Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? (3363 Views)

Iphone SE 2020 Is Competing With ALL Android Phones At All Prices / Tecno Now On Gsm Arena (2) (3) (4)

Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by dejiWEST: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Before you people eat me, let’s review this carefully. If you’re updated in the world of tech, you must have heard about the Camon CX, which is rumoured to be the latest in the camon series of smartphones. Tecno camon phones have always been known for their amazing camera that makes taking beautiful pictures easy even if you’re ugly tongue

Everyone was impressed with the first iteration of the Camon series, Camon C8. It is a phone many love for its superlative camera which is said to even be as good as the IPhone 6 camera (which is another phone with a great camera). If the Camon C8 and C9 (being the first 13MP Front and Back Phone) were that good, I can only sit in this chair drinking my Fanta (not with Vitamin C) IMAGINING how amazing the next Camon is going to be.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5041142_camon1_jpege7197f5694a405adbbff0267f651f26e

From the leaked pictures, the next Camon smartphone is launching soon with an ultra-pixel 16MP camera. I’m currently mind blown, Tecno are officially ready to take the game to her competitors. The camera seems to have a very large sensor just like the one recently seen on the iPhone 7. At the moment the IPhone 7 has one of the best low light camera on a mobile device, and I’m not comparing but one can only wonder if Tecno wants to dethrone the iPhone 7 by installing a better camera on the upcoming Camon smartphone? I will leave you to be the judge while we wait for the official unveiling.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5041145_iphone_jpeg63c61d933f581688389eddb367939d0c

This front screen of the upcoming smartphone has a centralized front camera just like the one on the Camon C9 but I don’t know the number of megapixels it will be coming with, I guess we’ll have to guess. This will be a nice innovation and I’m super excited about it. So if this leaked image is anything to go by, the upcoming smartphone is going to be great for low-light selfies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5041144_img20170322wa0001_jpeg2402799c27df34eae89990d24ba1a823

I can already imagine how annoying these selfie snapping girls will be this period grin grin I’m pretty sure I will be right when I say we just can’t wait for the unveiling of this much talked about Camon device.

We all love slim and light smartphones (and like ladies), they are beautiful and easy to hold in transit (yup, like ladies). From my little research the Tecno Phantom 6 takes the crown as the slimmest dual back camera phone measuring about 6.15mm in thickness. But it all seems the title won’t be for long as the third leaked image shows a very slim device beside a magazine.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5041143_img20170321wa0017_jpeg820e1aa449edca3e4d809be4586a49f7

While not so much is known about the other specs of the upcoming device this time around, it’s safe to assume that it will at least come with 3GB of RAM, Android 7.0 Nougat, and impressive low light selfie camera. I’m so excited for the Camon CX, guyssss, let the countdown begin!!!

Culled from techcityngdotcom
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by Friedyokes: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by paolokonqueror(m): 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wow! I really can't wait to see what they will do with the Camon CX. They seem really confident.
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by dejiWEST: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
I swear! The specs I've been seeing is just crazy, I'll also like to see how they pull it off.
paolokonqueror:
Wow! I really can't wait to see what they will do with the Camon CX. They seem really confident.
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by DavidoArsenal(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
I no even dey surprised sef. As far as say na Camon series, no shaking!
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by dejiWEST: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yup, you know how the Camon C9 is abi? I know the CX definitely has to be an upgrade so I have ants in my pants for this one grin grin
DavidoArsenal:
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by Darkseid(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
The over-hyped Tecno Phantom 5 and the boom J8 are still rottening away with lollipop. You needed to see the joy on my face the day I sold my J8, I don't think I'll ever go near any Tecno phone again.

Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by Kondomatic(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Competing or Copying Oga?

Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by eleshin(m): 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Like seriously? Cos of camera? Tecno is competing with iPhone? The struggle for relevance is real.

Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by dejiWEST: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol how's the Phantom 5 overhyped tho? You seem to have personal beef
Darkseid:
The over-hyped Tecno Phantom 5 and the boom J8 are still rottening away with lollipop. You needed to see the joy on my face the day I sold my J8, I don't think I'll ever go near any Tecno phone again.
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by dejiWEST: 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lol oh how's it copying abeg? iPhones now have wider screens, they copied Samsung?
Kondomatic:
Competing or Copying Oga?
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by paolokonqueror(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Because of goals, Lewandowski is competing with Suarez?
eleshin:
Like seriously? Cos of camera? Tecno is competing with iPhone? The struggle for relevance is real.
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by dejiWEST: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
I taya oh, clearly stated the camera is the basis of discussion but no, dem no wan hear grin grin

paolokonqueror:
Because of goals, Lewandowski is competing with Suarez?
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by Withambition(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by amiibaby(f): 1:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Thats good

Meanwhile today is my birthday

I need more likes to mark this suspicious day in my life

Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by saxby(f): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
I dey tells you ehn that Camon series na something else o
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by acenazt: 3:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Omg I Even Heard The Cx Is Better Than Iphone 8
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by princemillla(m): 3:29am On Mar 23, 2017
Let it be Camon cxxxxx it still can't compete with any iPhone. Get the fact straight

Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by agohmamuda(m): 4:41am On Mar 23, 2017
amiibaby:
Thats good

Happy Birthday to you. Wishing you all the best. Cheers.

