Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) (29503 Views)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Olu317(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
spafu:

Forget about your profile, an Igbo person will not say what you put up there, except if you fall into the number of "my Mama say I be Igbo". I am from Edo state, born and bred in Kaduna, visited up to 30 states, I can say that I am more Igbo than you. The Fulanis that have being killing other Nigerians, they are from Jupitar right? You must have heard of The Matatsine killings in Kano, Kafancha riot in Kaduna, Zango Kataf riots in Kaduna, Ife-Modakeke crises in Osun, Jos riots in Plateau, Kano Killings in Kano, Sharia riot in Kaduna, Miss World riot in Kaduna, Boko Haram insurgency in several states, Fulani herdsmen killings in Plateau, Benue, Kaduna, Abia, Enugu, Delta states and others, how many have the Igbos be going about to kill others or themselves. I only refrain from calling you names because, that would make me look crying more than the bereaved. I support any section of the country that wants out because Nigeria is a failed system. After the recent skirmish between the Hausas and their Yoruba friend in Ife, I heard that a traditional ruler was arrested did that ever happened in the North? Well, you and your afonjas friends can be slaves to the Gambaris, but where I am from, we don't accept servitude to anybody, go and read about the first white men that came to the land of my root.
Kinda cool reading this piece. It is thought provoking.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by spafu(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
destinysaid:
[center][/center] grin oga visitor of 30states well done o, if UV traveled like I HV then you'll knw that 1 Nigeria is nt a fantasy but a dream that can be achieved.
Before u quote me and say nonsense, check my previous posts to see where my allegiance lies.

Now stop all these sentimental ranting and use ur head, the east I know will self destruct on the realisation of Biafra because the problem lies with the attitude of the ppl. East na like my backyard and I tell u, they are highly antagonistic to ppl that are non-igbos, even to me wey be half self, if u can't speak the language, forget it, you'll be ridiculed, insulted, cheated, and possibly lynched.
This is as a result of parents bringing up their children with the idea that non Igbo's are their enemies.

Hvnt u wondered y Igbo's born and raised outside the east are the ones clamoring for 1 ng? Arnt u surprised that Igbo's born and raised outside the east are the ones that are most friendly? I tel u this, ur statement even supports my point.

Just because someone decided to stand against ur idea, u call him non Igbo's, do y'all think that it is all Igbo's that support Biafra? Its a recurring theme here. Even if the person brings birth certificate as proof of being easterner, if he/she is against Biafra, y'all give them names, (live ur example above).

See let the ideology of the east change, most of y'all cry marginalization, at the same time u want out of NG, at the same time u want a higher share of the national cake, at the same time y'all claim to be the economic powerhouse in the nation.

#by the way no traditional chief died in ife, I'm well informed, check my profile

#IWontReplyStupidAndButthurtQuotes
First, you must learn to take the effort in. reading the person's post you intend to quote, so as not to misconstrue his/her submission. No where in my post did I say a traditional ruler was killed except if you are telling me 'arrest' is now a synonym to kill. Secondly, buy what I have written thus far, you will be 99.9 able to tell correctly whether I am lying or telling if I were to say " I am a Kanuri from Borno" even though I have not mentioned the tribe here and assuming I had not also disclosed my root. How? Using your intelligence and little knowledge of psychology, if you have any. So I make bold to say again that that guy is not Igbo, and proof that, he went to modify his commented that quote completely.
Coming to your traveling and Nigerian being not a fantasy but a dream, I only laugh, because I just realized you are one of those who are still in that place where I was many years ago. I keep telling people, you can deceive and lie to others but not yourself. And you seem to be doing that to yourself. A man once wrote a book in reference to Nigeria and he titled it, "This House Has Fallen" and I vowed that I was going to write one too and title it, "This House Has NOT Fallen". That was how bad I deceived myself on Nigeria.
Ask yourself, have things improved in this country since independence or they have gotten worst? So are moving towards a dream? A country where many with post graduate qualification can find employment and you have those have resources that could be used to build a company could help in ameliorating this situation, but what did they do with their resources? They procure arms and ammunitions and armed a set of people to go about killing others, and you say we one? It's OK, you can even reduce the one to half.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Timbuktuo: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
ozoebuka1:
You are invariably saying that if you want to be hateful and be justified, you should do it anonymously?
I think you need to go back and read what I said. I spoke straight. I would appreciate if you take what I said as I said it.

