Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,169 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Lagos People And Their Wahala - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos People And Their Wahala (535 Views)

CHAOS IN SA: Church War Kills 5 People And Police Seize 34 Guns (SEE PICS) / (photos)man Storms Birthday Party, Stabs 9 People And Kills 3-yr-old Celebrant / Cannibal Couple ‘ate 30 People And Served Victim’s Head On Platter Of Oranges’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos People And Their Wahala by abdulyaro66(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
LAGOS PEOPLE AND THEIR WAHALA SHA....

I parked my vehicle around Unilag axis of 3rd Mainland Bridge to answer the nature's call and within 30 seconds, five vehicles had surrounded me shouting,

"Don't do it please." Another shouting,

"you can talk to me, I can help you angry." they think say I wan jump? grin ...You

Nooo... Me jump wetin? Me wey be incoming governor
Re: Lagos People And Their Wahala by LAFO: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
[center][/center] grin
Re: Lagos People And Their Wahala by Perfecttouch(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
abdulyaro66:
LAGOS PEOPLE AND THEIR WAHALA SHA....

I parked my vehicle around Unilag axis of 3rd Mainland Bridge to answer the nature's call and within 30 seconds, five vehicles had surrounded me shouting,

"Don't do it please." Another shouting,

"you can talk to me, I can help you angry." they think say I wan jump? grin ...You

Nooo... Me jump wetin? Me wey be incoming governor
see as u just loose beta opportunity. Sometin wey u go turn to drama. But na one of two things sha. It is either u chop go or you land for yabaleft or aro.
Me- let me jump am fed up with this life
THEM- pls my broda don't do it.
ME-why won't i,house rent,children school fees,no way to feed the family,even this car is for a friend. Almost 3 million naira debt !! Pls let me jump.
Now dem fit pet you give u money or make them pet you use style carry go yaba left or aro, or make dem pet u come later flog the spirit of suicide commot from your body

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Explain How He Lost His Phone To His "Tinder Girlfriend's"lagos (photo / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Over Unpaid Salaries / Navy Commander, Teikumo Ikoli Found Dead In Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.