Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 (10369 Views)

Revenge Of Shina Rambo Season 6 - 2017 Latest Nigerian Movies African Nollywood / Revenge Of Shina Rambo Season 6 - 2017 Latest Nigerian Movies African Nollywood / 19/6/2017 Monday Update On King Of Hearts Episode 511 - 512 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
follow this thread,we av enough horror movies there...
https://www.nairaland.com/3432844/horror-movie-loverscome-here
either way,try
saw 1-7
jeeper creepers 1-3
Texas chainsaw massacre
final destination
cannibal Holocaust
cabin fever
friend request
unfriended etc, just check d link for more
wow kiss
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by sod09(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
lordwar:
wow kiss
u Welcome smiley
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
u Welcome smiley
I need more please
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by sod09(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
lordwar:
I need more please
check d link ..u get enough
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
check d link ..u get enough
have gone through all the pages picking em out one by one still hungry for more please embarassed
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by sod09(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
lordwar:
have gone through all the pages picking em out one by one still hungry for more please embarassed
ok....im a fan of horror too
i will post if i get old or new one's
continuation of seed of Chucky, saw, final destination,don't breathe,lights out all coming this year.will keep u posted
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
ok....im a fan of horror too
i will post if i get old or new one's
continuation of seed of Chucky, saw, final destination,don't breathe,lights out all coming this year.will keep u posted
I'll be very grateful thanks but is there any site where I can download most of these full movies in small size that you know of?
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by sod09(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
lordwar:
I'll be very grateful thanks but is there any site where I can download most of these full movies in small size that you know of?
fzmovies(.)net
remove d bracket, search for horror
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
sod09:
fzmovies(.)net
remove d bracket, search for horror
okay on it
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by davidif: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
The Grudge.
I couldn't even seat through it.

1 Like

Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by ipledge10(m): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2017
When I saw this thread, the first movie that comes to my mind is SAW...
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by LordOfNaira: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2017
lordwar:
I love watching movies especially Hollywood movies mostly horror nothing but horror it scares me to death but I love em really can't recall their names but if you have any suggestions like

SAW
WRONG TURN 1TO4
I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE
THE WALKING DEAD
Z NATION
CONTAINMENT
INTO THE DEAD

AND ANY OTHER BREATH TAKING, MIND BLOWING AND DIEHARD SCARING HORROR MOVIES AND SERIES PLEASE SHARE NOTHING MORE THAN HORROR THANKS

My kind of woman.

Alright, to your question:

Have you watched A Nightmare on Elm Street?

1 Like

Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
davidif:
The Grudge.
I couldn't even seat through it.
like its very scary??
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
ipledge10:
When I saw this thread, the first movie that comes to my mind is SAW...
please can you send me a direct link to SAW? really in need of it thanks
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

My kind of woman.

Alright, to your question:

Have you watched A Nightmare on Elm Street?
oh yeah but I still need more can you list all the horror movies and series you can think of?
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by LordOfNaira: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
lordwar:
oh yeah but I still need more can you list all the horror movies and series you can think of?

Let me give you a list of scary movies that will scare you shitless.

In no particular order:

1. The Conjuring 1 and 2

2. Get Out

3. Rosemary's Baby

4. Let The Right One In

5. Drag Me To Hell (One of my favorites)

6. Carrie (Didn't scare me at all but I enjoyed it).

7. Room 237

8. Let Me In

9. Poltergeist (Didn't scare me at all).

10. Final Destination 1-5 (My favourite horror movies of all).

11. 1408 (One of my favorite horror movies).

12. The Descent (Didn't scare me until towards the end).

13. Dawn of the Dead (I don't really like zombie movies but you may like it).

14. The Cabin in the Woods (Didn't scare me at all).

15. Insidious (Scary in some parts. It may scare you though).

16. The Grudge 1-3 (One of my favourite horror stories).

17. Jeepers Creepers (I enjoyed the opening scenes. The problem is I watch a lot of scary stuffs that many horror stories hardly scare me).

18. The Ring

19. Thinner (Not scary for me at all but I enjoyed it).

And so many more!!!

2 Likes

Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by davidif: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
lordwar:
like its very scary??

Yep.
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by davidif: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
That list above me though ^
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Let me give you a list of scary movies that will scare you shitless.

In no particular order:

1. The Conjuring 1 and 2

2. Get Out

3. Rosemary's Baby

4. Let The Right One In

5. Drag Me To Hell (One of my favorites)

6. Carrie (Didn't scare me at all but I enjoyed it).

7. Room 237

8. Let Me In

9. Poltergeist (Didn't scare me at all).

10. Final Destination 1-5 (My favourite horror movies of all).

11. 1408 (One of my favorite horror movies).

12. The Descent (Didn't scare me until towards the end).

13. Dawn of the Dead (I don't really like zombie movies but you may like it).

14. The Cabin in the Woods (Didn't scare me at all).

15. Insidious (Scary in some parts. It may scare you though).

16. The Grudge 1-3 (One of my favourite horror stories).

17. Jeepers Creepers (I enjoyed the opening scenes. The problem is I watch a lot of scary stuffs that many horror stories hardly scare me).

