Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Shocked Mum Finally Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy, After Initial Refusal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocked Mum Finally Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy, After Initial Refusal (886 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocked Mum Finally Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy, After Initial Refusal by Itsandrew: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2017
Mum-of-four Khalida Begum, 35, has given in to her instincts and begun to breastfeed her baby boy, despite calling him an ‘alien’ for his deformities. The unusual looking baby, from India, was born with a tiny head, bulging eyes and a hard, shell-like body.

He has been swarmed by local visitors who believe he is a reincarnation of a Hindu God. Begum gave birth to the little boy on Monday and said she was “shocked” when she saw his appearance. She initially refused to breastfeed the baby.

Doctors in India have diagnosed the boy with an extremely rare genetic condition called harlequin ichthyosis, locals said. Villagers in Kadamgachi in Kathihar, are now flocking to the family home, believing he is an incarnation of Hindu monkey God Hanuman, it has been reported. .

His mother said: “Several body parts of the baby is not completely developed. When I saw the baby after delivery for the first time, I was completely shocked to see the alien-looking boy. I couldn’t believe that I had a delivered an alien-like boy.

I was so shocked and saddened by this that I asked the midwife to take the baby out of my sight. My other children were born healthy without any deformity. That’s why it took me sometime to absorb the shock.”

The boy’s father, Mohammed Imtiyaz added: “Maybe God has sent him as an exhibit.” It is not known how long the boy is expected to survive.

http://onomeasike..com.ng/2017/03/shocked-mum-finally-breastfeeds-her.html

Re: Shocked Mum Finally Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy, After Initial Refusal by DozieInc(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Goshh
Re: Shocked Mum Finally Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy, After Initial Refusal by Thisboysef(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2017
I cnt fit laugh. Pikin be like drum. The niqqa below me tho
Re: Shocked Mum Finally Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy, After Initial Refusal by cosmic22(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2017
ah heyyyy
ahhhhh heyyyyyyyyy
warisalldis
which kain head b DAT....
Re: Shocked Mum Finally Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy, After Initial Refusal by ElsonMorali: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2017
Karmic influence.

All of these wicked people in Naija, ritual killers, corrupt politicians, rapists and children molesters will all reincarnate as something much worse, if they arent hurled into hell directly.
Re: Shocked Mum Finally Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy, After Initial Refusal by Kindoo: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2017
This is mysterious. God you are great but I pray thee, save me the trauma.
Take a stroll, visit www.wurana..com
Re: Shocked Mum Finally Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy, After Initial Refusal by naughtyDiana: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2017
only in India!!!! that crazy country where all the deformities in this world can be found. only in India, baby with 12legs, baby with one eye, shortest man and woman, baby with 3bumbum, baby with 7 armpits. hian! oooh
Re: Shocked Mum Finally Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy, After Initial Refusal by naughtyDiana: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2017
ladies, will you breastfeed this baby if twas u like for hell no! share for hell yes!
Re: Shocked Mum Finally Breastfeeds Her Baby Boy, After Initial Refusal by NevetsIbot(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
see baby that looks like buddha

I no go brestfeed am if i be woman. Choi. The woman try abeg.... hanhan!! See head with crown.

Lalasticlala,

(1) (Reply)

Couples Living Apart, How Long Do You Stay Without Sex? / Single And Married!! Is This True Or False? / Some Men Are Real Wicked: This World We Live In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.