Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate (2132 Views)

A Debate on the Prophet's Injunction on Washing Objects Touched by Dogs / Nairaland Islam Section Debate (NISD) / The 3rd Jihad narrated by a Muslim - Muslims watch and lets have a civil debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Lagosboy: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
Usisky like i suggested we move away from that thread. Lets have a real time debate here inshallah. Give me a time morn , afternoon or evening tommorow  or even tonite and inshallah i will be your guest. With the help of Allah we could arrive at some truth on this matter of sunnah.

Could you please state your sect or ideological name. As for me I am Sunni and orthodox.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Lagosboy: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
Usisky please where re u
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by usisky(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2009
@lagboy

sorry i never saw ur post. its a shame u called yourself a sunni. meaning u do have a sect. let me ask u this, what sect was the prophet muhammad?

u claim to have overwhelming insight on islam. u think quoting hadiths and tafsirs can rescue u when the truth is hot on your tail? NO man it can't.

as for me, i call myself a muslim, cos thats what Abraham, the founder of islam named us. it was the name God himself aproved of.

[16:123] Then we inspired you (Muhammad) to follow the religion of Abraham, the monotheist; he never was an idol worshiper.

[6:159] Those who divide themselves into sects do not belong with you. Their judgment rests with GOD, then He will inform them of everything they had done.

Do not think my purpose is to win an argument, but rather to rescue a soul from eternal retribution. my commnts are not necessary directed at u, but to others who are ernestly following, cos it just might save someone someday. cheers!

Give ur terms and date, and God willing i'll be available. my conditions are simple, we debate only in the light of the quran. Nothing can ever equals God's words as u youself can attest to, unless if u feel otherwise. the words of men remain the words of men, therefore are always prone to error. thats why u see in the quran, muhammad was ordered to adhere strictly to the quran.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Lagosboy: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
Bismillahi Arahamani Raheem

Before we proceed on a time and date .

Please you want to use the quran strictly but before i can accept this i will like to know if you understand the arabic language. The quran wasnt revealed in english  and we can never suceed in a debate using the quran in english language.

Also before i can accept to use the quran alone do you know anything of the following subject on the quran:

Naskh wa mansukh
Asbab nuzul
Balagha (arabic)
Nahw (arabic)
Adab

If you also accept you are a muslim , how many pillars are there in islam?

Please you could answer the questions and then we proceed on a day and time.

N.B me saying i am sunni doesnt mean i am a sect, sunni is just to demonstrate you are a muslim as opposed to being shia. If you have studied anything of islamic history you will know when the term sunni was first used and why. It was only used to describe the muslims who refused to folow the erroneus beliefs about Ali RA. You caliming to be a muslim and not following a sect os only hypocriritcal as you plainly follow the faith called "submission" founded by Rashid Khalifa.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Lagosboy: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
@lagosboy

am really sorry, i never was aware that u called for a debate in any of the threads. your challenge is accepted. name your terms and date, then invite all your supporters so they can witness your demise. God willing, u'll never have the upper hand, u knw why? cos u never actually read the quran using your own brain but rather the brain others render to you.

Tell me this in God's name; have u ever verified the evidence and proofs Dr. Rashad khalifa provided as evidence of his messengership? i knw u didn't, u ridiculed him without verification. such is the nature of men. The verses i quoted and u ridiculed are indeed God's words and not mine. its a shame tha u do not believe the words of God but u do for the words of men. years ago, i used to be a traditional muslim like u, who idolised prophet muhammad agaisnt his will wihout knowledge. the difference btw me and most other people(s) is that i kept on seeking for the truth, cos i always sensed something was wrong with the way i was thot islam since chilhood. they literally indoctrinated us to believe all they said even when things defy common sense. But God is never unjust, if u truly seek the truth, He will guide u towards it.