Nnamdi kanu should be penalized just because he didn't hide his identity while preaching his hate speeches, is that what you are trying to say?
Look, the DSS arrests those who they consider to be threats to the country. I would sincerely not be surprised if they've arrested nairalanders in the past. Nnamdi wasn't arrested because he spoke with his name, he was picked because he's considered a danger. If DSS considers you a threat they will come for you anonymous or not.

Nnamdi kanu is a Nigerian, so is you and me...calling Nigeria a zoo doesn't exempt him as part of the animal kingdom. I don't see why anyone should feel offended by it,
How can you call people names and expect them to not feel slighted? By the way, Nnamdi has said he's not Nigerian, I believe him.

but looking at the current state of Nigeria and how erratic things are done, coupled with incessant killings. Anyone that call Nigeria a zoo may not be far from the truth even if it's insulting to say the least.
I wouldn't call myself an animal, I strive to be a good Nigerian. My question to you, though, what have you done to stem the tide of rampant animalism in Nigeria?

Nnamdi kanu was seen on a video soliciting for fire arms to attack Nigerian state...so, did he get the weapons? did he attack Nigerian state? has his demands lead to any crisis where human lives where lost?
We have to wait till he gets the weapons? grin. You are extremely funny. Are you saying we should wait till he kills Nigerians before acting in our best interests? grin. You must either think we are fools or you are foolish. No offence.

president of north Korea is no friend of America, he has countlessly threatened American state with nuclear weapons Which he has but has America arrested him?
You know North Korea is just a county in the US, that's why America can attest the president of North Korea. grin. You think America isnt ready for any drama the guy pulls?

nnamdi kanu doesn't even have the weapons like the Korean president but he's already in prison. what does that tell you?
Now that you put it this way, I now believe cure is better than prevention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Timbuktuo:
I think you need to go back and read what I said. I spoke straight. I would appreciate if you take what I said as I said it.

Look, the DSS arrests those who they consider to be threats to the country. I would sincerely not be surprised if they've arrested nairalanders in the past. Nnamdi wasn't arrested because he spoke with his name, he was picked because he's considered a danger. If DSS considers you a threat they will come for you anonymous or not.

How can you call people names and expect them to not feel slighted? By the way, Nnamdi has said he's not Nigerian, I believe him.

I wouldn't call myself an animal, I strive to be a good Nigerian. My question to you, though, what have you done to stem the tide of rampant animalism in Nigeria?

We have to wait till he gets the weapons? grin. You are extremely funny. Are you saying we should wait till he kills Nigerians before acting in our best interests? grin. You must either think we are fools or you are foolish. No offence.

You know North Korea is just a county in the US, that's why America can attest the president of North Korea. grin. You think America isnt ready for any drama the guy pulls?

Now that you put it this way, I now believe cure is better than prevention.
wouldn't want to run round and round on this same issue, but I will tell you one thing...don't support evil because it hasn't gotten to you. Have a nice day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by GeneralAchuzia1: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
destinysaid:
[center][/center] grin oga visitor of 30states well done o, if UV traveled like I HV then you'll knw that 1 Nigeria is nt a fantasy but a dream that can be achieved.
Before u quote me and say nonsense, check my previous posts to see where my allegiance lies.

Now stop all these sentimental ranting and use ur head, the east I know will self destruct on the realisation of Biafra because the problem lies with the attitude of the ppl. East na like my backyard and I tell u, they are highly antagonistic to ppl that are non-igbos, even to me wey be half self, if u can't speak the language, forget it, you'll be ridiculed, insulted, cheated, and possibly lynched.
This is as a result of parents bringing up their children with the idea that non Igbo's are their enemies.

Hvnt u wondered y Igbo's born and raised outside the east are the ones clamoring for 1 ng? Arnt u surprised that Igbo's born and raised outside the east are the ones that are most friendly? I tel u this, ur statement even supports my point.

Just because someone decided to stand against ur idea, u call him non Igbo's, do y'all think that it is all Igbo's that support Biafra? Its a recurring theme here. Even if the person brings birth certificate as proof of being easterner, if he/she is against Biafra, y'all give them names, (live ur example above).

See let the ideology of the east change, most of y'all cry marginalization, at the same time u want out of NG, at the same time u want a higher share of the national cake, at the same time y'all claim to be the economic powerhouse in the nation.

