Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. (1178 Views)

Caught In The ACT: Anti-amnesty Protesters Collecting Money In Abuja (photos) / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A / Do The Anti Amnesty Protesters Have Police Permit To Protest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by Eketem: 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Such a shame that this Government stoops so low

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by blessme2019(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Correlate any of these photos to the one of the protest.

All of unu wey no Sabi read well well, Correlate these photos to those of the protest and you'll know it's true.

Mintek
Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by Eketem: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
blessme2019:
Correlate any of this photos to the one of the protest

You cannot see the T-shirts abi? Where the protest is clearly written on the Tees smh

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by Ngokafor(f): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
...It is a thriving business under this useless apc government....We are all aware of their antics.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by blessme2019(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Eketem:

You cannot see the T-shirts abi? Where the protest is clearly written on the Tees smh

Darfur, shey u no sabi read again?
Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by omenkaLives(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chai!!

PDP supporters go kill us today! grin grin

See casting! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by HiddenShadow: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Amarabae this is where you are needed and not to keep deceiving yourself over my comment about our sister helping the helpless Afonjas

Leave Afonjas to shed tears at the other thread

That's how we roll on NL.

Cause our enemies to lament like the book of Lamentation.
Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
This PDP enemy of state have started again
Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by Mintek: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
blessme2019:
Correlate any of this photos to the one of the protest

You may need to wear your glasses.
Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by freeze001(f): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
This PDP enemy of state have started again

U need serious psychiatric evaluation and committal.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by freeze001(f): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is so shameful! They don't even hide anymore! What does the APC, military and the presidency have against Amnesty International? Why do they hate truth so much? Why not address the problems identified so there are no more negatives to report? The process of actually correcting those mistakes will generate enough positive press already!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by ndcide(m): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
The job APC government created is in the protest industry. Quote me anywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by Gucciboss: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
I give up on this government
Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
So much truth in this!

Intelligent people would relate the caption on the woman's shirt sharing d money to the post.
Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by Pedrop: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Seems i will gather few youths and start the protest business. Good idea ?

At least i can't stay out of business as there are many things to protest for like against or for both Buhari and his confused appointees. Alleluia i don see business ooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by genearts(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Its like this "protest industry" is booming oo

Sai Baba sha

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by Smoothie01(f): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
smh...govt of change protests
Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by queencalipso(f): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Shameless failures..

Still searching for bubu's integrity.........

How some people shamelessly support this government beats me.. You can't help but wonder what is wrong with their thinking faculty, conscience and dignity sad that's if they have any...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by dunkem21(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
ndcide:
The job APC government created is in the protest industry. Quote me anywhere.

Una no go kee person for laff here cheesy
Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by Raphael78(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
let me tell u guys something it is very easy and very possible the opposition(pdp)to go to printing press or artist work to do dis,why will APC so foolish to extent that their sharing money at this same time will snapping it,its a lie,why the face off those people not clear enough then wen it get to those people dey hired now their face where bold,Bleep
Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Chai!!

PDP supporters go kill us today! grin grin

See casting! cheesy

It's a shame you think of party at this time..
These are some of our major problem as a people..

They paid them to shut Amnesty up so they could continue killing everyone against their ambition.. Do you think you are even safe?

This is definitely not about party..
Put up one of those your heavy grammar to condemn this evil while you still have the opportunity to..

oh! I just realized you may loose ur BMC slot if you do..

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by omenkaLives(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

It's a shame you think of party at this time..
These are some of our major problem as a people..

They paid them to shut Amnesty up so they could continue killing everyone against their ambition.. Do you think you are even safe?

This is definitely not about party..
Put up one of those your heavy grammar to condemn this evil while you still have the opportunity to..

oh! I just realized you may loose ur BMC slot if you do..
Carry your cross let me carry mine. I don't give a Bleep about you, never did, never will.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by kingivie: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin buhari old man wit short sense
Re: Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Carry your cross let me carry mine. I don't give a Bleep about you, never did, never will.

Bye.

Just shut up in shame!!

I give more Bleep about a stone than I could ever give about you..
Take a hike at the third mainland bridge and be like the doctor..

(1) (Reply)

Sule Lamidos Campaighn Bus Spotted (pict) / More Pictures From Gov Obiano's Mother's Burial / Eyesore Building Of Nigeria Immigration service (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.