just name the thread, and u'll regret ever summoning me into a debate. u were thot that the quran is not easy to understand unless,u read their tafsir(explanation of the quran), yet your LORD in the quran says He made it easy for those who choose to learn. i wonder who to believe, God or the idols(imam, wali, sheiks, mulla etc) u set up besides God. i rather go by God's own verdict. i have read the quran using my own brains, and i can tell u it is as easy as any other Book u knw.
This is your quote on the other thread.
as
Now please tell me do you accept Rashid Khalif as the messenger of Allah?
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Lagosboy: 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2009
Usisky i can see u logged in twice today, is it a case of you submit the questions to someone and then come back to paste here? Because i cannot understand why you have refused to answer the questions above.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by iwaboy: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2009
Lagosboy. Pls let me know when d debate will take place. I'll like to be available too. I think this Usisky needs help. He's a victim of a pathetic consequence of ignorance and blind followership of pseudo-schorlars.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by muhsin(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2009
Dr. Rashad Khalifa! My foot. shocked shocked shocked

Usisky, where are you? Hope whenever you are coming I am online.

Lagosboy, good job up there.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Lagosboy: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
It seems this dude Usisky has made a runner, or his sponsors are still giving him points and argument to use or better still he his trying to bring them online. I just dont know why he has refused to come despite his boasting and apparent confidence.

Rashad khalifa is nothing but a dajjal, and i can only say nothing but la natu Allah ala Rashad Khalifa for claiming to be a messenger of Allah. If you were given money for this faith of yours at least you have some benefit but if you are truly conviced of this submission religion then you will need real help. This debate if you come might lead us insha Allah to some truth.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by AbuSafwan(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2009
usisky:

@lagboy

sorry i never saw your post. its a shame u called yourself a sunni. meaning u do have a sect. let me ask u this, what sect was the prophet muhammad?

u claim to have overwhelming insight on islam. u think quoting hadiths and tafsirs can rescue u when the truth is hot on your tail? NO man it can't.

as for me, i call myself a muslim, cos thats what Abraham, the founder of islam named us. it was the name God himself aproved of.

[16:123] Then we inspired you (Muhammad) to follow the religion of Abraham, the monotheist; he never was an idol worshiper.

[6:159] Those who divide themselves into sects do not belong with you. Their judgment rests with GOD, then He will inform them of everything they had done.

Do not think my purpose is to win an argument, but rather to rescue a soul from eternal retribution. my commnts are not necessary directed at u, but to others who are ernestly following, cos it just might save someone someday. cheers!

Give your terms and date, and God willing i'll be available. my conditions are simple, we debate only in the light of the quran. Nothing can ever equals God's words as u youself can attest to, unless if u feel otherwise. the words of men remain the words of men, therefore are always prone to error. thats why u see in the quran, muhammad was ordered to adhere strictly to the quran.

Why all this long reply out of the point it is just an invitation to live debate given to you by the great lagosboy. Just say yes to the invitation if you are not afraid. Lagosboy I will be there in sha'allahu as a contributive audieance. And I would also like to invite him after your own meeting. But the guy did not answer yet. OR is he afraid? If he is afraid tell him that it is not a physical fight; it is only an intellectual debate.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by zayhal(f): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2009
Others have come before usisky and are now nowhere to be found. you know, truth will always stand but falsehood never does.

I can remember one Nimshi then that came up with all sorts of rubbish too. He/she is nowhere to be found now. And this is the same way he/she was asked several simple questions but couldn't answer. they only resort to insults and been on the defensive.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Jairzinho(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2010
The fact is we all see things from OUR OWN POINT OF VIEW ALONE !!!

May Almighty God grant us the ability to see things from another persons point of view for once !
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Lagosboy: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2010
Jairzinho:

The fact is we all see things from OUR OWN POINT OF VIEW ALONE !!!

May Almighty God grant us the ability to see things from another persons point of view for once !

