Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (39209 Views)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by AntiNigerian: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benevee:

Sorry to disappoint you man ,am an Igbo man precisely from Anambra ifetedunu, I don't need you to believe me
Am an also an Igbo man from Rivers state, Etche LGA and I support Biafra whole heartedly! It's rare to see eastern Igbos against Biafra. Many of your fellow Igbos from the Niger Delta that supports BIAFRA are mostly from Rivers state

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by AntiNigerian: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
nwo Fulani and Rumu Afonja will soon hijack this thread!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Bekimbo(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benevee:

True sir because my eyes just got opened, was actually supporting Biafra before, till I came to know that it's not Worth it, why can't we contribute to the success of Nigeria instead of splitting.

So we have not been contributing?
You are not telling the truth,it's either you are a Yoruba or have not support Biafra before.Biafra is a spirit and you cant denounce who you are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Olamipapa(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mrjo:
uche bu akpa, onye obula nya nke ya
Ki loun so?
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Benevee: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bekimbo:

So we have not been contributing?
You are not telling the truth,it's either you are a Yoruba or have not support Biafra before.Biafra is a spirit and you cant denounce who you are

The fact you were possessed by the spirit doesn't mean everyone must be possessed by it too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by freetheking: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benevee:

True sir because my eyes just got opened, was actually supporting Biafra before, till I came to know that it's not Worth it, why can't we contribute to the success of Nigeria instead of splitting.
You are not an Igbo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Benevee: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
freetheking:
You are not an Igbo man

And I didn't say it for you to believe angry
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Mmoud: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
THEY SHOULD GO A HEAD WITH THEIR FOOLISHNESS, NIGERIA MOST BE ONE.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Fx55(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Spicycat:
Deity worshipping and religion don't blend, you can't be worshipping chuku okike obioma (or whatever you call it) and at the same time worship God Almighty.

Don't ever associated partner with God Almighty.
Do you know anything about Chukwu Okike Abiama?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Egalitarian1: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Spicycat:
Deity worshipping and religion don't blend, you can't be worshipping chuku okike obioma (or whatever you call it) and at the same time worship God Almighty.

Don't ever associated partner with God Almighty.

Shut your smelling mandibles, you brat! Don't ever insult God just to get likes on nairaland. If you had asked an Igbo man to translate "Chukwu okike abiama " in English before your silly comment, you should have been asking God for forgiveness now for defaming His Holy name. Any language that you don't understand, ask questions before you act. Even the Latin people say"In dubio, non agere (in doubt, do not act)!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by kelvee(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
I tot kings don't fucking kneel and beg... this is unheard of!!! I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by orisa37: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is The Problem of NASS to legislate upon now.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by selfmadeboss: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
name the ipods that did this. no traditional ruller in his right senses will do this shit

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Mrjo(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Diebyfire05:
kedi ife na agu gi ifea?
uche gi adighi oche
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Bekimbo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benevee:

The fact you were possessed by the spirit doesn't mean everyone must be possessed by it too undecided

Well we don't need you in Biafra,when Biafra is restored just relocate to kano or kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by omenkaLives(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
AntiNigerian:
omenka the demented Hausa Fulani monkey! angry
Cc: Mynd44.
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Cc: Mynd44.
If cc:mynd44 should ban that guy...it will show he is hardcore tribalist...cc:Mynd44 you should ban this omenkalives...How many times have he insulted igbos and he haven't received a single ban but you will ban people who tackle this hypocrite..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by blaqroy: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Keegan:

Who's going to give them that?

Just saying grin grin
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by akphrat(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
The fearless Lion will soon be released

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by BWare: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benevee:

Sorry to disappoint you man ,am an Igbo man precisely from Anambra ifetedunu, I don't need you to believe me
Ifitedunu? Where in Ifitedunu bro? I'm from there too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by mrgreen4real(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Evil Men

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by bantudra: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
best position to kiss our nigerian butts...

na so jonathan was running upandan to kneel here and their like a lunatic....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by StarPlayer: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Olafashion:

Nna.. Abeg no start for here. undecided
You need to work on this your tommy. Reduce the beer intake and work out regularly
Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by Limitless72(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
victorvezx:
Hahahaha, Igbo unrecognised street kings, them go pray and cry blood

Nigga just tell me weytin dey pain you now....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by teebell999(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nne5:
He'll be released this year.

I'll keep on saying it because
It's a prophecy!

When this year Mr TB Joshua?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by omenkaLives(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
TimeManager:
I just logged in to say cheesy Kiss the crown cheesy
Trouble maker, how you dey? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by bantudra: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
akphrat:
The fearless Lion will soon be released

you called bob marley lion too..but the moronn died on overdose of dope..

lion my foot...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release by bantudra: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
@zarzar...how are you..??.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) / Senator Andy Uba Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.