Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg (3267 Views)

Help: My Family Wants Me To Study Law But I Don't Want To / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? / Which Good Course Can A Science Student Study In The University Without Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg by solid3(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dear Nlders,

I'm in need of urgent advice on this issue. I am a graduate of a science course. I want to go back to school to study Law.

I have my NECO result which I want to use for this purpose. I have:

English
Mathematics
CRS
Economics
Geography

all at credit level.

Can I study Law with this? And what JAMB combination do I file for during registration?

My two choice of institution are NOUN and Uni Abuja.

What are the best options available for me.

Please remember, I have a first degree in a medical science course, so it is either Law or nothing.
Re: Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg by Akissani: 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Take ur post to the education session
Re: Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg by solid3(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun Pls help.
Re: Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg by queencalipso(f): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
solid3:
Dear Nlders,

I'm in need of urgent advice on this issue. I am a graduate of a science course. I want to go back to school to study Law.

I have my NECO result which I want to use for this purpose. I have:

English
Mathematics
CRS
Economics
Geography

all at credit level.

Can I study Law with this? And what JAMB combination do I file for during registration?

My two choice of institution are NOUN and Uni Abuja.

What are the best options available for me.

Please remember, I have a first degree in a medical science course, so it is either Law or nothing.

I don't see literature, government and history there.. Go and rewrite SSCE then come back and apply for law..
Re: Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg by OlujobaSamuel: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
NOUN and Uniabuja? you also wan do law as a science student?
something is wrong, no adviser or you have a bad one. review your aspirations in life, then pursue your goal with zeal, above all seek wisdom and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg by solid3(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
NOUN and Uniabuja? you also wan do law as a science student?
something is wrong, no adviser or you have a bad one. review your aspirations in life, then pursue your goal with zeal, above all seek wisdom and understanding.

What has my post got to do with you asking me for a review of my aspirations in life? I owe you no explanations pls.

I won't be the first person who is switching from science to art.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg by OlujobaSamuel: 4:13am On Mar 23, 2017
solid3:

What has my post got to do with you asking me for a review of my aspirations in life? I owe you no explanations pls.

Hey bro, no be fight, i never asked you to post it here nor do i require an answer from you.
seems you cant get what my response was all about, so let me offer little explanation.
your post doesnt appears as one currently working and opting for a part-time studies nor one seeking for a 2nd degree.
you have just basic credit pass(no abuse meant, had same myself) in your o'level, moving out of your line of study to a core discipline requires exceptional result where such is possible.
crossing over from sci to art, you should know that you need some basics in lit-in-eng, govt, crs/irs, history, etc.
with the frequent accreditation issues in Uniabuja and the structure of NOUN, i see no reason why a fresh entrant should opt for either of the two institutions.
all these points to one thing, you never did your background check before coming here to ask.
Brotherly, you are using a smartphone for a reason, let the phone know that you are a smart dude.
If you still dont get me and wanna throw shades, no wahala, continue.
have a wonderful day.
Re: Please Help Me, Can A Science Student Study Law? I Need Advise Before JAMB Reg by ndat(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2017
solid3:

then u do that too with some senses OK!

(1) (Reply)

Public Administration Vs Business Administration, Which Is Better / FREE ICAN Video Lectures / Funny New Names Given To Tinubu On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.