Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (39207 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by LecciGucci: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
On
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Eke40seven(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Spicycat:
Deity worshipping and religion don't blend, you can't be worshipping chuku okike obioma (or whatever you call it) and at the same time worship God Almighty.

Don't ever associated partner with God Almighty.
In essence, worshiping a diety is not religion. Men! The logic is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by jeff1607(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Warrant officers not rulers

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benevee:
Why are these guys wasting their time, this guy (Nnamdi kanu)can't be released as long as buhari is still in Aso rock.

B4 anyone qoutes me

Am an Igbo guy but I don't support BIAFRA.

Ofeke we know you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
That Albino Yanmiri will rot in jail!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Sirheny007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
victorvezx:
Hahahaha, Igbo unrecognised street kings, them go pray and cry blood

Did you say "unrecognized street kings"?
hide you ugly face in shame for they are the ones on whom "divide and rule" failed abysmally... tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mrjo:
anuty ola anugom hav a nice day
kedi ife na agu gi ifea?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Neatboy(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ipob elders or supporters? Which one be traditional rulers again? Can you identify any traditional leaders there? So, any man that wears isi agu has become a traditional leader...

The day that some persons never want to see is the day that the South East and the South West will unite. Just imagine a day in nairaland without a tribalistic comment. It is not utopia o. I can happen o. We ought to have a day set aside in nairaland when tribalistic comment will be totally prohibited, to raise consciousness of the fact that we are one.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Olafashion:

Nna.. Abeg no start for here. undecided
O dika i maghi agu asusu igbo, ofeke.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Yet they call others "cowards"!!

Do these people have mirrors in their region at all? They need to be looking at their reflection from time to time before using such words to describe people. grin grin
The kind nightmare Ipob dey give u sha,if only you could face ur Agatu and fulani herdsmen issue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Spicycat:
Deity worshipping and religion don't blend, you can't be worshipping chuku okike obioma (or whatever you call it) and at the same time worship God Almighty.

Chukwu-okike Abiama is the almighty God we know. Besides him there is no other.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by victorvezx(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sirheny007:

Did you say "unrecognized street kings"?
hide you ugly face in shame for they are the ones on whom "divide and rule" failed abysmally... tongue
Lol, street Kings with no authority

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
From my understanding of mass consciousness, Nnamdi Kanu has done for the Igbos, what most Igbo billionaires could not do. Money is not everything, in fact, money is nothing when it comes to Lion Heart approach to life.

Nnamdi Kanu is imperfect, but in him lies the greatest of all. The passion to dedicate his life for the liberation of his tribe and people.

As long as more people key into his desires to liberate a people, who have over the history of the geographical expression, been intentionally marginalized, then there is no stopping reality from manifesting.

But you MUST understand what you are looking for, and the result of what you are looking for. At this stage in human evolution, we should be destroying borders instead of building new ones, and the wealth of nations are supposed to be shared equally, but few have sat on the oil wells and oil blocs and the name Nigeria, is just a name of a Business Entity. The country is owned by those who own the resources. The rest of us are their slaves as long as we depend on them for survival.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by CellTabRepairs: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
May the Lord hear their prayers. This too shall pass...

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by rusher14: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
[b]
I think it is disgraceful for old men such as these to allow hate speeches fester without condemnation, yet make a show of humility when the purveyors are penalised.

A group of people can ask for self-governance that's acceptable but they must do so within the ambits of the law.

What Kanu and his midget friends did was incite people to treason and violence, denigrate established seats of power, abuse and chide tribes of differing ilk and opinion.

There was a call to arms against the state yet these elders kept quiet.

As a result of his hate speech, many young Igbo children have had their lives cut short or rendered handicapped.

It's funny if they expect the state to look on whilst he peddles his hate from country to country and across the airwaves.

Nnamdi Kanu may have espoused the feelings of the igbos but he went about it in inciteful fashion.

It is funny how these elders have kept mute even now over the belligerence of his ways whilst expecting the state to exercise mercy.

A pardon comes with penitence.

This so far has not been exhibited.

Watch how his goons would hurl epithets and abuse at me.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by ericuzor(m): 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
victorvezx:
Hahahaha, Igbo unrecognised street kings, them go pray and cry blood
when children talk in public one can tell..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Sirheny007(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, street Kings with no authority

Way better than you lots with marks like the carvings on ozo doors.. grin tongue :

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Temptee101(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Spicycat:

Shut up kid! Someone please help with that picture of a cop with a baton
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by ElSherriff: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Tahhh dia...which prophesy? Prophet of doom
Nne5:
He'll be released this year.

I'll keep on saying it because
It's a prophecy!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Keegan: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
blaqroy:
Is it really from their hearts, can they reject $1m if offered to keep shut?

Who's going to give them that?
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by omenkaLives(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
One says the red baboon would be listed by Forbes as one of the most influential persons alive in 2017... cheesy cheesy

These guys just keep this shiit coming none stop.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Ebeleiscorupt: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
The mumumrity of these people has degree.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by osita76(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benevee:
Why are these guys wasting their time, this guy (Nnamdi kanu)can't be released as long as buhari is still in Aso rock.

B4 anyone qoutes me

Afonja spotted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by KBEST3(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
THEY ARE JUST DISGRACING THEIR SELVE.NNAMDI KANU WILL REMAIN IN KUJE TILL 3017

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by mich24(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Spicycat:

It seems you are just too ignorant, must God be called by his English name before he answers prayer....
Travel, u nogo travel
Learn, noway
Olodolabata
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by pstnicodemus(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benevee:

B4 anyone qoutes me

for Biafra to ever stand, there MUST be blood shed. for people wey don witness war, or even we wey watch am for film no go ever wan see am. the eastern Nigerians should be treated right, and let's live as one country. I stand with you

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Ebeleiscorupt: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
abouzaid:
who is the most influential Nigerian alive? I'm almost sure that Nnamdi Kanu would be listed by Forbes among the 100 most influential people on the earth for 2017.

Is dilector a Nigerian now?

Igbos have degree in confusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Ngokafor(f): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
..The Benue wanna-be fraudster and his maniacal laughter is here as usual...Psychiatrist patient posing as Apc zombie supporter lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Ngozi123(f): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Spicycat:

Do you even know what Chukwu Okike Abiama means? If you did then you wouldn't be displaying your ignorance for all to see undecided.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malnourished Children At IDPs Monguno Camp (Graphic Photos) / Deputy Governor Hamzat Apprehends Road Users Plying One Way In Lagos (Photos) / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.