#by the way no traditional chief died in ife, I'm well informed, check my profile

#IWontReplyStupidAndButthurtQuotes
. Yoruba man.majority of igbos wants out of Nigeria. is that too much for ur Yoruba heads to comprehend.as for the lies you put up there just to malign the people you love to hate.Na God go judge you for that one.
South East is the safest region in Nigeria according to the united nation. UN-2016

3 Likes

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Timbuktuo: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
ozoebuka1:
wouldn't want to run round and round on this same issue, but I will tell you one thing...don't support evil because it hasn't gotten to you. Have a nice day.

You know, people like Kanu need to be stopped before they become too big, that's the mistake the Nigerian government made with Boko Haram.

I would also advise you to take your own advice. You think a war would not break out if Kanu had his way? You think the Nigerian government would watch him decimate humans and claim its territory?

I will advise you, do not support Kanu's evil because it has not got to you. When the alarm blow na all of us go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
spafu:

First, you must learn to take the effort in. reading the person's post you intend to quote, so as not to misconstrue his/her submission. No where in my post did I say a traditional ruler was killed except if you are telling me 'arrest' is now a synonym to kill. Secondly, buy what I have written thus far, you will be 99.9 able to tell correctly whether I am lying or telling if I were to say " I am a Kanuri from Borno" even though I have not mentioned the tribe here and assuming I had not also disclosed my root. How? Using your intelligence and little knowledge of psychology, if you have any. So I make bold to say again that that guy is not Igbo, and proof that, he went to modify his commented that quote completely.
Coming to your traveling and Nigerian being not a fantasy but a dream, I only laugh, because I just realized you are one of those who are still in that place where I was many years ago. I keep telling people, you can deceive and lie to others but not yourself. And you seem to be doing that to yourself. A man once wrote a book in reference to Nigeria and he titled it, "This House Has Fallen" and I vowed that I was going to write one too and title it, "This House Has NOT Fallen". That was how bad I deceived myself on Nigeria.
Ask yourself, have things improved in this country since independence or they have gotten worst? So are moving towards a dream? A country where many with post graduate qualification can find employment and you have those have resources that could be used to build a company could help in ameliorating this situation, but what did they do with their resources? They procure arms and ammunitions and armed a set of people to go about killing others, and you say we one? It's OK, you can even reduce the one to half.
nah, I'm nt all in for NG, I won't lie and say I'm a patriotic citizen, I'm just me, watching on the sidelines, if Biafra is to come, then it should u der the right circumstance and mindset, right now all cards are still on the table, mind you a country is not a family gathering, it is not any easy thing to split a country apart, especially under unresolved terms, both side will quickly spiral into full blown warfare, the north Korea and south Korea example comes to mind, both sides keep hostility and unnecessary tension. Sudan &south Sudan.
Ukraine & Russia.

Its all a recurring theme,
If Biafra is to come, then let it be under a clearly guided and peaceful term not, protest and warfare. That is what I stand for, a leader like KANU(sorry to ruffle some ego's) will only lead the east to war again NG, trades breakdown, and what do we get?
More suffering.

Sorry bout the ife stuff, guess I didn't see it well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by kjhova(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
AntiNigerian:
I know that you're a savage and an animal, this is an ancient world map of 1500's and 1492... check This African map and see if you'll see Liegeria

You are IPOB and we say your leader is guilty of hate speech and incitation to violence thus he should permanently inhabit Kuje prison. You disagree but go on to term me a "savage animal". Need we say anymore? The proof of the madness called IPOB is herein.

However, for the benefit of serious citizens, I will disproof your attached map with which you claim a pre-existing Biafra.

Firstly, you claim the map is from 1500 but your map shows the correct source of both the Niger and Nile rivers which were not known to Europeans until 1796! Therefore your map cannot be older than 1800 (whooping 300years difference!).

Also, you displayed a map indicating the Bight of Biafra. So? This is only a cartographic description invented by Portuguese sailors to identify the coast between the so-called Bight of Benin in the Niger Delta and Cape Lopez in Gabon. How does this suggest that their was a political entity named Biafra? Who was the king of this Biafra? Where was their capital city and who were they neighbours to?

The Portuguese actually named the referred coastal plain as Bight of Mafra (after the coastal town of the same name in the south of Portugal). It was the British who anglicised the name to Biafra when they became the dominant power in the Gulf of Guinea in the 1800s. So who were these pre-colonial Biafrans you are trying to claim?

