Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform (1083 Views)

Start Your Website NOW! Amazing Templates To Chose From, And Fast! / How To Add New In-feed Adsense Ad Unit To Blogger / I Need A Programmer To Fix My Website Bugs Ad Add New Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2017
The Google blogging platform known as Blogger and founded in 1999 by Pyra Labs in San Fransisco before being acquired by Google in 2003 has been one of the oldest and popular blogging platform up till now.

Generally, there are few default templates Although there has been lots of 3rd party template out there which have been filling the gap but turns out either some are not responsive or Newbie finds it hard to customize them.

But now, Google had finally introduced some new templates to join the others with each having 5 different designs. To check out the awesomeness of those template, simply Login to your blogger blog dashboard and Navigate to the "Theme" by the bottom left.

Original and Full Source: http://www.netsocialblog.com/2017/03/blogger-introduces-new-free-templates.html

Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by edemaniekan: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
I will design and customize your blog, install all the necessary plugins, make it responsive on all devices and make it found on search engines like google and bing at an affordable rate.>>>Contact me: +2347066385329. DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY SERVICE.
Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
edemaniekan:
I will design and customize your blog, install all the necessary plugins, make it responsive on all devices and make it found on search engines like google and bing at an affordable rate.>>>Contact me: +2347066385329. DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY SERVICE.

Advertising on my thread is not allowed bro undecided
Yuh've gotta pay for the land you wan use first undecided undecided
Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by Iderah: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
edemaniekan:

Hello nairalanders! I just paid this Edem aniekan money to purchase google Adsense and after payment he stopped picking up my calls... please don't fall victim! His a fraud
Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by Iderah: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tuham:

hello nairalanders! I just paid this Edem aniekan money (12000) to purchase google Adsense and after payment he stopped picking up my calls... please don't fall victim! His a fraud
Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by Iderah: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tuham:

hello nairalanders! I just paid this Edem aniekan money (12000) to purchase a google Adsense account that as $2 and after payment he stopped picking up my calls... please don't fall victim! His a fraud
Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by Iderah: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Iderah:

hello nairalanders! I just paid this Edem aniekan money (12000) to purchase a google Adsense account that as $2 and after payment he stopped picking up my calls... please don't fall victim! His a fraud

Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by Iderah: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Tuham:

hello nairalanders! I just paid this Edem aniekan money (12000) to purchase a google Adsense account that as $2 and after payment he stopped picking up my calls... please don't fall victim! His a fraud.... check the photos for proof

Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by Iderah: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
edemaniekan:

Hello nairalanders! I just paid this Edem aniekan money to purchase google Adsense and after payment he stopped picking up my calls... please don't fall victim! His a fraud

Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
you ought to have leave a comment here before transacting with him bro
There are scammers on Nairaland and you should be very careful when making financial deals
Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Tuham:
Advertising on my thread is not allowed bro undecided Yuh've gotta pay for the land you wan use first undecided undecided
Happy birthday bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Happy birthday bro.
Thank you so much sissmiley

1 Like

Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by strictlyui: 1:03am On Jul 20, 2017

Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by funlord(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2017
edemaniekan:

Fully verified scam artist! Run away
Re: Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform by strictlyui: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2017
You should have at least "Googled Him" before sending him any money: https://skillpatron.com/services/beware-of-online-fraudster-edem-aniekan-okon/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Easy Blog Platform At An Unbeatable Price? / Ready Made Website/php Script- Free Installation / Domainking.ng: Get Your Domain For As Cheap As N499

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.