Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos (34456 Views)

Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
A Ugandan High school student hanged himself in an apparent suicide after being reportedly dumped by his girlfriend. According to an online report, the young man could not bear the heartbreak after reportedly receiving a letter from his estranged bae -telling him she has found another new boyfriend.

Read what was shared by JERSEY SARPRISE,

A UGANDAN High SCHOOL STUDENT Has Committed Suicide After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. According To The Noticed Letter Eye Witnesses. The Letter Was Reading That. From Today And Onwards Please Never Come ToMe Again Because I Have Found A New Handsome Boyfriend Than You. The Poor Boyfriend Couldn't Control Himself And To Decided To Hang Himself To Death.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/high-school-student-reportedly-hangs.html

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
'love is wicked'

24 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin

I feel no pity for fools

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by ken19: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
this is fp material

meanwhile make lightening way carry angular velocity strike him ghost... make e receive sense

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Life don tire the guy before the lady dump am.

#positive vibes#

20 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by professorfal: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
He ends his life because of pussy, devil abeg na duplex he deserve for your end.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by vizkiz: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Well, one less idiot to worry about. hope he burns up well in hell...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
na woman matter this one con carry for head like basket. Anyway it is sad we've lost one Ediot.
See as dem wrap am like Hausa groundnut

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by ufuosman(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Big idiot na d mumu guy be, na only she dey the Uganda.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
I'm pretty sure the line that says "A new boyfriend more handsome than you" is what finished him off way before the rope did. Gave his self-esteem a TKO

26 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Epositive(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
skillful01:
Life don tire the guy before the lady dump am.

#positive vibes#

oops

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by jonaifame22(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dis is wat gals like, I met my ex last week and I told her that I feel pained she left cos I really loved her and she said "if it really pained you, you won't still be alive". And when I heard that word , I jus form phone call and left her presence.

Maybe she was expecting me to kill myself, which I won't do, instead I'll attend her wake keeping and skip her burial.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Cutehector:
grin

I feel no pity for fools

Abi ooo

Person wey suppose dey married to eim books at this stage

7 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Building values in Life, gives you emotional stability to withstand Heartbreaks.. Sad, he couldn't walk out of the frustration

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
oh lawd!!! imagine that!
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by blessme2019(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na mumu E be, now see work wey e go give mortician

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by optional1(f): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
mumu child

cos of common pussy u kill urself..

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
optional1:
mumu child

cos of common pussy u kill urself..
Optional Optional...

So the one wey you dey carry na common too?

5 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
jonser of the year

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by optional1(f): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Optional Optional...

So the one wey you dey carry na common too?

lol

puzzy common now a day nah.. Buh my own no common oh..

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
just look at wat ugandan pussy has caused

11 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by sweerychick(f): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wow that's deep cry.. More handsome than you cry cry.. But the guy is not that bad tongue

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
optional1:

lol

puzzy common now a day nah.. Buh my own no common oh..
Tor!!!

I think sey na chinko you carry na

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by majicplus: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
end time girlfriend...buh the kind hellfire wen dat guy wun go ehn, e go hot pass nigeria o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by optional1(f): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Tor!!!

I think sey na chinko you carry na

na expensive tear rubber i dey market.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by dtruth50: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
chai! bcs of girl? wetin u go tell God nw?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy mumu soul! cheesy
What a poor soul grin

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Negotiate: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rip
Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by SafeDavid(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Why would someone kill himself over a puna who's elasticity wouldn't last 2 years of straight pounding. angry

What a pity the guy wasted his life.

6 Likes

Re: Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wasted sperm and egg.

Wasted sexual time, wasted destiny, wasted school fees.

What a waste.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Okiro On SARS: Amed Robbers Will Be Happy There Is No More SARS In Nigeria / SON Arrests Two Chinese Men In Lagos Over N5bn Fake Tyres (Photos) / Army Kills Isoakpaefid Second-In-Command & Spiritualist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic P)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.