We know of pre-colonial Benin, Oyo, Eko, Sokoto, Mali, Bornu-Kanem, Nri, Dahomey, Ashante, Mali, Songhai and Wollof. We know of their kings, religions, cuisine and wars. Please show me a fraction of such sign of a pre-colonial Biafra as Radio Hate Kanu tries hard to warp your brain with...please show me!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Timbuktuo:

You know, people like Kanu need to be stopped before they become too big, that's the mistake the Nigerian government made with Boko Haram.

I would also advise you to take your own advice. You think a war would not break out if Kanu had his way? You think the Nigerian government would watch him decimate humans and claim its territory?

I will advise you, do not support Kanu's evil because it has not got to you. When the alarm blow na all of us go hear am.
why are we always like this?? cataluyans have been clamoring for independence but not even once have anyone heard of war from either the government nor the citizens. Again, look at brexit, have you heard anything like war when ever the term is mentioned?? why would citizens carry arms when theirs no need for such?? nobody wants war, please stop talking of war when ever biafra is mentioned. we are Africans and not Spartans neither are we barbarians.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. Yoruba man.majority of igbos wants out of Nigeria. is that too much for ur Yoruba heads to comprehend.as for the lies you put up there just to malign the people you love to hate.Na God go judge you for that one.
South East is the safest region in Nigeria according to the united nation. UN-2016
oga u and the two ppl that liked ur comment are the ones God go punish
Shey u no sabi coordinate urself? I no tell u say check my profile b4 u comment trash, ? U no check my posts see say na SAPELE boy I be? Love to hate indeed, the truth is I Dnt support any damn tribe, that's what got NG to this situation. I hate el rufai as much as I hate Jonathan, I didnf vote at all cause no good candidate, I believe okorocha is as corrupt as saraki, Obj is a theif, same as ibori.
I live my life for good and good alone. Not for 1 tribe, or religion or whatever.

Sapfu this is what I'm saying, labelling me and insulting just cause I bring an alt view to a warped mentality.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by solidman59(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
We'll all be free someday.....
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Timbuktuo: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
ozoebuka1:
why are we always like this?? cataluyans have been clamoring for independence but not even once have anyone heard of war from either the government nor the citizens. Again, look at brexit, have you heard anything like war when ever the term is mentioned?? why would citizens carry arms when theirs no need for such?? nobody wants war, please stop talking of war when ever biafra is mentioned. we are Africans and not Spartans neither are we barbarians.

How many Catalyonians have you heard calling Spaniarda animals? Again, how many British people called the rest of Europe animals?

Are you saying the igbos have a reason to carry arms against the Nigeria state? Seriously asking. And if you do not feel your people need arms to leave, you should be the last person supporting Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by backtosender: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
The world is changing quickly even with the terror threats around the globe.....laptop iPhone ban on flights to UK and US from Muslim countries is signal that western countries are not taking nonsense from anybody again.case of Nigeria forcing one Nigeria on biafrans is against the law..

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by toofit007: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
SirWere:
One thing I fail to understand about the whole biafran- Nigerian schism is simple :

Why not call a referendum and decide to split ways rather than engage in protests that may lead another useless wastage of lives

it has been called several times, but the federal government insist that nothing like referendum that it is one Nigeria for life.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
I dont know whether to laud or criticize this boldness in displaying the biafran flag in Abuja.

I don't know how we can recover from all this and go back to "One Nigeria". One Nigeria seems to be a dream lost in the pipeline...
I Have asked myself This question that Why didn't the igbos display like This during gej govt That they want to go? as much as I want And wish the igbo to go, I think What pmb is doing is not under my watch will Nigeria break....

for me The igbos don't no What exactly they want....dont they want biafra during gej tenure That they kept quiet all in his govt, Because they perceive he has a root from Mother side to be linked to igbo? hence The names given to him abi? Aside That they were fooled to support gej That he handle presidency to igbos come 2019 abi? today now an Igbo man for be The senate president only if they listened to ngige and okorocha to vote for ngige as senator.

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
jjbest123:
Just Tired Of This Tribal War, Let's Say No To WAR AND CRIME, Let's Come Together And Build Nigeria, Let's Make It Great Again, Let's Be Together As One.
I think Being one Nigeria is a lost course bro...its obviously obvious That tribal, religious, political, social, economic, psychological, emotional and historical sentiments won't let us be one Nigeria in all truthfulness. for me I wish we can peacefully go our separate ways but What can I do than to just wish. let give pmb chance And our prayer also our support, for me I believe he's leading us somewhere better. we can restore The lost glory of This Country only if we can support pmb/vpyo govt.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Sylva2147: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
softwerk:
Bubu please release their son for them. E don do now cry
is he in presidential villa? or was he arrested on the president's order? the president can not do the work of DSS or court for them.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
kjhova:

You are IPOB and we say your leader is guilty of hate speech and incitation to violence thus he should permanently inhabit Kuje prison. You disagree but go on to term me a "savage animal". Need we say anymore? The proof of the madness called IPOB is herein.