This happens in every aspect of life. To be able to understand this dudes misguidance is to call him to a debate where he has the opportunity of explaining his views in light of the quran. He has not turned up so how do you expect anyone to see it from his view. Islam is an enlightened faith where everything is said with proof and understanding. This dude is a disciple of a fellow that has been ostrasized by the whole body of islam including shia and sunni due to his heresy and him being and impostor.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Jairzinho(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2010
Lagosboy:

This happens in every aspect of life. To be able to understand this dudes misguidance is to call him to a debate where he has the opportunity of explaining his views in light of the quran. He has not turned up so how do you expect anyone to see it from his view. Islam is an enlightened faith where everything is said with proof and understanding. This dude is a disciple of a fellow that has been ostrasized by the whole body of islam including shia and sunni due to his heresy and him being and impostor.
I completely agree he needs to come out and debate issues,however are we open minded enough to consider whatever he has to say?

Gandhi once said "Seek first to understand before you can be understood ". . . . many people are not ready for part one (of this phrase),but insist on the second part.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Lagosboy: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
In islam big scholars like Imam ibn taymiyah (May Allah elevate his ranks) studied all opposing ideoligies more than the professors of those ideology, before he broke down these ideologies right from foundation. He tackled the extreme heretic sufis, shia, muslim heretic philosophy,adulterated christianity, dictatorship and oppression.

The lesson it teaches us all is uderstanding the opposing view helps in destroying it , not understanding his view will be tantamount to you getting more confused. That is why i have called the gentleman to a live debate to enable me gather his thoughts sincerely as i know loads about his faith to know it is not islam but a different religion.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Jairzinho(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2010
Lagosboy:

The lesson it teaches us all is uderstanding the opposing view helps in destroying it , not understanding his view will be tantamount to you getting more confused. That is why i have called the gentleman to a live debate to enable me gather his thoughts sincerely as i know loads about his faith to know it is not islam but a different religion.
True man. . . . . wink
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by theseeker2: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2010
i dont knw what it is with these Pakistanis and their quest for prophethood. First it was
ahmed ghulam and the then batulah, now we have khalifa rasheed. i have noticed that most of the spurious innovations in islan arise from pakistan.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by usisky(m): 7:58am On Jan 12, 2010
@lagosboy

do not hesitate. when the time is right i will summon u. am kind a really engaged dis days dat i hardly have time on the forum. but do not be mad at me for not turning up. God is in control of all things. when d time is right u will hear from me. for now just read the following verses, if Allah wishes, He will make things clear to u.

(3:81 , 33:7). imran first, then Ahzab. in 33:7 , muhammad is one the prophets who took the covenant. what covenant? the covenant of prophets taken in 3:81. therefore, 3:81 could not possibly refer to muhammad. i told u the quran calls itself a kitaab(book), therefore should be read as one. read the chapters sequentially without skipping, if Allah wills he will show u the truth.

also (72: vs 25-28)

[72:25] Say(O muhammad), "I do not know if what is promised to you will happen soon, or if my Lord will delay it for awhile."
[72:26] He is the Knower of the future; He does not reveal the future to anyone.
[72:27] Only to a messenger that He chooses, does He reveal from the past and the future, specific news.
[72:28] This is to ascertain that they have delivered their Lord's messages. He is fully aware of what they have. He has counted the numbers of all things.

In the above verses God is ordering muhammad to tell his ppl that he possesses no knowledge of the past or future, that such knowledge belongs to God, and God never lets anyone know such secretes except a messenger chosen by God. the question is if it is not muhammad then who could this messenger be. perhaps he is yet to come, or he has already come and gone but the ppl fail to believe just like in the case of every messenger. every messenger of God is supported by God with irrefutable proofs. Have u ever verified what Dr. Rashad khalifa presented to the world?

also(33:40). this is where God a called muhammad the last prophet. read the verse clearly.

[33:40] Muhammad was not the father of any man among you. He was a messenger of GOD and the final prophet. GOD is fully aware of all things.

if u note, God used the sentence "a messenger" and the "final prophet". God is distinguishing btw messenger and prophet to us in that verse. the verse would be complete without using the word "a messenger", but God insists on putting it there, why? in the quran, there is a difference btw rasool(messenger) and nabiy(prophet). thats why u see God thruout the quran teaches us the difference. however, all prophets are automatically messenger but not all messengers are prophets. if u read(3:81), God gives us the definition of the two; prophets come with new scripture, while the messenger confirms existing scriptures.

the quran renders its tafsirs by itself. no wonder God says He is the teacher of the quran. be waiting for ur response.

sallaam!
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2010
usisky:

do not hesitate. when the time is right i will summon u. am kind a really engaged dis days dat i hardly have time on the forum. but do not be mad at me for not turning up. God is in control of all things. when d time is right u will hear from me. for now just read the following verses, if Allah wishes, He will make things clear to u.

