is tolerance in foreign relations,, oil cant mix with water
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by kinharold(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Timbuktuo:

The hate speech on nairaland is done by anonymous handles, even at that, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the most insidious and vocal hate propounders are under secret service watch.

As a Yoruba man, I have zero problems with Biafra breaking away. While you wonderful Jews call the rest of us animals in a zoo, it rubs me the wrong way but I really don't mind that. Before Kanu was Uwazuruike, Okah et al. My only problem with Kanu is his possession of an active willingness to pick up arms against the Nigerian. He is on video record soliciting funds to wage war against Nigeria. My friend, his place is in jail.

I always say that the greatest thing these IPOB guys lack is the understanding of the power of Tact, Strategy and Diplomacy...

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2017
kjhova:

Show us a map, pre-1967, that indicate an inhabited territory on land as Biafra? Then tell us the meaning of Biafra? Even if you believe that an independent Igbo nation is justified, you don't do yourself justice by supporting this dream with false claims.
I know that you're a savage and an animal, this is an ancient world map of 1500's and 1492... check This African map and see if you'll see Liegeria

6 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Timbuktuo: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2017
kinharold:

I always say that the greatest thing these IPOB guys lack is the understanding of the power of Tact, Strategy and Diplomacy...

What is the use of tact, strategy and diplomacy when dealing with your inferior? You only need these things when dealing with a peer or superior. And we all know igbos are the best, most superior tribe in Nigeria, maybe even Africa. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2017
kinharold:

Bring your own tact, Strategy and Diplomacy to the table bro.......you are displaying highest level of tact, Strategy and Diplomacy and Nigeria is a hell hole, all your young people are scheming to run away.

Shame on your tact, Strategy and Diplomacy.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Timbuktuo: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2017
For the record and what it's worth, Nigeria would be better off if it splits. The Hausa/fulani Muslims are a scourge upon this country. Enemies of progress in the truest sense.

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Drixxx(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2017
jjbest123:
Just Tired Of This Tribal War, Let's Say No To WAR AND CRIME, Let's Come Together And Build Nigeria, Let's Make It Great Again, Let's Be Together As One.
#STORY
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Timbuktuo:

You are invariably saying that if you want to be hateful and be justified, you should do it anonymously? Nnamdi kanu should be penalized just because he didn't hide his identity while preaching his hate speeches, is that what you are trying to say?

Nnamdi kanu is a Nigerian, so is you and me...calling Nigeria a zoo doesn't exempt him as part of the animal kingdom. I don't see why anyone should feel offended by it, but looking at the current state of Nigeria and how erratic things are done, coupled with incessant killings. Anyone that call Nigeria a zoo may not be far from the truth even if it's insulting to say the least.

Nnamdi kanu was seen on a video soliciting for fire arms to attack Nigerian state...so, did he get the weapons? did he attack Nigerian state? has his demands lead to any crisis where human lives where lost?
president of north Korea is no friend of America, he has countlessly threatened American state with nuclear weapons Which he has but has America arrested him? nnamdi kanu doesn't even have the weapons like the Korean president but he's already in prison. what does that tell you?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by kjhova(m): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
destinysaid:
bros sentimentalism is written all over his post abeg, that's y smart Igbo's will milk em dry. Who is producing all those placards, banners, t-shirts, Jewish attires?

Someone is making major cash of these ones and they are crying, when Biafra comes, will the rich be same as the poor? The same issues we HV in NG will still. E present, except its gone be on a much smaller scale, and more visible to the ppl.

Shey kalu, peter obi et all will magically stop stealing and corruption?.

Once these issues are tackled, then Biafra should be a reality.

I really don't mind a Biafran state or any other independent entity from Nigeria. What I am against is hatred in form of speech and acts, like Nnamdi Kanu represents. I also hate anti intellectualism and outright lies. This is why I can't stand these whole IPOB caste.

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
destinysaid:
[center][/center] grin oga visitor of 30states well done o, if UV traveled like I HV then you'll knw that 1 Nigeria is nt a fantasy but a dream that can be achieved.
Before u quote me and say nonsense, check my previous posts to see where my allegiance lies.

Now stop all these sentimental ranting and use ur head, the east I know will self destruct on the realisation of Biafra because the problem lies with the attitude of the ppl. East na like my backyard and I tell u, they are highly antagonistic to ppl that are non-igbos, even to me wey be half self, if u can't speak the language, forget it, you'll be ridiculed, insulted, cheated, and possibly lynched.
This is as a result of parents bringing up their children with the idea that non Igbo's are their enemies.

Hvnt u wondered y Igbo's born and raised outside the east are the ones clamoring for 1 ng? Arnt u surprised that Igbo's born and raised outside the east are the ones that are most friendly? I tel u this, ur statement even supports my point.
But

Just because someone decided to stand against ur idea, u call him non Igbo's, do y'all think that it is all Igbo's that support Biafra? Its a recurring theme here. Even if the person brings birth certificate as proof of being easterner, if he/she is against Biafra, y'all give them names, (live ur example above).

See let the ideology of the east change, most of y'all cry marginalization, at the same time u want out of NG, at the same time u want a higher share of the national cake, at the same time y'all claim to be the economic powerhouse in the nation.

#by the way no traditional chief died in ife, I'm well informed, check my profile

#IWontReplyStupidAndButthurtQuotes
Bla bla bla bla... thinking you've made sense with your incoherent infinite rant. Reports on ground speaks otherwise. Cure yourself of hate and prejudice with the following link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3666872/un-report-says-south-east#54327086

2 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by GeneralAchuzia1: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
spafu:

. May God almighty bless you and ur households in trillion folds.Amen
Cc:mullataclaroo

4 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by boss1310(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Si in place once more, right

Pray tell, what then differentiates them from the PDP "wailers" and Apc "zombies". undecided[/quote]
like I said they have the right to feel alienated when they choose to.they feel(and its the fact)that the northerners dont like them,so why exist in the same nation with the enemy.like you said they might be pacified with an Igbo President though like what we see everyday most of them dont want anything with Nigeria even if offered the presidency.yes its also political and I tell you that as humans they have the right to air their opinions and grievances and that's what they are doing.now my question is why are you kicking against it,what do you have against them,do they stop you from being a Nigerian,are they making wars or planting bombs like the IRA
I don't see anything wrong in their agitation to secede or why a Nigerian citizen should lose sleep over it,its their right to protest peacefully or are we not in democratic dispensation anymore
and for that presidency issue you mentioned Nigeria will be 57 soon and nobody from their tribe has held an executive powers all those years,wouldn't you feel marginalized.ironsi was a military man who lasted few months remember
it seems you are against their right to agitate or protest this is democracy Dont bring sentiments into it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals / Senators Uncover ‘20 Proposed Electricity Projects’ In Mamman Saleh LGA / President Buhari Departs Abuja On A 2-Week Private Visit To Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.