Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A (46536 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Rape Starving Women –amnesty International / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins / Photo Evidence That Anti Amnesty Protesters Were Hired. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Candyrain(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And what proof that this people were not paid by PDP? This might be the handwork of Akpabio, Fayose, Wike and PDP so as to blackmail Govt..

This is something i can plan myself and take pictures to blackmail someone haha..

Despite how your mothers are being paid to protest for Diezani, PEJ, Metuh, Kanu etc did anyone see pictures where they are sharing money?

This is propaganda but was perfectly plan..

If the shameful protest didn't have the backing of the FG I'm 1000% certain that Liar Mohammed would have been the first to come out to deny FG involvement.

Try another propaganda dude grin

2 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ejanla07:

Wats dis one saying. You think this Igbos we see in Lagos and hate look like people who re afraid of threat or naigeria ? Dat cannot defeat ragtag illiterate boko haram na technically more advanced Igbos we wan go try?

My yoruba muslim brother count me out. I ll stay here and hit my head on d ground 5 times so Biafrans will forget it so i will eat my ewa ati rice with one egg... While i wait for night oily amala and greenish slimy ewedu....

we beat you upandan in the biafran war...you think you are stronger than your ancestors...??...

advanced in pushing drugs up your butts,yes...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Only sensible people like Femi Kuti can decode that, Maybe you need to go watch that Femi video where he say Tuface say them ask am to organize protest and want start from Shrine hahhaha.. Them want put Femi for wahala and the guy get sense pass all PDP and Tuface combined..
continue running from pillar to post. It does not remove the fact that the so called protesters were hired and paid, this is the job the paedophile said he will create. Shame on you. You people are nothing but fakers.

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Candyrain:

If the shameful protest didn't have the backing of the FG I'm 1000% certain that Liar Mohammed would have been the first to come out to deny FG involvement.

Try another propaganda dude grin

And you think he is as jobless as your Fayose that respond to everything?
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
continue running from pillar to post. It does not remove the fact that the so called protesters were hired and paid, this is the job the paedophile said he will create. Shame on you. You people are nothing but fakers.

uno,icc,ai,ipob and whatever must leave nigeria....
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by emi14: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Shame unto this leadership. I carefully red through the comments , surprisingly nobody have strong words to defend this shameful acts. Where are they?

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:

Did i deny them being hire and paid? I said it's the handowrk of PDP to blackmail FG..
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by SalamRushdie: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

My keep quiet do you think you are in Yemen ?UN ICC and AI are not foing anywhere till those responsible for the zaria massacre go and defend themselves at the Hague

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

BMC is the job that Buhari promised. How much did they pay you? Shameless people.

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Did i deny them being hire and paid? I said it's the handowrk of PDP to blackmail FG..

And it is PDP that provided police protection. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Well how will i know when i am not part of them, But no be today them don dey pay protesters and we have never seen pictures of them sharing money in public.. Now tell me if this is voice of jacob and hand of essau..
well from d pictures, it looks like d voice of Jacob and d hand of Jacob

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My keep quiet do you think you are in Yemen ?UN ICC and AI are not foing anywhere till those responsible for the zaria massacre go and defend themselves at the Hague

screw the hague..isnt it their they deceided to colonize you not long ago??...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
BMC is the job that Buhari promised. How much did they pay you? Shameless people.

uno,icc,ai,ipob must go!!!...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by OBAGADAFFI: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

http://pulse.ng/local/buhari-osinbajo-investigate-mob-attack-on-amnesty-international-serap-id6402214.html

SERAP has called on both President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to urgently instruct appropriate authorities to investigate alleged sponsored attacks against Amnesty International Office in Nigeria.

The statement read in part: “If the Buhari government does not take all necessary measures to immediately end the mob attack on Amnesty International or any other civil society group for that matter, SERAP will be compelled to take appropriate legal action nationally and internationally including approaching the UN Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights defenders for a remedy.”

