Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Boko Haram And Fulani Herdsmen Are...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram And Fulani Herdsmen Are...... (782 Views)

It’s Not Fair To Fulani If Herdsmen Are Declared Terrorists – Miyetti Allah / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians / Fayose Says Fulani Herdsmen Are “terrorists”, Tells Buhari What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram And Fulani Herdsmen Are...... by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen Are Same:THEY ARE SAME. Lets look back at history:

1) they use same tactics of invading whole village at night or early hours of the morning, burn their houses, rape their women, and kill anyone on sight.

2) most of you remember that some years ago, residents of Maiduguri reported that they saw a helicopter delivering cargoes to Boko Haram inside their base in the forest. Some weeks ago, it was also reported that in some thick forests of S/S & S/E, residents saw helicopter dropping some Fulani herdsmen inside the forest, and delivering cargoes (assumable, ammunitions) to them.

3) Years ago, Boko Haram sponsors, in their ever deceitful way, told us that Boko Haram are not Nigerians. They told us that they came from Mali, Niger, Chad, etc. Last year, at the eve of one of the highest massacre carried out by Fulani herdsmen against the innocent civilians of S/Kaduna, Hell Rufai told a bewailed audience (was shown on Al Jazeera, etc), that the terrorists (Fulani herdsmen) came from neighbouring countries, such as Mali, Niger, Chad, etc. He also said that he paid them to stop killing innocent Nigerians (Or, can we assume that he paid them for ''job well done''). So he know them, because, he didnt pay to ghosts. He paid to human beings. He know them!!

4) For several weeks, when Nigerians are busy praying for safe return of the President, rumour went around that he is incapacitated. That the chances of him coming home to resume office is slim. Fulani herdsmen, knowing that their boss is in danger stops their attacks. Immediately he returned (nagode Allah), the Fulani herdsmen greeted him with ''21 gun salute'', by resuming their merciless massacre of innocent Nigerians. Their ''backer is back'', so usual activity resumes. Even Boko Haram is also emboldened and attacking again.

5) Last but not least, we still remember that, under GEJ's administration, Boko Haram nominated GMB to represent them in any negotiation between the then government and Boko Haram. Such sophisticated organisation cannot nominate an outsider to represent them.

So, based on the above listed facts, including lots of other verifiable facts which I didnt include above, it is clear to any right-thinking & discerning person that Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are same. Their masters and sponsors are same. And they are in control of the current government!!
Same people that used Boko Haram to grab power by force are still using Fulani herdsmen (terrorists) to carry out revenge killing against real & perceived enemies across the country.

(NOTE: THIS POST IS NOT IN ANYWAY SAYING THAT ALL FULANIS ARE TERRORISTS, BUT THE SO-CALLED FULANI HERDSMAN ARE COMMON TERRORISTS, WITH SAME MASTERS, SAME SPONSORS, MASQUERADING AS HERDSMEN).

by CHUKWUEMEKA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram And Fulani Herdsmen Are...... by Epositive(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
you made a lotta sense in terms of "connectivity"..,. but all i see is assumption

#positivevibes
Re: Boko Haram And Fulani Herdsmen Are...... by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Epositive:
you made a lotta sense in terms of "connectivity"..,. but all i see is assumption

#positivevibes
.tho

buts it's still making sense....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Fulani Herdsmen Are...... by Epositive(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
FlawlesRebirth02:
.tho

buts it's still making sense....
i didn't disagree, did i? undecided
Re: Boko Haram And Fulani Herdsmen Are...... by Blue3k(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
I agree these guys are fishy. Nigeria simply has domestic traitors along with lazy secruity. The government never bothered to secure borders with much seriousness. Most of these herdsmen are Nigerians pretending they're foreigners is laughable. Where are the stats to back this up. Hiw many of these foreign herdsmen have they deported. Northern Nigeria is more dangerous than southern Niger Republic.

Anyway the biggest issue I have is state governments aren't doing nothing to protect themselves. They could follow lead of Ekiti state regulate activities of herdsmen more. Northern states could follow Kano lead set up reserves for herdsmen. There are options and solutions but everyone waiting on Federal government to act for them.

I don't see how the herdsmen seem to disappear into thin air if all this drama happens. The police are incompetent if they can't stop this. That's why I advocate people protecting themselves.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram And Fulani Herdsmen Are...... by fadal(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
we all pray for peace

(1) (Reply)

The Big Conspiracy Against Ajaokuta Steel / 6 Students Of UNILAG Allegedly Gang Rape Teenager / Breaking News : Nnamdi Kanu Released From Kuje Prison By Court !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.