Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) (29487 Views)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Timbuktuo: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
laudate:

I no know say you sef see am!
shocked Abeg, they should tell that crying woman in the picture that Mandela spent 27 years in jail, clamouring for his people to be free. Nnamdi kanu has 26 years left to go! cheesy

Lol. I really feel for the woman because she seems honest about whatever her motivations are. Nnamdi, on the other hand, is a hustler who is only after his own agenda. Kanu has broken the law of Nigeria and he should pay.

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
victorvezx:
When Ipob youths here Justice Binta say "the secret trial will still go on, whether u apply for bail hundred times and shout from now till eternity"

When you ridicule a man been treated unjustly,don't forget yours might be more brutal than his.It's a just a simple law-karma!
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Timbuktuo: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
nyben4eva:

My brother,I truly share your idea,but from the structure of the country,we're already a divided people.The only thing that can fix Nigeria is restructuring which some people wouldn't want at all.

This should be the hottest campaign strategy for the next election. Nigeria needs to be restructured or it should split.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by laudate: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
...... The Igbos are now fighting back like wounded lions, attacking everybody & anybody in frustration. They would rather see Nigeria destroyed than live like 2nd class citizens in it!!

Nah!! It is the misguided IPOBians that are fighting for relevance. Many of them were born after the war, and have not learnt any lessons from its' aftermath. 3 million Igbo sons & daughters were lost in that war. May their souls continue to rest in peace. cry

If they take your advice and decide that "They would rather see Nigeria destroyed...", there is no telling how many of their people would emerge as casualties, the second time around. sad
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Timbuktuo: 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
nyben4eva:

When you ridicule a man been treated unjustly,don't forget yours might be more brutal than his.It's a just a simple law-karma!

Who is being treated unjustly?
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
jjbest123:
Just Tired Of This Tribal War, Let's Say No To WAR AND CRIME, Let's Come Together And Build Nigeria, Let's Make It Great Again, Let's Be Together As One.

It's a shame that you, as an Igbo man, haven't woken up and smelled the coffee yet. I used to be like you and believe that a "One Nigeria", in which Igbos were treated as equals, was possible but common sense prevailed and I now realise that it is not. Nigeria, as it is today and since its inception, is an unholy union of a huge number of ethnicities, many of which had never dealt with themselves until the country was created.

So, you see, Nigeria wasn't created through natural means; it wasn't bound together by a particular physical boundary, language, customs, religion or trade. Rather, it was created out of European greed, like most African countries tbf. However, what separates Nigeria from the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa is the sheer number of differences it has, corresponding to the huge number of different ethnic groups in the country. Differences engender suspicion which, in turn, engenders mistrust and even hatred. This, in addition to the Nigerian polity's affiliation with tribal politics, has led to what we witness today- a failed corrupt country with a minuscule chance of succeeding.

I'm surprised that you, as an Igbo man, haven't realised this yet considering that our people have been one of the worst affected by the sense of mistrust and hatred that has been prevalent in the country for decades undecided.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by kjhova(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
AntiNigerian:
I talk am, fraud Lugard minion! angry

Olodo. Who lacks home training between us?
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
kjhova:

Olodo. Who lacks home training between us?
Afonja, go back to your shrine​ and do JuJu for common sense! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Odkosh: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
ozoebuka1:
This is not about politics brother... this is about fairness and progress!!! why can't the masses of Nigeria be proud citizens The only proud citizens of this country are of the elite class. poor men that feel involved in Nigerian affairs, everything is pre-determined in Nigeria whether u believe me or not, That's the complete truth. To further prove my assertion, I can tell you that the next Nigerian president will be from the north, now how fair does that sound to you as a member of a Democratic nation?
you are right, this is why I said, part way is the only solution.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
blues2022:
From my observation on this forum and other public forum, the Yorubas have been the loudest antagonist to the Biafran agitation. The question is why? What do they stand to lose if Biafra is ever actualized?
My brain is really ramped up trying to figure out this crucial phenomenon, honestly. undecided

..Forget their noise about Lagos and 'wanting Igbos to leave....They have a morbid fear of having a country of their own at best or one with their hausa-fulani friends at worst...Thats it,but unfortunately for them what will be will be..
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Onye ji ihe nwa na ebe akwa... Aka fuwa ya, O wetuo ya... Buhari, na you go tire
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Onye ji ihe nwa na ebe akwa, aka fuwa ya, O wetuo ya.... Buhari, na you go tire
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
NormalCodes:

Bring your own tact, Strategy and Diplomacy to the table bro.......you are displaying highest level of tact, Strategy and Diplomacy and Nigeria is a hell hole, all your young people are scheming to run away.

Shame on your tact, Strategy and Diplomacy.. grin

....Spot on.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
jjbest123:
Just Tired Of This Tribal War, Let's Say No To WAR AND CRIME, Let's Come Together And Build Nigeria, Let's Make It Great Again, Let's Be Together As One.
HAS IT BEEN GREAT BEFORE.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by oweman: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
It was announced today Wednesday that the biafrogs are merging with thier South African friends to form a country !

