Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Top 5 Trending Colors To Use On Your Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Top 5 Trending Colors To Use On Your Wedding (903 Views)

What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? / How Much Did You Spend on Your Wedding? / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Trending Colors To Use On Your Wedding by yxizzy(f): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is your wedding around the corner and you are still confused on what colors to use, this is a list of trending colors you can try.
This colors are trending, amazing and the listing is based on my experience with clients, from Nov last year till now, these colors has always been sort after by clients.

CHOOSING YOUR WEDDING COLOR
While choosing your color, always consider your likes, kind of wedding or environment you want to create, trends and your planner's opinion.

There are two kinds of colors you can use on your wedding to create different themes and tones. You can use dark hues to create a more formal, refined and stylish tones or lighter hues to create more playful, informal and romantic tones. Mixing both can create a rainbow of different tones but always lighten up your dark hues with lighter colors like white, silver, gray etc.

Personally, I love creating romantic and playful themes in weddings. That's what it is all about. I love using lighter colors as they seem to be trendy now.

Coming up is my top 5 colors to try

Please follow up on Facebook, instagram for other tips and lessons
www.Facebook.com/altimediaeventsng
www.instagram.com/altimediaeventsng

Or join out telegram channel to keep up with our free lessons, consultancy etc
For bookings call 08137139663
#altimediaeventsng
Re: Top 5 Trending Colors To Use On Your Wedding by yxizzy(f): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
5) ORANGE AND LEMON GREEN
though this is getting replaced by other shades of green and lighter colors; the combination of the colors are always nice.
Previously, people sought after orange and green but I often advise my clients to go with lighter greens like lemon green. This theme is very playful and very good for both outdoor and indoor occasions, but if you are actually considering indoor, this can be a nice choice.

Most times, people also use teal in place of lemon green (I haven't done it yet) but I believe it can do more justice to an outside decoration.
Consider both colors in your cake as well.

Re: Top 5 Trending Colors To Use On Your Wedding by yxizzy(f): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
4) MINT GREEN AND PEACH
so similar to my previous color but this seems to trend more now. It has slightly replaced our orange and green. Peach is now a sought after, almost similar to our orange but different by few shades.

Peach can be used with teal, lemon green etc but d problem is that most event planners doesn't even know shades of colors. Some use lemon green in place of mint green but if you can combine mint green with peach, you will love it.
I did an outside decoration with peach and teal for a client and it was so lovely. But for an inside decoration, why not try mint green.

Also try and mix it with GOLD or silver depending on what theme you are trying to create.

Re: Top 5 Trending Colors To Use On Your Wedding by yxizzy(f): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Peach and mint green

Re: Top 5 Trending Colors To Use On Your Wedding by yxizzy(f): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
In my next lesson, I will teach different shades of colors. I will make a repost on nairaland as usual but you can join us on telegram for live lessons to get your questions answered. Don't miss our makeup tutorials too and videos

#altimediaeventsng
Provdes 100% event services
Re: Top 5 Trending Colors To Use On Your Wedding by yxizzy(f): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please bear with me, will complete this list in the morning... Please
Re: Top 5 Trending Colors To Use On Your Wedding by yxizzy(f): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2017
4) RED AND BLACK
this combination can be very dramatic as a matter of fact, it was what inspired me to compile this list. Yes, if you follow us on IG and FB you would know that the inspiration to compile this list came on a certain Saturday after I finished decorating a Hall for a client which I shared the picture, the colors I used where red and black, the decoration was amazing because of the amazing colors then I decided to make this list because this easter Red and Black is desired by most; it is trending now

This is a good idea for a modern and formal wedding centered around the energy of your love for each other. To balance the dark hues use creamy hues, white or taupe, this will brighten and create a beautiful contrast.

Re: Top 5 Trending Colors To Use On Your Wedding by yxizzy(f): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2017
2) WHITE AND LIGHTINGS
using white is a very bold and cool choice. This creates a cool, relaxing, cozy and romantic environment. Before now, no one thinks of using just white but thanks to the amazing effect of lightings, florals and other decoration props, this color is becoming very trending especially amongst celebrities. Why?
Because it creates a formal yet romantic environment.

To make your white standout use amazing white props and outstanding lights; Blue and purple is always a nice choice.

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh 2019 Date And Theme / . / Rethro Dinner And Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.