(3:81 , 33:7). imran first, then Ahzab. in 33:7 , muhammad is one the prophets who took the covenant. what covenant? the covenant of prophets taken in 3:81. therefore, 3:81 could not possibly refer to muhammad. i told u the quran calls itself a kitaab(book), therefore should be read as one. read the chapters sequentially without skipping, if Allah wills he will show u the truth.

[72:25] Say(O muhammad), "I do not know if what is promised to you will happen soon, or if my Lord will delay it for awhile."
[72:26] He is the Knower of the future; He does not reveal the future to anyone.
[72:27] Only to a messenger that He chooses, does He reveal from the past and the future, specific news.
[72:28] This is to ascertain that they have delivered their Lord's messages. He is fully aware of what they have. He has counted the numbers of all things.

In the above verses God is ordering muhammad to tell his ppl that he possesses no knowledge of the past or future, that such knowledge belongs to God, and God never lets anyone know such secretes except a messenger chosen by God. the question is if it is not muhammad then who could this messenger be. perhaps he is yet to come, or he has already come and gone but the ppl fail to believe just like in the case of every messenger. every messenger of God is supported by God with irrefutable proofs. Have u ever verified what Dr. Rashad khalifa presented to the world?

also(33:40). this is where God a called muhammad the last prophet. read the verse clearly.

[33:40] Muhammad was not the father of any man among you. He was a messenger of GOD and the final prophet. GOD is fully aware of all things.

if u note, God used the sentence "a messenger" and the "final prophet". God is distinguishing btw messenger and prophet to us in that verse. the verse would be complete without using the word "a messenger", but God insists on putting it there, why? in the quran, there is a difference btw rasool(messenger) and nabiy(prophet). thats why u see God thruout the quran teaches us the difference. however, all prophets are automatically messenger but not all messengers are prophets. if u read(3:81), God gives us the definition of the two; prophets come with new scripture, while the messenger confirms existing scriptures.

the quran renders its tafsirs by itself. no wonder God says He is the teacher of the quran. be waiting for your response.

sallaam!

Usisky.I kno u know d truth.'IF ALL WILLS,HE WILL SHOW U D TRUTH'.Allah had shown d truth but moslems wouldnt accept.John14:6 I AM D WAY D TRUTH&grin LIFE NO1 COMES TO D FATHER EXCEPT BY ME.Quran72:27 'only to a messenger he chooses" John3:35 FATHER LOVETH D SON&HATH GIVEN ALL THINGS INTO HIS HANDS.What other confirmation do u require to show Jesus is d person d quran is talking about?
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by AbuZola3(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2010
Usisky- am kind of confuse, did you say a Prophet emerge after Prophet Muhammad, mind you even Prophet isa will emerge as a kalifa and not a Prophet. Plz elaborate
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Lagosboy: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Usisky- am kind of confuse, did you say a Prophet emerge after Prophet Muhammad, mind you even Prophet isa will emerge as a kalifa and not a Prophet. Plz elaborate

I told you that you dont know this dude abuzola , he his not referring to Isa PBUh but he his refferring to an egyptian dajjal who was coptic and called himself the messenger of Allah . The name of the dajjal is Rashad Khalifa.

You see why i took it on myself to tackle this dude intellectually and destroy the foundations on which his "submission'" faith is based insha Allah
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Dude why are u confused? read this, it may kindle ur deemed light of knowledge

usisky:
chapters sequentially without skipping, if Allah wills he will show u the truth.