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Buhari, we dey beg o. Please release this man. The crime he has committed is not worse than the crime your kinsman Shekau and company are committing o.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by laudate: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
spafu:
Forget about your profile, an Igbo person will not say what you put up there, except if you fall into the number of "my Mama say I be Igbo". I am from Edo state, born and bred in Kaduna, visited up to 30 states, I can say that I am more Igbo than you. The Fulanis that have being killing other Nigerians, they are from Jupitar right? You must have heard of The Matatsine killings in Kano, Kafancha riot in Kaduna, Zango Kataf riots in Kaduna, Ife-Modakeke crises in Osun, Jos riots in Plateau, Kano Killings in Kano, Sharia riot in Kaduna, Miss World riot in Kaduna, Boko Haram insurgency in several states, Fulani herdsmen killings in Plateau, Benue, Kaduna, Abia, Enugu, Delta states and others, how many have the Igbos be going about to kill others or themselves. I only refrain from calling you names because, that would make me look crying more than the bereaved. I support any section of the country that wants out because Nigeria is a failed system. After the recent skirmish between the Hausas and their Yoruba friend in Ife, I heard that a traditional ruler was arrested did that ever happened in the North? Well, you and your afonjas friends can be slaves to the Gambaris, but where I am from, we don't accept servitude to anybody, go and read about the first white men that came to the land of my root.

You are from Edo State, but you are more Igbo than him? shocked Amazing! Since when have Edo people become more Igbo than others? But your trend of thought is interesting. You want to separate from Nigeria, simply because of the Fulani-instigated crises up North. Ok, no problem. Does this mean that, if you separate from Nigeria today, none of you will be left behind on our shores? And you will take all your properties, assets, houses and lands with you? Just asking.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by laudate: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
alaskido:
Buhari, we dey beg o. Please release this man. The crime he has committed is not worse than the crime your kinsman Shekau and company are committing o.

Stop begging. sad Mandela spent 27 years in jail to free his people. Kanu still has 26 years left to go. May he live long! cheesy
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by kingzizzy: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahah, and a coward general out of greed and self-importance declared Biafra illegally, naming it after a colonial shipping route called bight of Biafra, which was named by the Portuguese, and u illiterate Ipob go around calling urself Biafrans without knowing the origin of the name. That's a colonial name u people are proudly shouting. Illiterate

Lies from top to bottom! Biafra is named after the ancient Kindom of Biafra which once existed as far back as 500 BC and controlled much of what is now called SS/SE as well as the Southern Cameroons. Ancient navigators called the seashore around this kingdom 'The bight of Biafra'. Biafra is the name of ancient Africans unlike Nigeria that is named after a common River.

Ojukwu was given the mandate to declare Biafra by the Eastern Nigeria consultative forum. Nobody has ever given any mandate for the creation of Nigeria which is why Nigeria will always be far more illegal than Biafra.

Coward General? At least he fought for 3 years to free his people. The rest of you who had no backbone to fight simply said "please dont kill us, we pledge to be loyal slaves of Lord Lugard for life"
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by cruzclinton1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
kjhova:

Show us a map, pre-1967, that indicate an inhabited territory on land as Biafra? Then tell us the meaning of Biafra? Even if you believe that an independent Igbo nation is justified, you don't do yourself justice by supporting this dream with false claims.

correction pls. not Igbo nation. is not all about igbos alone. REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA. AS for other facts, I will get u all u ask. relax. I just saw ur write up now. I quickly corrected d mistake of that Igbo nation. and am sure in my post, I never mention anything like independent Igbo nation. be sincere in ur argument. stop twisting words.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by SouthEast001: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
laudate:

Nah!! It is the misguided IPOBians that are fighting for relevance. Many of them were born after the war, and have not learnt any lessons from its' aftermath. 3 million Igbo sons & daughters were lost in that war. May their souls continue to rest in peace. cry

If they take your advice and decide that "They would rather see Nigeria destroyed...", there is no telling how many of their people would emerge as casualties, the second time around. sad
. ogbomosho bastard with a drunkard parents.you are a cursed soul and you will die soon.iddiott

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by SouthEast001: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
laudate:

You are from Edo State, but you are more Igbo than him? shocked Amazing! Since when have Edo people become more Igbo than others? But your trend of thought is interesting. You want to separate from Nigeria, simply because of the Fulani-instigated crises up North. Ok, no problem. Does this mean that, if you separate from Nigeria today, none of you will be left behind on our shores? And you will take all your properties, assets, houses and lands with you? Just asking.
. he said he is from Edo state and you should live with that dolt.can you proudly tell us where you come from you bastard? shameless ogbomosho fraudster

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by SouthEast001: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
laudate:

Stop begging. sad Mandela spent 27 years in jail to free his people. Kanu still has 26 years left to go. May he live long! cheesy
. look at ur triangular head,typical of a yorubastard from ogbomosho.may ogwugwu kill you and whatever you stand for.misery will never depart ur households. onye oshi
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
kingzizzy:

Lies from top to bottom! Biafra is named after the ancient Kindom of Biafra which once existed as far back as 500 BC and controlled much of what is now called SS/SE as well as the Southern Cameroons. Ancient navigators called the seashore around this kingdom 'The bight of Biafra'. Biafra is the name of ancient Africans unlike Nigeria that is named after a common River.

