Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) (36655 Views)

EFCC Arrests Oyira Grace Akong, Bags One Year Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by jakandeola(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
baby factry
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by rusher14: 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
She even threatened to curse her aggrieved members a la Suleiman and Oyedepo.

Chai these people.

I'm glad her devotees knew better.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Man must chop na

2 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
oshe11:
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that
heaven is missing an angel.
The fragrance of her perfume would easily finish a
bowl of eba for its sweetness.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear,
without minding the security guy that was waving
frantically at her that calls are not allowed in banking
halls, will cost a small fortune.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and
searched frantically for a pen.
About five guys offered her their pens but she took
mine, maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still,
she stood up and inched closer to me.
I was sweating like a pregnant fish and huffing and
puffing like a Monitor lizard.
She whispered, "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"
I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She had written, 'Tarty Tausan'!
blood of amadioha

Dry undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by oshe11: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Scatterscatter:

Dry undecided cry
wet it wit ur saliva
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by seangy4konji: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
everybody deh scam everybody for naija..u need to open ur eyes well well...

na the people u trust pass wan dupe u self...

1 Like

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
They call it fraud1, Bishop calls it tithe and offerings...it's miscommunication cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by doctor306(m): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
A fraudulent Bishop.

This matter is simple. Throw Ngozi into the same jail with her brother Nnamdi Kanu.

She does not deserve to be eating this good Akpu and Egusi soup I am looking at.
And in Ur mumu mind u just made sence
Recieve sence ijn
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
oshe11:
wet it wit ur saliva

Another dry one lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Someone should remove Ngozi out of her name tongue

2 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by package7(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Igbo people sha all the time

3 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Withambition(m): 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by stubornnn: 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin

Ipob yoot... Sorry elder

grin

Is she part of the ones praying for kanu yesterday shocked

4 Likes

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by modivaz(f): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by modivaz(f): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wahala d

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by stoic6ix: 1:01am On Mar 23, 2017
seunlly:
Signs of end time.
How can a female become a bishop it is forbidden in the bible buh people are after
money and not the truth.
We meet on the great day coz nobody is perfect.

if she can defraud her followers, she wont have any problem dealing with tithes... Lets wise up
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by akigbemaru: 1:28am On Mar 23, 2017
Oga la!
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by oweman: 2:30am On Mar 23, 2017
Just to confirm what a man can do a woman a do even better especially when its negative !
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by AreaFada2: 2:34am On Mar 23, 2017
rusher14:

Chai these people.

grin

Lol.

She must have said it with red eye upon realising all her money had Mavrodised away with MMM. grin cheesy

Justice must now take its full course.

1 Like

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by sindan: 3:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari is the most useless barstard I 've ever seen
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 3:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Fraud everywhere!

Apostle is nacking Olosho, while Bishop is swindling her church members!

Who confers them with this titles cos its like anyone can attach it to his/her name. Even some call themselves prophets grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:00am On Mar 23, 2017
HungerBAD:
A fraudulent Bishop.

This matter is simple. Throw Ngozi into the same jail with her brother Nnamdi Kanu.

She does not deserve to be eating this good Akpu and Egusi soup I am looking at.

Nooo,let her be in kirikiri
Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by Topgainer: 6:20am On Mar 23, 2017
rusher14:

Chai these people.

grin
She no get connection with IG like the other Bible carrying Fraudsters. Just 2 million naira and she is dragged to common DPO office.
She needs to up her game or ask the Jet flying Bishop how he demands so much seed from his sheep for the 'purchase of breakthrough' most which never come yet they can't charge him for fraud.

She needs to learn that true Christianity does not lead by threats and curses. If all curses the Jet Bishop laid on Bokoharam since 2011 is not working how much more threatening the redeemed of God with a curse.
God help her!

1 Like

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by gofnor(m): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2017

1 Share

Re: Female Bishop Arrested In Lagos For Fraud (Photo) by loopman: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2017
doctor306:

And in Ur mumu mind u just made since
Revive since ijn

Blood of Moses!! Ipooot yoots are something else grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Undergoes Medical Examination For Stooling And Coughing Out Blood / DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten / Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.