18. The Ring

19. Thinner (Not scary for me at all but I enjoyed it).

And so many more!!!

Ong you're so sweet dear I love these so much honey I feel like kissing you kiss

But where the hell are the "MANY MORE"?? come on honey I need em all please more list
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by LordOfNaira: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
lordwar:

Ong you're so sweet dear I love these so much honey I feel like kissing you kiss

But where the hell are the "MANY MORE"?? come on honey I need em all please more list

Thank you, love. You owe me a kiss.

The problem is I can't remember many of the other horror movies I have watched.

But you can also check out:

1. Inside (didn't scare me much but scared my sister so badly).

2. The Eye (Scary moments but not totally scary for me).

3. The Host (Scared me small. I am sure it will scare you badly).

4. Ringu

5. The Orphanage (Very creepy!!!)

Don't blame me if they have nightmares after watching them o. Check my signature and get scared reading my own scary stories!!!

1 Like

Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Thank you, love. You owe me a kiss.

The problem is I can't remember many of the other horror movies I have watched.

But you can also check out:

1. Inside (didn't scare me much but scared my sister so badly).

2. The Eye (Scary moments but not totally scary for me).

3. The Host (Scared me small. I am sure it will scare you badly).

4. Ringu

5. The Orphanage (Very creepy!!!)

Don't blame me if they have nightmares after watching them o. Check my signature and get scared reading my own scary stories!!!
thanks and I live em creepy will be waiting for the rest of the list kiss

2 Likes

Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by Electronzeez(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
What is scary in the series 'the walking dead '?
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Electronzeez:
What is scary in the series 'the walking dead '?
its kinda scary if you start from season 1 to the very last
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2017
lordwar:
its kinda scary if you start from season 1 to the very last

I recommend the "Autopsy of a Jane Doe" for your viewing pleasure. For the best experience, watch it at night, late night best. I'll need a feedback wink wink

Also the "Conjuring" is another good one. While you're at it, also add the "Conjuring 2" .

"The Woman in Black" , this is another very good one.

N/B, watch all movies at night, preferably alone, with the lights switched off.

2 Likes

Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by sketcherman3298(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Try these super scary Movies;
Hills have eyes,
World War Z
The Conjuring
Final Destination 123
Day of the Dead
Land of the Dead
Hostel
Love Horror Movies Die.. ......Even watching it Late in the night gives me more fun.. ......
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by sketcherman3298(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Try these super scary Movies;
Hills have eyes,
World War Z
The Conjuring
Final Destination 123
Day of the Dead
Land of the Dead
Love Horror Movies Die.. ......Even watching it Late in the night gives me more fun.. ......
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 7:22pm On May 12, 2017
wow I've just finished watching all the whole listed movies above I must say its breath taking and I still need more please more
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by Zither(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2017
Hmmm. Try...

The Woman In Black

Dead Of Summer

I Know What You Did Last Summer

The Underworld series

Slug

Slither

Friday the 13th

Halloween

White Noise

Dead Within

Shark Night

Jaws

The Ruins

The Mirror

Deliver Us From Evil

The Lazarus Effect

Embrace Of The Vampire

Zone Of The Dead

The Terror Experiment

Resident Evil Final Chapter 2016
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by Salimmuhammad(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2017
Try searching for this movie "the anti Christ"
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 9:23am On May 16, 2017
Zither:
Hmmm. Try...

The Woman In Black

Dead Of Summer

I Know What You Did Last Summer

The Underworld series

Slug

Slither

Friday the 13th

Halloween

White Noise

Dead Within

Shark Night

Jaws

The Ruins

The Mirror

Deliver Us From Evil

The Lazarus Effect

Embrace Of The Vampire

Zone Of The Dead

The Terror Experiment

Resident Evil Final Chapter 2016
I've downloaded all above listed movies and its indeed mind blowing still meditating on it after watching all of them please can you list more for me I don't know how to thank you guys for this
Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by lordwar(f): 9:26am On May 16, 2017
Salimmuhammad:
I've downloaded it all please more more more I've got 80+ movies and have watched em all don't know if I can get more breath taking and mind blowing horror list that can scare me to death cry
Salimmuhammad:
I've downloaded it all please more more more I've got 80+ movies and have watched em all don't know if I can get more breath taking and mind blowing horror list that can scare me to death

Re: movies that can scare you to death updated 28/6/2017 by debque(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2017
lordwar:
I've downloaded it all please more more more I've got 80+ movies and have watched em all don't know if I can get more breath taking and mind blowing horror list that can scare me to death cryI've downloaded it all please more more more I've got 80+ movies and have watched em all don't know if I can get more breath taking and mind blowing horror list that can scare me to death
horror movies be looking at you like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Back With New Movie "1 Million Boys" (trailer) / Fast And Furious 8 Movie / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.