Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? (22950 Views)

Npower: Please What Is Holding Our 30k July Stipend? / This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. / Npower:please Help, I Have Two Npower Accounts, My Name Appeared Twice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by easzypeaszy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
One of the good achievement of this government is the Npower program that has provided semi-employment to most hopeless unemployed Nigeria graduates.
At least it has
1. saved many guys life(you have where you wake up and go to).
2. Reduced the number of scammers(most guys are engage now so they don't patronise silly job post).
3. Saved many from hopeless employers make i no start mention organizations.

BUT THEN WHY DO I NEED TO WITHDRAW MY APPLICATION?
Ahhh hmmmmm my padi dem..
The Npower will I say tried but flop in many areas like;
1. Dose who went for the Npower verification and at the end claimed they did not show up.
2. Dose that were verified and not receiving the stipend and they claimed they gave invalid information ( see matter..u wan kw me pass me ni).
3. They don't reply mail, text or pick calls.
4. They allow all applicants both the disqualified and qualified to still login.
5. You get update even after being disqualified.
I happened to be among the unlucky ones that they claimed submitted invalid information in which we have updated our profile times without number.
Plus the initial gragra activities like going to the school to teach but still hoping on hopeless hope.

BUT CANT YOU JUST KEEP CALM AND WAIT..YOU NOT THE ONLY ONE AND THEY WILL SURELY PAY YOU.
Storyyy....with all the different news everyday..am even afraid..the fear of tomorrow the fear that when i apply for other jobs will I be shortlisted? Example is the FCSC rumor that no Npower participants was or will be shortlisted.. Abeg Oga VP I no fit shout..am not getting the stipends and am not getting shortlist.

Please create a link where anyone that need or want to withdraw their applications can do so.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by leunseyis(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
It's very simple write a withdrawal letter from the program... Send it to their mail, Twitter account, Facebook page and one of the national daily newspaper. Success

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by mekyno777(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
easzypeaszy:
One of the good achievement of this government is the Npower program that has provided semi-employment to most hopeless unemployed Nigeria graduates.
At least it has
1. saved many guys life(you have where you wake up and go to).
2. Reduced the number of scammers(most guys are engage now so they don't patronise silly job post).
3. Saved many from hopeless employers make i no start mention organizations.

BUT THEN WHY DO I NEED TO WITHDRAW MY APPLICATION?
Ahhh hmmmmm my padi dem..
The Npower will I say tried but flop in many areas like;
1. Dose who went for the Npower verification and at the end claimed they did not show up.
2. Dose that were verified and not receiving the stipend and they claimed they gave invalid information ( see matter..u wan kw me pass me ni).
3. They don't reply mail, text or pick calls.
4. They allow all applicants both the disqualified and qualified to still login.
5. You get update even after being disqualified.
I happened to be among the unlucky ones that they claimed submitted invalid information in which we have updated our profile times without number.
Plus the initial gragra activities like going to the school to teach but still hoping on hopeless hope.

BUT CANT YOU JUST KEEP CALM AND WAIT..YOU NOT THE ONLY ONE AND THEY WILL SURELY PAY YOU.
Storyyy....with all the different news everyday..am even afraid..the fear of tomorrow the fear that when i apply for other jobs will I be shortlisted? Example is the FCSC rumor that no Npower participants was or will be shortlisted.. Abeg Oga VP I no fit shout..am not getting the stipends and am not getting shortlist.

Please create a link where anyone that need or want to withdraw their applications can do so.
Maybe they are comparing the info u gave them with the one in ur BVN data or identificatn data (national ID, voter card).
My thought though

8 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by stanscott800: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
My brother kpele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by tonio2wo: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin

Funny dude!
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Pearly255(f): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
FTC cry
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by vizkiz: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
This one don enter am. grin

6 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by castel428: 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
you spoke my mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Samanza89: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
The patience dog eats the fattest bone, they said!... But not when dis government is still in power. You can't even find a crushed bone anymore talkless of fattest!...

My brother if you can withdraw, Just do it, before dey use one useless scheme impede ur destiny... I follow you tire!!!...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by jeamie(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Laye laye oh baby me kojo grin; D

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Desdola(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
What's the meaning of "Dose" from your write up?

4 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sorry
What's N-power?
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by castel428: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
mekyno777:

Maybe they are comparing the info u gave them with the one in ur BVN data or identificatn data (national ID, voter card).
My thought though
and it will take them how many months? The truth is that Npower management is clueless

3 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Dosmay(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
dis1 weak me o

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by mikegeo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
The Organiser is not well organised.

6 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by castel428: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
leunseyis:
It's very simple write a withdrawal letter from the program... Send it to their mail, Twitter account, Facebook page and one of the national daily newspaper. Success
they dont respond to complaint

1 Like

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by mayoor15(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Omo this OP na comedian aswear

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by obembet(f): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by ifyokwu(f): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is what I was really thinking that since they don't want to pay or let us know some has been disqualified, that they should withdraw those ones so it won't affect them in future blc if what they are saying about one not getting another job is possible then is a big wahala if still in their list . Please Npower look into this, if one is disqualified please withdraw the person.

5 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by jazinogold(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
You cannot continue to live a life of just working and paying bills. Your life is more than that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by castel428: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
yet they make noise upandan about employing 200k graduates. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
jazinogold:
You cannot continue to live a life of just working and paying bills. Your life is more than that.
on point.

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by jobsmiths(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Owk guys I heard yhue will luk into it....N-Power......relax, under dis government all u need to do is relax I will talk to Laid Mohammed to address this issue publicly
Re: NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? by ade19: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
leunseyis:
have you get any feed back from them b4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out! / 12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified) / N-power Announces Alternative Recruitment For Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.