However, for the benefit of serious citizens, I will disproof your attached map with which you claim a pre-existing Biafra.

Firstly, you claim the map is from 1500 but your map shows the correct source of both the Niger and Nile rivers which were not known to Europeans until 1796! Therefore your map cannot be older than 1800 (whooping 300years difference!).

Also, you displayed a map indicating the Bight of Biafra. So? This is only a cartographic description invented by Portuguese sailors to identify the coast between the so-called Bight of Benin in the Niger Delta and Cape Lopez in Gabon. How does this suggest that their was a political entity named Biafra? Who was the king of this Biafra? Where was their capital city and who were they neighbours to?

The Portuguese actually named the referred coastal plain as Bight of Mafra (after the coastal town of the same name in the south of Portugal). It was the British who anglicised the name to Biafra when they became the dominant power in the Gulf of Guinea in the 1800s. So who were these pre-colonial Biafrans you are trying to claim?

We know of pre-colonial Benin, Oyo, Eko, Sokoto, Mali, Bornu-Kanem, Nri, Dahomey, Ashante, Mali, Songhai and Wollof. We know of their kings, religions, cuisine and wars. Please show me a fraction of such sign of a pre-colonial Biafra as Radio Hate Kanu tries hard to warp your brain with...please show me!
I talk am, fraud Lugard minion! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by softwerk(f): 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sylva2147:
is he in presidential villa? or was he arrested on the president's order? the president can not do the work of DSS or court for them.

Aisha knows just where to touch Bubu when they are in the other room and all charges against Nnamdi Kanu are dropped the next day!

It's called Executive Powers!
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
jjbest123:
Just Tired Of This Tribal War, Let's Say No To WAR AND CRIME, Let's Come Together And Build Nigeria, Let's Make It Great Again, Let's Be Together As One.

My brother,I truely share your idea,but from the structure of the country,we're already a divided people.The only thing that can fix Nigeria is restructuring which some people wouldn't want at all.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
NIGERIA was created by a mini impotent demon called Fraud Lugard and named by a useless barren hóe called Fraud lent Shaw! angry
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by GeneralAchuzia1: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
destinysaid:
oga u and the two ppl that liked ur comment are the ones God go punish
Shey u no sabi coordinate urself? I no tell u say check my profile b4 u comment trash, ? U no check my posts see say na SAPELE boy I be? Love to hate indeed, the truth is I Dnt support any damn tribe, that's what got NG to this situation. I hate el rufai as much as I hate Jonathan, I didnf vote at all cause no good candidate, I believe okorocha is as corrupt as saraki, Obj is a theif, same as ibori.
I live my life for good and good alone. Not for 1 tribe, or religion or whatever.

Sapfu this is what I'm saying, labelling me and insulting just cause I bring an alt view to a warped mentality.
. you can as well be a hell boy.who cares? Igbo land is the safest part of this ur failed nation yet you have the effortry to accuse igbos of being hostile to their neighbors. have you ever received a report of igbos killing ogojas,effiks ,annangs and other borderline tribes? where did you get that crappy assertion from if not from Lagos Ibadan media house.I know that you are itsekiri boy.not surprise anyway

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by GeneralAchuzia1: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Cc: Mynd44.
. rubbish

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by laudate: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Timbuktuo:
Sincere ignorance is still ignorance. These people do not seem to understand the reason Mr. Kanu is in jail. If he is released it will because of the mercy of the Nigerian government. The allegations and proof against him are compelling.

The fool and his fellow tribesmen should be begging the government for his freedom, not all the usual exacerbation they have gone about practising.

Person wey dem wan burn wey take petrol rub body.

I no know say you sef see am!
shocked Abeg, they should tell that crying woman in the picture that Mandela spent 27 years in jail, clamouring for his people to be free. Nnamdi kanu has 26 years left to go! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ministers Panic As Osinbajo Mulls Cabinet Shake-up / School Feeding Programme Gulps N500m During Lockdown – Minister, Sadiya Farouq / Serious Shooting At Ikotun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.