The guy(Mohammad) said he doesnt know if it has happened or not
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2010
Lagosboy:

You see why i took it on myself to tackle this dude intellectually and destroy the foundations on which his "submission'" faith is based insha Allah

Why is evrything about islam DESTROY & KILL? The word in ur post is too harsh. After all hes ur Fellow muslim. Take it easy LAGOSBOY or LAGOSMAN
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Lagosboy: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
toba:

Why is evrything about islam DESTROY & KILL? The word in your post is too harsh. After all hes your Fellow muslim. Take it easy LAGOSBOY or LAGOSMAN

Gentleman, everyone knows me on this forum that i dont engage in futile discussions, "destroying the foundation of an arguement intellectually" is nothing to do with kill and destruction you mean. Re read my wordings perhaps you could sense your exaggeration, it is indeed needless .
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by ymozay: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
Usisky, i think time should not be an excuse for you to defend yourself ,If what you preach is true this is not joke, it is a matter of faith and it determines success in this world and the hereafter. I think you should leave whatsoever you are doing to attend to this important issue,PLEASSSSSE.USISKY DEFEND YOURSELF
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by muhsin(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Usisky- am kind of confuse, did you say a  Prophet emerge after Prophet Muhammad, mind you even Prophet isa will emerge as a kalifa and not a Prophet. Plz elaborate

You must have missed a lot, Abuzola. Where were you when the poor guy emerged?

I just can't locate the post but he once told us that Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, was (and not is) the prophet of Allah. He's now dead, and Khalifa Rashad is this time's prophet. A'uzu billah.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by bilms(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2010
@lagosboy

u have really done a great work here,

But i must make something clear here,

D truth is clear for those who truly seek it, if usisky truly seek d truth, he shall see it,

but note that, this is a complicated matter,

i will urge u 2 leave this guy alone. and when ever he his ready to open his heart to the truth, then give it to him,
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by bilms(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
secondly, i will say it doesn't require a live debate to explain to him that d so called rashid is nothin but a lier,

usisky, i am a muslim just like u, but for u can be accepted to be a muslim, u must practice the sunnah of the prophet,

from definition, Sunnah means the way of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). It includes everything he said, did, and approved of. We know the Sunnah from the statements called Hadiths that have been handed down from the Companions of the Prophet.

Islamic Law is taken from the Qur’an and Sunnah. The Sunnah in this sense both explains the Qur’an, and also gives additional rules and guidance. The Qur’an in many places tells us to obey the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), and thus it is wrong—as some deviant sects claim—that the Qur’an is sufficient and that we do not need the Sunnah.

from d explanation above, it is easy to ask usisky and others like him this question

U said u want to use the Qur'an alone, good

so

tell me without the sunnah how do u perform salat?

d Qur'an only told us to perform salat without really telling how, it is from the sunnah that d Prophet (peace be unto him) demonstrated and explain how salat should be done,

this is just an example among many more, so how do u explain this if u shouldn't follow the sunnah?

please seek d truth
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
usisky:

lol Abraham the founder of islam? Call you muslims? Where is this recorded? grin cheesy
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by zayhal(f): 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2010
bilms:

so

tell me without the sunnah how do u perform salat?

d Qur'an only told us to perform salat without really telling how, it is from the sunnah that d Prophet (peace be unto him) demonstrated and explain how salat should be done,

this is just an example among many more, so how do u explain this if u shouldn't follow the sunnah?

please seek d truth

he'll soon come out to say u're one of the ignorant. I asked him the same question u asked here and the only answer he gave was that we're ignorant, without proving so.
I'm really interested in knowing how he performs his ablution and the number of rakah he offers for each salah.
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by muhsin(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2010
zayhal:

he'll soon come out to say u're one of the ignorant. I asked him the same question u asked here and the only answer he gave was that we're ignorant, without proving so.
I'm really interested in knowing how he performs his ablution and the number of rakah he offers for each salah.

He's yet to. lol!
Re: Usisky : Please Lets Have A Live Debate by deols(f): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
. . . and he never came?.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lying (taqiyya And Kitman) / The Special Features Of The Khawarij And Its Hukm 3 / Plz I Need Urgent Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.