Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... (1159 Views)

I Need Help Pls / Before My Father Kills My Mother. Help Pls!!! / Could This Be True? I Need Help Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by NLProblemChild(m): 1:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Good day sir/ma i need your help. I want to buy jamb form. But i had no money.. Can a good samaritan help me out. I av already done waec and i had good grades..i just need jamb in other to process my addmission. I will be very grateful ..you can Request for any proof, i will upload it here. Thanks y,all
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by kaffy4tope(m): 2:27am On Mar 23, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Good day sir/ma i need your help. I want to buy jamb form. But i had no money.. Can a good samaritan help me out. I av already done waec and i had good grades..i just need jamb in other to process my addmission. I will be very grateful ..you can Request for any proof, i will upload it here. Thanks y,all

We don't need to request for your proofs before uploading one. If you want people to take you serious, do the needful. Btw, how much are we talking about here?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by NLProblemChild(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2017
kaffy4tope:

We don't need to request for your proofs before uploading one. If you want people to take you serious, do the needful. Btw, how much are we talking about here?
good morning sir. pls i only av my waec id card and waec result to upload.
the form is #6200 sir. thanks for your concerns.
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by NLProblemChild(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Hello sir . thiz is the id card
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by kaffy4tope(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Someone shd verify this guy's results cos I'm ready to give him the money.

There are just too many Scammers on the prowl now.
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by NLProblemChild(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2017
kaffy4tope:

sir. am not a scammer.
this is the print out .
i resize the mb thats it why its small.
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by babythug(f): 9:27am On Mar 23, 2017
kaffy4tope:

It's you that will verify yourself sir! There is no someone that has been employed for this purpose!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by NLProblemChild(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Sir Please You can help me. God will reward you abundantly in return.

Am truthful.
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by ifyalways(f): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
So after writing the Jamb how will you pay the school fees? Trust in God for miracle, e-beg or simply go look for a sales boy work, work for one year and save?

Who paid your school fees @ college as it's obviously a private school hence more expensive than regular Govt schools.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by NLProblemChild(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2017
ifyalways:
So after writing the Jamb how will you pay the school fees? Trust in God for miracle, e-beg or simply go look for a sales boy work, work for one year and save?

Who paid your school fees @ college as it's obviously a private school hence more expensive than regular Govt schools.

okay. I dont know what to say. I will surely pay the school fee if i eventually get admitted.
But let me start from jamb before it close.
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by NLProblemChild(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2017
Since no one is ready to help me aftr my proves. I think i wil av to take all the pics down. I will surely graduate one day. Nd i will brinhg out this thread back.
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by Viking007(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Oh ok cheesy Jamb form is the new format in town.
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2017
If you come pass the jamb and you come get admission who go pay your school fee??
what about feeding allowances, transport fare within the school,money for oloshos(girlfriends them)
you no go high? you no go buy your street niqqas something's??
baba go work before you enroll yourself for Jamb.
we wey f school d find who go bug our admission letters self.
of ask viking007 to give you sure odds wey go win you 10 Millie.
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by Viking007(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
IamJix:
If you come pass the jamb and you come get admission who go pay your school fee??
what about feeding allowances, transport fare within the school,money for oloshos(girlfriends them)
you no go high? you no go buy your street niqqas something's??
baba go work before you enroll yourself for Jamb.
we wey f school d find who go bug our admission letters self.
of ask viking007 to give you sure odds wey go win you 10 Millie.

Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by uyiekpenm(f): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
after buying jamb form, what next. how do you intend to fund your education. it's not gonna be easy oh.

I will advise you to go and learn a hand work so as to sustain your self for now and save up to go back to school.
Being a graduate in Nigeria is not the ultimate. I know of a lot people who didn't see the four walls of the university but doing a lot better than graduates.
if you have no means of going to school right now, put it on hold and get something doing. eventually everything will fall into place for you.

sorry I really don't have anything to give you but this piece of advice.
it is well with you.
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by NLProblemChild(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why is everyone saying the samething up there.. Is that how poor we are!? Na wa o.

Dont worry i will graduate one day.

You guys will witness my success ijn
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by NLProblemChild(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Sir .,_ You can still help me oo
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by eyinjuege: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
How do you pay for the jamb exam/ form?

Do you pay into the account of jamb, or you pay with cash?
I'm sure people will be more comfortable paying directly to jamb rather than giving you the cash.

If its possible to pay directly to jamb, please let us know
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by otitokoroleti: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Viking007:
Oh ok cheesy Jamb form is the new format in town.
any 10000000000+?
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by Viking007(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
otitokoroleti:
any 10000000000+?
I've since sent the money sir...check Your account.
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by ifyalways(f): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Deleted.
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by kodded(m): 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Viking007:
I've since sent the money sir...check Your account.
sad

1 Like

Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by NLProblemChild(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2017
kaffy4tope:

good morning sir. i will be glad if you can help me. i rely on u here ever since u said u could give me the money am a truthful person sir. i know u don't know me. nd u want to help me. i will never disappoint u sir. Nd i will be very grateful.
ur children will never lack. you
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by NLProblemChild(m): 11:24am On Mar 24, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Am sorry to disturb you sir. but pls i don't want you to ignore me here.. if you could help me i will always praise u
Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
NLProblemChild:

good morning sir. i will be glad if you can help me. i rely on u here ever since u said u could give me the money am a truthful person sir. i know u don't know me. nd u want to help me. i will never disappoint u sir. Nd i will be very grateful.
ur children will never lack. you

plz this is my acct number
Azeez Saheed Olamide
Gtbank

i knw u didn't request for it. sir. but you can help me sir.

lol.... Are you not the same person begging for money for HANDOUT and some foodstuffs using one of your alternate handles?

YhungPablo:

please man consider me too. i started this
thread with ur former Moniker cc finalboss
i keep quoting u but u keep ignoring.
sir please consider this my last quote. i need to
buy hands out and some foodstuffs
#hungerbad.
Bleep Poverty
GTB
I swear nothing is too small. i will be grateful
Sir.

Make una no de spoil show for people with genuine needs.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by HungerBAD: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

lol.... Are you not the same person begging for money for HANDOUT and some foodstuffs using one of your alternate handles?

Make una no de spoil show for people with genuine needs.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but..... by kayzat: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
BURSTED

(1) (Reply)

Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children / Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread / Wall Clocks @mummysam Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.