Meanwhile to get more likes, u will have to take off ur cloths oh, or show us randy photosgrin grin

Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2017
dejiWEST:
Before you people eat me, let’s review this carefully. If you’re updated in the world of tech, you must have heard about the Camon CX, which is rumoured to be the latest in the camon series of smartphones. Tecno camon phones have always been known for their amazing camera that makes taking beautiful pictures easy even if you’re ugly tongue

Everyone was impressed with the first iteration of the Camon series, Camon C8. It is a phone many love for its superlative camera which is said to even be as good as the IPhone 6 camera (which is another phone with a great camera). If the Camon C8 and C9 (being the first 13MP Front and Back Phone) were that good, I can only sit in this chair drinking my Fanta (not with Vitamin C) IMAGINING how amazing the next Camon is going to be.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5041142_camon1_jpege7197f5694a405adbbff0267f651f26e

From the leaked pictures, the next Camon smartphone is launching soon with an ultra-pixel 16MP camera. I’m currently mind blown, Tecno are officially ready to take the game to her competitors. The camera seems to have a very large sensor just like the one recently seen on the iPhone 7. At the moment the IPhone 7 has one of the best low light camera on a mobile device, and I’m not comparing but one can only wonder if Tecno wants to dethrone the iPhone 7 by installing a better camera on the upcoming Camon smartphone? I will leave you to be the judge while we wait for the official unveiling.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5041145_iphone_jpeg63c61d933f581688389eddb367939d0c

This front screen of the upcoming smartphone has a centralized front camera just like the one on the Camon C9 but I don’t know the number of megapixels it will be coming with, I guess we’ll have to guess. This will be a nice innovation and I’m super excited about it. So if this leaked image is anything to go by, the upcoming smartphone is going to be great for low-light selfies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5041144_img20170322wa0001_jpeg2402799c27df34eae89990d24ba1a823

I can already imagine how annoying these selfie snapping girls will be this period grin grin I’m pretty sure I will be right when I say we just can’t wait for the unveiling of this much talked about Camon device.

We all love slim and light smartphones (and like ladies), they are beautiful and easy to hold in transit (yup, like ladies). From my little research the Tecno Phantom 6 takes the crown as the slimmest dual back camera phone measuring about 6.15mm in thickness. But it all seems the title won’t be for long as the third leaked image shows a very slim device beside a magazine.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5041143_img20170321wa0017_jpeg820e1aa449edca3e4d809be4586a49f7

While not so much is known about the other specs of the upcoming device this time around, it’s safe to assume that it will at least come with 3GB of RAM, Android 7.0 Nougat, and impressive low light selfie camera. I’m so excited for the Camon CX, guyssss, let the countdown begin!!!

Culled from techcityngdotcom
low light champagne is the Samsung s7. Check your site
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by wheezyoung(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2017
acenazt:
Omg I Even Heard The Cx Is Better Than Iphone 8
lmao...who tf feeds you guys trash...yr CX aint better than iphone 5 talk more of 8

Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by MicroSweet(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2017
amiibaby:
Thats good

"Suspicious day?" Didnt know we have birthdays that are "suspicious"
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by acenazt: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2017
wheezyoung:
lmao...who tf feeds you guys trash...yr CX aint better than iphone 5 talk more of 8
simple Sarcasm U No Sabi.
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by wheezyoung(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2017
acenazt:
simple Sarcasm U No Sabi.
where is the sarcasm mister ? undecided
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by colossus91(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
tecno what oh please i better buy a nokia 3310 than go near a tecno or der chameleon series!!!
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by JandyJ(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Let's forget stories. Tecno phones are bullshit. Stupid phones. If u want a better phone get oneplus 3T.
Oneplus 3T has 6GB ram, 16mp front and back camera and dual flash both front and back. The camera beats Samsung galaxy s7 edge
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
colossus91:
tecno what oh please i better buy a nokia 3310 than go near a tecno or der chameleon series!!!

lol haba
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by omoalajah(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
TECNO never goes wrong with the Camon series
paolokonqueror:
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by datyorubaboy: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
TECNo working hard to produce affordable yet powerful devices
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by missslimzy(f): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Happy birthday
amiibaby:
Thats good

Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by dejiWEST: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol facts because Prince Milla from Owerri said so?

princemillla:
Let it be Camon cxxxxx it still can't compete with any iPhone. Get the fact straight
Re: Tecno Now Competing With Iphone??? by DavidoArsenal(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yup, it's one of their best series if not the best.

saxby:

I dey tells you ehn that Camon series na something else o

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Startimes S100 Android Digital TV Phone. Anyone Used It? / How Do I Download Blackbery World App On My Bb Bold5