This government has an obligation to support and protect civil society groups and human rights defenders against violence and sponsored attacks. Nigeria is a democratic society and the government can’t just sit back and watch reprisals, threats and increasing hostility to Amnesty International in particular and the NGO community in general.

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by OBAGADAFFI: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

Then your government must return the Paris funds and other foreign loan immediately.

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Candyrain(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And you think he is as jobless as your Fayose that respond to everything?

U mean he wouldn't come out to defend the integrity of FG if they had no hand in this shameful protest?

Honestly I wasn't expecting u to be objective here.
It's good to stand by whatever u support and believe in but also try to own up whenever they F' up. I'm surprised u still defending this even with the photo evidence.

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by AntiNigerian: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
this is ochi nama republic! Cows rule this country, no wonder! angry

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Then your government must return the Paris funds and other foreign loan immediately.

you mean the monies they stole from us to start with??..

those moronns still owe us 777trillion dollars for slavery and colonization....paris and whatever is peanuts...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by SalamRushdie: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

screw the hague..isnt it their they deceided to colonize you not long ago??...

The orchestrators od the Zaria massacre will never escape the Hague...they will never

3 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by galaxy2020(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dullards send Mumu them......

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The orchestrators od the Zaria massacre will never escape the Hague...they will never

and you must leave nigeria too...go prosecute us from abroad...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Ejanla07: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:
now i undertand why una want referenthingthing the ol time..

una are calculating on the more population of the igbo deltans that surpass the rest of the tribes..

a igbo said it on nairaland..but we will deny that..

if their is an referenthingthing in the delta,the igbo deltans will not be allowed to parcipate....

let the ijaws,ibibios,itsekeris,urhobos deceide alone if they realy want to join biafra..

you are not smarter than us...

My yoruba brother bantura.

Dis thought of Igbos leaving us alone with the Hausa Fulani is also scaring u?
Bro I've not slept peacefully since IPOB gained momentum. I also noticed d pain on d faces of myfamily yoruba muslim brothers....

Dats why we will keep hitting our oblong head 5 m9re times so nobody will remember Biafra.

Dats why you my brother forgot we're talking about Amnesty international vs fg who paid protesters....

D thing pain us

7 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by OBAGADAFFI: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

you mean the monies they stole from us to start with??..

those moronns still owe us 777trillion dollars for slavery and colonization....peanuts...

Who stole the money from you, It's your brothers IBB, ABACHA and co that took the money to them.

5 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by GrandGarcon: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by SalamRushdie: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

and you must leave nigeria too...go prosecute us from abroad...

Why must I leave Nigeria ? Did i participate in the zaria massacre? Dude were u part of those eho organised the Zaria Massacre?

4 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ejanla07:

My yoruba brother bantura.

Dis thought of Igbos leaving us alone with the Hausa Fulani is also scaring u?
Bro I've not slept peacefully since IPOB gained momentum. I also noticed d pain on d faces of myfamily yoruba muslim brothers....

Dats why we will keep hitting our oblong head 5 m9re times so nobody will remember Biafra.

Dats why you my brother forgot we're talking about Amnesty international vs fg who paid protesters....

D thing pain us

are you trying to write in parables??...

abegi.talk straight or dont talk a tall..this is not nursery school....
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:
forget the ss..its very annoying that una add the ss the ol time into una dreams......

the ss dont want to be included in biafra...

if nigeria dont declare war on you,the delta will...

do you know I like upcoming idiots

5 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by bantudra: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
do you know I like upcoming idiots

the delta will declare war on you...let the nigerian goverment fool them sefs as they like because of money..

other tribes dont give a bleep...you try to lump none igbo tribes toghether in biafra then sudan will be nothing compared...
Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by Ejanla07: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
bantudra:

we beat you upandan in the biafran war...you think you are stronger than your ancestors...??...

advanced in pushing drugs up your butts,yes...

My brother we beat dem upandan now ee ve also collected d drug pushing from dem. Everyone kno we locked down ritual killing

5 Likes

Re: "Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A by kdc5000: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
nawao . too bad.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / Soldier Batters Driver In Lagos For Sneering At Him (photo) / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.