Ojukwu was given the mandate to declare Biafra by the Eastern Nigeria consultative forum. Nobody has ever given any mandate for the creation of Nigeria which is why Nigeria will always be far more illegal than Biafra.

Coward General? At least he fought for 3 years to free his people. The rest of you who had no backbone to fight simply said "please dont kill us, we pledge to be loyal slaves of Lord Lugard for life"
There is no ancient kingdom of Biafra. Keep listening to the lies they dish to u at Radio Biafra. Maybe u should browse the Internet to research things for yourself. Google whether there was anything like kingdom of Biafra
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Really?
You guys should keep crying in abuja,very soon Nnamdi faith will be seal,then you guys will rest in your erosion shithole.

"..FAITH will be SEAL...." chai!!! What a disgrace..no wonder u wanna use 2001 waec to apply for 2017 jamb...baba nepa bill dem lolss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by kingzizzy: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
victorvezx:

There is no ancient kingdom of Biafra. Keep listening to the lies they dish to u at Radio Biafra. Maybe u should browse the Internet to research things for yourself. Google whether there was anything like kingdom of Biafra

Cure your ignorance. Below is an ancient navigators map of Africa that anyone can find on the internet. In the highlighted box shows the Ancient kingdom of Biafra which comrised of Southern Cameroon, and much what is now called SS/SE. The Kindom of Biafra stopped just roughly where the Benin empire began.

Biafra existed long before there was anything called Nigeria

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
kingzizzy:

Cure your ignorance. Below is an ancient navigators map of Africa that anyone can find on the internet. In the highlighted box shows the Ancient kingdom of Biafra which comrised of Southern Cameroon, and much what is now called SS/SE. The Kindom of Biafra stopped just roughly where the Benin empire began.

Biafra existed long before there was anything called Nigeria
It existed as a shipping route named by the Portuguese. It never existed as a kingdom. If it existed as kingdom, who was the first or last king? What was the capital? The only Igbo kingdom that existed was the Nri kingdom, their first King was Eze Nri Ìfikuánim, he ruled from 1043—1089, the present day Nri King is Eze Nri Ènweleána II Obidiegwu Onyeso, ruling since 1988. The Nri kingdom surrendered to the British in 1911, not as Biafra but as the kingdom of Nri. Get educated and stop listening to radio Biafra lies
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by kjhova(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
cruzclinton1:

correction pls. not Igbo nation. is not all about igbos alone. REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA. AS for other facts, I will get u all u ask. relax. I just saw ur write up now. I quickly corrected d mistake of that Igbo nation. and am sure in my post, I never mention anything like independent Igbo nation. be sincere in ur argument. stop twisting words.

Dear friend,

I did not twist your words and I normally wouldn't do such a thing. "Igbo nation" is my own assertion of the most uncontroversial and simplest definition of what Biafra is. Those other definitions of a dream future Biafra that is multi ethnic is at best very arguable.

I myself am Edo and to my best evaluation of my LGA, almost everyone there will never aspire to be Biafran citizens unless coerced at gun point. The havoc and rapes committed by Biafran invaders of the Mid West in 1967 is still very fresh in family memories so a Biafran map with thoughts of Edo in it is dead on arrival. Believe it or not, to the peril of your Biafran dreams, this same anti Biafran feeling isn't scarce among Ijaws, Itsekiris and many of the other Niger Delta communities. Thus all these futuristic Biafran maps with multiple ethnicities under Igbo domination is a most dangerous proposition to the pet project called Biafra. It will never happen and my own people will fight to our wit's end should anyone attempt to prank us with such. This much I have heard my father and uncles declare during family reunions and this much I believe to be true for most of us in my community.

We are Edos and we ran an empire when Nri Was a sleepy village. Been Biafran amounts to a step down for our socio-cultural advancement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by spafu(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
laudate:

This is one of our biggest problem in Africa, our inability to use our brains intelligently!!! You read where I said I visited up to 30 states, which of course will have Southeastern states in that number, and by inference conversant with those places, and I had also submitted that the chap in question was not Igbo and that if by any chance he was, then he would most likely fall into those who don't know there place of origin but only learnt from their mother that they are from so, so and so. So can you expect such a person to know Igbo compare to me who had visited Okigwe, Orifite, Ihiala, Dinukofia etc? Use your brain nah, am I not more Igbo than him, if I know his origin more than him?
And then you asked if the Igbos will have to move out with their assets, are there no Cameroonians, Chadian, Ghanaians and Togolese in present Nigeria? I seriously implore you to use your head.
Re: Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 23, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
[s]am yet to see or hear anyone cry for Nigeria even the so called afonja and their Fulani slave masters can't .now to the topic the type of loyalty passion ,drive and respect the biafrans have for Biafra can only be compared to the Americans ,come to se/ss and talk about Biafra goodness me the feeling is next to nothing[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NERC Urges Users To Update Prepaid Meters Before November / Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.