Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) (86383 Views)

Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Dr. Oji Allwell's Family Chases Away Journalists And Sympathizers / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by EnkayDezign: 12:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Lagos State Police just recovered the real body of Dr. Oji Allwell, this was after the victim committed suicide on Sunday Evening.

Our TVC News Correspondent, Ivy Kanu reported earlier that the man asked his driver to park his black Jeep with Lagos number plate LND 476 EE on the popular bridge and leapt into the lagoon at around 5p.m between Adekunle and Adeniji end of the Third Mainland Bridge.
Officials of the State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) and men of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the State Police Command were at the scene of the incident.

The victim named Orji, according to account by LASEMA, was said to have told the driver to park that he wanted to have a confidential discussion with his client unknown to the driver that his boss was on a suicide mission
“Before I knew what was happening, my boss had jumped into the lagoon without a life jacket”, the driver was quoted by an eyewitness.

LASEMA in a statement said it received distress call at about 4.50 pm, adding that preliminary investigation at the scene revealed that the man “suddenly ordered the driver to pull over, dropped from the car and suddenly jumped into the water from the bridge.”

http://nigeria.tvcnews.tv/2017/03/22/lagos-state-police-recover-real-body-of-suicide-victim-dr-oji-allwell/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu7lQS0vTrw

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by edoyad(m): 12:46am On Mar 23, 2017
What are they snapping him with their mobile phones for ? So unprofessional.

Anyways, my brother rest well.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by HungerBAD: 12:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Damn.

1 Like

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by ORACLE1975(m): 4:20am On Mar 23, 2017
hnmm
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Nigeria, the city that devours its inhabitants! Rest in peace, bro.

11 Likes

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Is that not Lagos police commissioner? So they have to wait for the CP to come to the scene before they evacuate that from the ground. So unfortunate incident, anyway. And to say that they found one body earlier means many people are on suicide mission while their family members thinking they are somewhere, probably in school or in another town.
Suicide is not the best way to pass message across no matter how because you will cause more harm than good. Look at the shame ,trauma, mental health and negative attention the young man gave his family,
While someone dying in the hospital ,praying for life, just few years more, someone else is being suicidal. This life self, the more you look the less you see.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Wasky101: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2017
People who commit suicide are the most wicked and heartless set of human begins. No thought of pain and suffering u make your loved ones pass through. So self centered. The thought of what your mother wld be reduced to after your demise alone wld never let me think about it no matter what I am going through. People have bin through a lot more worse

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by seankay(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Wasky101:
People who commit suicide are the most wicked and heartless set of human begins. No thought of pain and suffering u make your loved ones pass through. So self centered. The thought of what your mother wld be reduced to after your demise alone wld never let me think about it no matter what I am going through. People have bin through a lot more worse

I pray you never experience depression. It is the worst thing that can happen to a man

247 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Tazdroid(m): 8:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Graphic...almost embarassed embarassed

But do the public deserve to see the man's corpse like this? I mean what's the aim? To prove that his corpse has been found? I think his body could have been revealed when he receives a fitting burial.

Just asking, why's the man's shirt unbuttoned? Did the fishes and ocean dwellers do that? And where are his shoes? Stolen? I don't imagine that that's the state in which the doctor jumped into the water. Just asking o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Lordsocrates: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2017
there should be awareness against depression, most Nigerians are saying coward here, coward there, but depression is a killa.

Japan, USA, etc. with all its technologically advancement and high standard of living still records loads of suicide. so poverty or Buhari is not the cause of depression especially for a man with a car and driver and a doctor profession.

people get hrtbroken by girls and drink poison... Hw much more being hrt broken by everything in life.
we need Psychologist, in Nigeria, Psychologist that can be affordable by all with problems, and those in need of sum1 to talk to, not just pastors, that all problems are solved with 7days dry fasting.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by SexyNairalander: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2017
booked
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by LAFO: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2017
cry
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Wasky101: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2017
seankay:

I pray you never experience depression. It is the worst thing that can happen to a man
Depression over wetin. We are all wired differently. Suicide is not an option so many people have battled depression, it is a medical condition, only the cowards end up killing themselves. Go to the hospital and see how many people are battling depression and are responding to treatment. Taking your own life is not the cure rather its a cowardly act that is also very self centered. Crazy self centered people. Anybody that commits suicide does not deserve to rest in peace because you haven't let the living live in peace

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by acunon: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2017
What would have threatened life from this average living nigerian, is this spiritual?
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2017
The media is just confused
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by gift01: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Where him shoes dey?
Is that how you think?

19 Likes

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Tazdroid(m): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2017
seankay:

was it reported that depression drove the doctor to suicide?

2 Likes

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by blogbloke: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Wasky101:
E be like say you no know wetin depression be. Don't pray it happens to anyone you know

15 Likes

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Goldenheart(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
lipsrsealed

I believe the last caller can be traced...

4 Likes

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by pokipoki: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Wasky101:
Do a research on Mental Health, then you will understand why people commit suicide.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Gosh. May we never experience depression in Jesus name. It is deadly. One feels all alone in the world. Like nobody understands you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by nada4u0052(f): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
seankay:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by sakalisis(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Rip
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by geostrata(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
angry
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by anzee(f): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2017
An experienced Driver is needed for urgent employement.

*He must have a valid driver's license.
*He must be able to drive a Truck and a Car
*Job comes with accomodation

Location- Lagos/epe

To apply send cv to careers@linkwayconsults.com
Using Driver as subject.
Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by blogbloke: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Wasky101:

Depression over wetin. We are all wired differently. Suicide is not an option so many people have battled depression, it is a medical condition, only the cowards end up killing themselves. Go to the hospital and see how many people are battling depression and are responding to treatment. Taking your own life is not the cure rather its a cowardly act that is also very self centered. Crazy self centered people
Depression is something you don't have total control over. There's no such thing as manning up against depression.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) by IYANGBALI: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Where him shoes dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.