Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 PM

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (39169 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Ebeleiscorupt: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Spicycat:
Deity worshipping and religion don't blend, you can't be worshipping chuku okike obioma (or whatever you call it) and at the same time worship God Almighty.

Don't ever associated partner with God Almighty.

Is it not amazing the level of hypocrisy and self deceit of these people from the red soil region.

Kanu told the whole world that Christianity is not acceptable to the Igbos, that he did not believe in Jesus and that he worships idol, when he entered the prison he was converted to Judaism and now they gather to pray to that Jesus when their Chukwu okike obioma cannot deliver the dilector from Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
I bet there is not traditional ruler here. There is no king without a kingdom. The op should tell us which kingdoms or communities, those in the picture represent.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
From my understanding of mass consciousness, Nnamdi Kanu has done for the Igbos, what most Igbo billionaires could not do. Money is not everything, in fact, money is nothing when it comes to Lion Heart approach to life.

Nnamdi Kanu is imperfect, but in him lies the greatest of all. The passion to dedicate his life for the liberation of his tribe and people.

As long as more people key into his desires to liberate a people, who have over the history of the geographical expression, been intentionally marginalized, then there is no stopping reality from manifesting.

But you MUST understand what you are looking for, and the result of what you are looking for. At this stage in human evolution, we should be destroying borders instead of building new ones, and the wealth of nations are supposed to be shared equally, but few have sat on the oil wells and oil blocs and the name Nigeria, is just a name of a Business Entity. The country is owned by those who own the resources. The rest of us are their slaves as long as we depend on them for survival.

Absolutely! Rich and people with money are just business people they are mostly cowards who would rather pay other people to clean up their mess and all they believe in is how to make money selfishly and brutality they do not care who is hurt as long as there is money there to be made and they are always on the side of the highest bidder. Trust me i know, So yes! They do not care! You are %1000 correct! They just use the rest of the poor masses as slaves nnamdi kalu is one of the bravest men I ve ever heard of in these times. And he is definitely not a coward or after money.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by TimeManager(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Yet they call others "cowards"!!

Do these people have mirrors in their region at all? They need to be looking at their reflection from time to time before using such words to describe people. grin grin
I just logged in to say cheesy Kiss the crown cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by donttouch: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Here are photos of some of his royal highnesses from all parts of Igboland praying for IPOB restoration & Nnamdi Kanu's release during Nnamdi Kanu's court case on 20th march 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/igbo-traditional-rulers-on-their-knees.html?m=1

Point of correction:
The people I saw in pix are not Traditional Rulers, they are just ELDERLY MEN. And there is nothing to show that they are praying for Nnamdi Kanu's release
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by DPsalmist2(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Biafran nationalism is at the highest it has been since the end of the civil war. 2019 - 2026 will be a very turbulent period.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Allee90: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thank God these idiots are just 5% as such they don't have any political power to negotiate for the release of the Idiotic Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by naijaking1: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Buhari making a hero, super hero out of Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Ever8054: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
abouzaid:
who is the most influential Nigerian alive? I'm almost sure that Nnamdi Kanu would be listed by Forbes among the 100 most influential people on the earth for 2017.
he will be the most influential person in kuje grin
abouzaid:
who is the most influential Nigerian alive? I'm almost sure that Nnamdi Kanu would be listed by Forbes among the 100 most influential people on the earth for 2017.
he will be the most influential person in kuje
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Creativeempire(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kanu is fighting a useless battle. He wants to be Mandela of our time but some should tell him only genuine free fighter becomes an hero. Nobody has marginalised the Sout Easterners. He should retrace his steps and get his freedom.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by lustra89(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Funny enough I dreamt where he was released, u needed to see what happened on that day. So awesome and glorious
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by janefrancisca(f): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Spicycat:
Deity worshipping and religion don't blend, you can't be worshipping chuku okike obioma (or whatever you call it) and at the same time worship God Almighty.

Nne biko its Chukwu and not chuku. Besides if you are not knowledgeable about some certain issues, try and ask before displaying your ignorance online. Chukwu okike abiama means " the creator is the God we worship"...God Almighty is our creator and that's who we worship...only u know the deity wey dey answer "chuku okike obioma".

