Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) (36660 Views)

EFCC Arrests Oyira Grace Akong, Bags One Year Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by ijustdey: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 41-year old female Bishop, Rev. Mrs Adline Ngozi of the Gods’ Bible Church in Lagos has threatened to place a curse on two members of her church whom she allegedly defrauded to the tune of N2 million in Lagos.

Imo State-born Ngozi was arrested and charged before a Lagos court for her alleged involvement in fraud and stealing.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the female clergy was alleged to have obtained the sum of N1 million each from two members of her congregation, Mrs Temitope Kadri and Dr. Mrs Ishaq Olanrewaju under the false pretense of putting a five-year deposit scheme with an interest of N100,000 every month.

The victims, it was gathered allegedly fell into the trap and gave her the money since last year and were expecting the returns.

However, while waiting, they realised that the whole investment was a scam and when the victims asked for return of their money, Ngozi started threatening that she will place a curse on them to scare them from demanding the money from her again.

The matter was reported to the police at Idimu division who arrested Ngozi and charged her to court with fraud under the Criminal Code.

At the Magistrate court sitting in Ejigbo where she was arraigned on Tuesday, she pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs J.O.E Adeyemi granted her bail in the sum of N200,000 with two sureties in like sum.

She was remanded in prison custody pending when she will perfect her bail.

The matter was adjourned till 19 April 2017.

http://pmexpressng.com/bishop-arrested-lagos-stealing/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by HungerBAD: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
A fraudulent Bishop.

This matter is simple. Throw Ngozi into the same jail with her brother Nnamdi Kanu.

She does not deserve to be eating this good Akpu and Egusi soup I am looking at.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by vizkiz: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Seems the tithe and offerings aren't coming in as before

17 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
"Bishop" All na ponzi make those defrauded guys ask MMMites/Mavorian

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by majicplus: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
wat can i say? End time bishop.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by seunlly(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Signs of end time.
How can a female become a bishop it is forbidden in the bible buh people are after
money and not the truth.
We meet on the great day coz nobody is perfect.

9 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Whoeppme(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
All this church people if they are not sleeping around with members they be defrauding people....

This woman so even tithe and offering no do you ?

Akpos please say something on this ....

3 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Jetleeee: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mrs Adline Ngozi

Justiceleague1:
Be careful wen mingling with and opening ur door for afonjas...they are all OWO'MI DA rogues grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by dhamstar(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
CHURCH BUSINESS IS PROFITABLE. SHARP BISHOP
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
sad
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Imo State-born Ngozi was arrested and charged before a Lagos court for her alleged involvement in fraud and stealing.

You yoots are better at developing everything, we've handed this one over to you undecided

11 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by kelvinhilton(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
I keep saying it, we r all corrupt in these country.
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
All these members with 'little faith', Mummy in the Lord did a 'spiritual' investment for them and they want 'physical' profit, HOW!!? angry

2 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by crazygod(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
I put money for twincas dem Neva pay me o embarassed
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Timi141: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gullible sheeple everywhere grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by oviejnr(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
This are the kind of people that makes me question religion and some modern day churches sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by KingAfo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
True

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Damalex4luv(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Be careful wen mingling with and opening ur door for afonjas...they are all OWO'MI DA rogues grin
Ode ni e

12 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Negotiate: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thief
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by TrumpDonald2: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
What people do with the name of God. SMH
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by toxxnoni(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by dhamstar(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Justiceleague1:

I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING FIRE COMMOT FOR YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW

7 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by jeamie(m): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Go and preach the sermon in jail you fool grin
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Another fflatron! See their lives
Is this how the Igbos from the yeast wants to build their virtual Biafra republic?

5 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Women pastor/bishop, no Grazie!
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by checkolatunji: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Justiceleague1:

Eeyah!!! Pele!!!! Go back and read the story again

Anofia

5 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Damalex4luv:

Ode ni e

My brother baba ode ni bobo yen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by sakalisis(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by oshe11: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel. The fragrance of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness. And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy that was waving frantically at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune. She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen. About five guys offered her their pens but she took mine, maybe because I was closest to her. After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me. I was sweating like a pregnant fish and huffing and puffing like a Monitor lizard. She whispered, "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?" I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise. She had written, 'Tarty Tausan'! blood of amadioha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by jojomario(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
And the females are not left out. NGOZI FROM IMO STATE. NCAN reporting from Ojo Barracks Lagos. She has her own ponzi scheme. Check most of the schemes, na dem dem full dia.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood / Man Finds Out His Russian Wife Killed, Buried Her Ex Hubby In The Yard 20yrs Ago / Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.