Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] (2840 Views)

Mirabel Izoma Dethroned For Posting Nude Photos On Her Status / 27 Years Old Abuja Based Lawyer Dies After Unsuccessful Fat Extraction Surgery / Fat Lady Shares Her Nude Photo To Inspire Women To Love Their Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by Igodotv: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra kaygee goes nude on Facebook says she don’t care about what you say that She only rolls with Men who know her real value.
More Photos: https://www.igodotv.com/2017/03/22/kenyan-nigerian-based-lawyer-sandra-kaygee-goes-nude/

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by HungerBAD: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Damn.

HungerBAD was here as a " Jehovah" Witness.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by sirOrubebe: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kenyan ladies? Dem no send ni

If you get to Nairobi, those people can use bleep to reset your destiny.

Meanwhile, vaseline crew report here for duty. Igodotv has provided you guys with dinner. No use any other type of vaseline apart from blue seal o. If not your preek will peel with what I am seeing here grin

#OKBye

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by Epositive(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
the last pix,,,is she the real owner of tha poo factory? shocked shocked
Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by CplusJason: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Presently sitting close to Kimbra, I'll not look neither will i be tempted.

Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by sirOrubebe: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Epositive:
the last pix,,,is she the real owner of tha poo factory? shocked shocked
That poo factory is meant for only top polithiefians

The painful thing is that they won't be able to give it the kind of pounding it deserves angry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
CplusJason:
Presently sitting close to Kim.bra, I'll not look neither will i be tempted.
LMAO. grin

Na so!.
Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Whaaaaaat daaaaa faaaaaaaaaak

shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by decatalyst(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nah to sue this lady o...for making Johnny dey at alert grin
Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by Arsenalholic(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kenyan ladies certainly weren't created in half measures. If they are fine, dem dey fine finish. If na endowment be the lady calling, e dey buga to the last point. cheesy

And they're very open about sxx. They go for what they want. So I am not surprised she's saying she only rolls with men who know her real value.
Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by Franzinni: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
sirOrubebe:
That poo factory is meant for only top polithiefians

The painful thing is that they won't be able to give it the kind of pounding it deserves angry

That is ehn!!!!!!...... Samba!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by femolacqua(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
I guess I'll call her miss endowed.
Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by naughtyDiana: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
ahhhhhhh!!! she's hot. thick!
Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by funstufz: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Where is the mods of this thread....

Rule no. 8 broken... Posting of false information....

The post says 'nude' all I could see is a lady with panties and bra.,, that is not nude...

Abi no be so....

Op, if you quote me, I will sama you... Meaning of sama self, I dnt know... Who will epp me on that...

I rise
Re: Kenyan Nigerian Based Lawyer Sandra Kaygee Goes Nude [PHOTOS] by Ashleydolls(f): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Legal slayer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Men's Top Notch Footwears! / My Journey To A Lighter Complexion! Please Read! / MBN2015 MISS BEAUTIFUL NIGERIA 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.