Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,397 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) (94091 Views)

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by opeoluwa20(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
when will there be booklet available pls does anyone have an idea
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by opeoluwa20(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
hello bro did u get your passport already
andrew444:

Same thing they have been telling me

But an immigration officer told me they are expecting booklet this week so am keeping my fingers crossed

Hope you have captured sha
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by andrew444(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
opeoluwa20:
hello bro did u get your passport already

Yes I got it yesterday Monday morning at ikoyi
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by andrew444(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
opeoluwa20:
when will there be booklet available pls does anyone have an idea

There is booklet at ikoyi

I applied for a lost passport and it only took me 3 weeks to get my passport

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by opeoluwa20(m): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
pls how much did they charge you for lost case
andrew444:

There is booklet at ikoyi

I applied for a lost passport and it only took me 3 weeks to get my passport
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by andrew444(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
opeoluwa20:
pls how much did they charge you for lost case

I over paid because I don't have time to go get court affidavit or police report ,I sat at home sent my details to the immigration officer via WhatsApp ,I was not there till it was time for capture ,after paying it only took a week for me to capture them 2 weeks for collection which is yesterday ,I spent 80k,I didn't even have my lost passport number to make things worst

But on a normal ground it's not close to that amount for a lost case
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by opeoluwa20(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
thanks bro
andrew444:

I over paid because I don't have time to go get court affidavit or police report ,I sat at home sent my details to the immigration officer via WhatsApp ,I was not there till it was time for capture ,after paying it only took a week for me to capture them 2 weeks for collection which is yesterday ,I spent 80k,I didn't even have my lost passport number to make things worst

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by andrew444(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
opeoluwa20:
thanks bro

You welcome
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Shotoyinbo29: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
any update on booklet in Lagos
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by andrew444(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Shotoyinbo29:
any update on booklet in Lagos

There is booklet in ikoyi
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by kevwemanuel: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
what about Ikeja?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by wane01(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
andrew444:

You welcome

hello Ave just sent you an email, I'd like have the number of your contact at the embassy
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Olupapparazy1(m): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Pls is it the new 64 page passport or that's how to get for a lost case, mine is damaged so I just want an idea of what to expect but this 80k m seeing now scares me. �
andrew444:

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by andrew444(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Olupapparazy1:
Pls is it the new 64 page passport or that's how to get for a lost case, mine is damaged so I just want an idea of what to expect but this 80k m seeing now scares me. �

They have not started doing the new passport, and a lost case is not up to that amount i said

Like i said i over paid, i didnt have my old passport number,i didnt bother getting a police report or affidavit,i got pass within 3 weeks.

Once again a lost case is not close to that amount,go to a passport office and follow the right procedure, dont be scared about the price because thats not the price, you should no the reason i paid such.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by andrew444(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2019
wane01:

hello Ave just sent you an email, I'd like have the number of your contact at the embassy

Will check later and reply

Thanks
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Olupapparazy1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Av gone to Abeokuta and was told it will cost me 50k to get a new one. Naija sha
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by wane01(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Olupapparazy1:
Av gone to Abeokuta and was told it will cost me 50k to get a new one. Naija sha
what's the time duration?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
For your Nigerian passport needs , contact 08066696890
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by davodyguy: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
obidevine:
For your Nigerian passport needs , contact 08066696890
How much is renewal?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by boladeen(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Please is booklet available in Abuja immigration office sauka? 32pages precisely.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by peppo4live: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
boladeen:
Please is booklet available in Abuja immigration office sauka? 32pages precisely.
Not that sure but you may try their office at Gwagwalada

1 Like

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by gracogen30: 3:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Please can someone just tell me succinctly how much is the 32 pages booklet? because I've heard about different prices. I need quick response pls. Thanks
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by obidevine(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
gracogen30:
Please can someone just tell me succinctly how much is the 32 pages booklet? because I've heard about different prices. I need quick response pls. Thanks

Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by omotayofeibo: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Please who has connect or contact of any superior officer at Immigration office abuja
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by jeito1: 7:45pm On May 03, 2019
obidevine:

Is it readily available sir?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by AlwaysPositive: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Good day. Do you have an idea when booklets will be available in port Harcourt and the Ph price of 32pqges. Do you also have any contact at NIS PH office?
otokx:
booklets are not available in Port Harcourt, passports scarcity has overtaken petrol scarcity in Nigeria.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by ayabemm16: 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
pls is there 32 pages (old passport) booklet at ikoyi now?
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by otokx(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
AlwaysPositive:
Good day. Do you have an idea when booklets will be available in port Harcourt and the Ph price of 32pqges. Do you also have any contact at NIS PH office?

no idea when booklet will be available, renewal is 27 - 28 if you are not in a hurry.
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Quinns: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
My online status keeps showing Application has expired, what does it mean?..
Re: Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) by Olaideelect: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
I applied for my passport for over a month now and to my surprise, I am still waiting to collect my booklet. It is really frustrating.... Please who knows the way out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.