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by sham8co(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Benevee post=54827796]Why are these guys wasting their time, this guy (Nnamdi kanu)can't be released as long as buhari is still in Aso rock.

B4 anyone qoutes me

Am an Igbo guy but I don't support BIAFRA.

[/quote

My guy your are a good citizen. You are one of the igbo guys where get sense. Take diz salute.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by QUINNCY: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Barbaric Savages and Retarded imbeciles that what some of you are...
I heard an infidel call igbos "COWARDS" i laugh in swahili AFONJAS...
Another gullible and mistake of a person...
Please refrain from the banter and media tribal war you are about to start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by ekhai(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benevee:
Why are these guys wasting their time, this guy (Nnamdi kanu)can't be released as long as buhari is still in Aso rock.

B4 anyone qoutes me

#istandwuthBenevee. There is strength in number.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by luciouscookie: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
They are not igbo elders abeg. grin
See their heads grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by danielenyinka(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Our God Is alive
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Bridget95(f): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:

Is not amazing the level of hypocrisy and self deceit of these people from the red soil region.

Kanu told the whole world that Christianity is not acceptable to the Igbos, that he did not believe in Jesus and that he worships idol, when he entered the prison he was converted to Judaism and now they gather to pray to that Jesus when their Chukwu okike obioma cannot deliver the dilector from Buhari.
where did KANU met and told you alone that he worships idol?
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Ebeleiscorupt: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bridget95:
where did KANU met and told you alone that he worships idol?
You don't seems to live in Nigeria or probably you have limited access to news.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by centboy123456(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
oviejnr:
Hmm, the court knows the kind of judgement they should pass on Kalu. They should just go ahead with it and stop wasting our time. undecided undecided

because he told u Nigeria he don't want to part of u that why u want to kill for ne reson abi don't worry it will only taje time be we must get there no matter what
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Bridget95(f): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:
He said he worships chukwu okike abiama which is God or Jehovah.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Bridget95(f): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ebeleiscorupt:
He said he worships chukwu okike abiama which is God or Jehovah.That is what he said in radio Biafra.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Blackfire(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Spicycat:

And who told u God doesn't have partners
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
what a joke? Buhari is hell bent on keeping Kalu locked up for as long as possible.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Benevee: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
pstnicodemus:

for Biafra to ever stand, there MUST be blood shed. for people wey don witness war, or even we wey watch am for film no go ever wan see am. the eastern Nigerians should be treated right, and let's live as one country. I stand with you

That's what these guys don't know, no country can be separated peacefully (without blood shed) eg. Sudan

Sorry to say:there is no hope for Biafra,I Wonder why we Igbos don't want to learn from the previous fight. Anyone who die for Biafra dies uselessly angry

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Bekimbo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benevee:
Why are these guys wasting their time, this guy (Nnamdi kanu)can't be released as long as buhari is still in Aso rock.

B4 anyone qoutes me

You are an Igbo guy and you don't support Biafra? It does not make you a bad person cause I was once like you,but my eyes open and I know someday yours will open too

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by AntiNigerian: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
One says the red baboon would be listed by Forbes as one of the most influential persons alive in 2017... cheesy cheesy

These guys just keep this shiit coming none stop.
omenka the demented Hausa Fulani monkey! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Benevee: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
osita76:
Afonja spotted

Sorry to disappoint you man ,am an Igbo man precisely from Anambra ifetedunu, I don't need you to believe me
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Benevee: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bekimbo:

You are an Igbo guy and you don't support Biafra? It does not make you a bad person cause I was once like you,but my eyes open and I know someday yours will open too

True sir because my eyes just got opened, was actually supporting Biafra before, till I came to know that it's not Worth it, why can't we contribute to the success of Nigeria instead of splitting.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Benevee: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bekimbo:

True sir because my eyes just got opened, was actually supporting Biafra before, till I came to know that it's not Worth it, why can't we contribute to the success of Nigeria instead of splitting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire / I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan / Strengths And Weaknesses Of Bola Ahmed TInubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.