Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? (86937 Views)

WAIT OOOOOO! Is Breast Still A Private Part? / Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! / What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by VanBommel(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Fawk naw brahh
I aint gay dont play that wit me
Im just saying if girls should cover up then men should cover up
Lets not talk about gay sef
A mans chest turns girls on and should be covered to prevent such (abi una say make girls cover their own for d same reason)
heat de catch everybody and both genders should have the right to go topless to get air
Afteall wearing clothes to cover breast was never an original african culture
Its western

Note: im not a feminist or gender equality supporter n stuff
Im jus sayin

Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by AceDomino(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Suffocation
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Rubenzkid(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] wink i don't fancy this.
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by wirinet(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Maximus85:

So they must go back to being animals? Dyu dress like that?

Are you insinuating that your fore fathers were animals before the coming of the white man?
Even the white men that brought us clothes and bra that our women should cover themselves with are not as obsessed as some of us with being completely covered up. Go to Us or Europe in summer time, you will see Oyinbo girls walking around skimpily dressed, and no body gives a Bleep.

A pervert will always be a pervert whether women dress in full Hijab or not. When African teenage girls were walking around topless, there were almost no incidence of rape or indecency.

Nigerians are so obsessed with forcing others to follow their religious, moral and even dress code, while forgetting the criminal code.

1 Like

Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Seyeah23(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, singing Sunny Okosun's

My woman is the answer to the call of man...sing along with me...woman
Woman is the sunshine of the heart of man
Woman is the apple of man
Woman is the flower of the soul of man
Man is there to protect the heart of woman
Sing along ---sing along with me...along with me

Amazing song of the 1990s grin grin grin grin

That is one of the most and the best romantic song ever in Nigeria. That song is dope
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Adesiji77: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
LOL @ "Breast breast breast everywhere." cheesy grin
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by swatt44(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Its no longer a private part again oooooo, its there selling point.....
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by stokfrick: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Have u guys noticed that girls r avoiding this thread like plague? grin cheesy
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Adeyeancah(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
estagirl, miedez una no talk ni? cheesy
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by gentlegenius(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
Sadly only the Nipples are private.... Even to an extentundecided
Thank God you say to some extent.
Men you need to see fashion...
I've seen a lady in my school wearing top that had holes on the chest region and she didn't only go braless, but ensured that her two tips were showing through the holes.
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by DrTims(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol. So on point...
Lanre90:
Breast was never a private part until the white men came .

So

1 Like

Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Rockyrascal(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
They are now external reserves
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bills2307:
undecided

No sir. I borrowed your stupidity
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
To some females is private while to some public
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by michaelwilli(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, singing Sunny Okosun's

My woman is the answer to the call of man...sing along with me...woman
Woman is the sunshine of the heart of man
Woman is the apple of man
Woman is the flower of the soul of man
Man is there to protect the heart of woman
Sing along ---sing along with me...along with me

Amazing song of the 1990s grin grin grin grin

Guy, whats d title of da song, I wan download am
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Fourwinds: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
Sadly only the Nipples are private.... Even to an extentundecided
y do girls always pay attention to d nip..ples covering...
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
FILEBE:

true talk. So, which topics have got the fun here on Nairaland? All these front page topics are just boring and lack intelligence.
I think Nigerians are not longer interested in serious and intelligent conversations, talks or discussions Social media is now a means to relax and escape the hardships in the country.No one wants to be serious anymore. My opinion tho smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
What I see are women who feel very insecure about themselves and try to cover it up by displaying their wares.a very beautiful woman would never stoop so low as tto expose herself anyow.a woman who is not beautiful would try to shift the attention of the male to an exposed area of her body.learnt that when I watched a small documentary.if she isn't beautiful in the face,she try to shift the male eyes to another part of her body,mostly her best.

1 Like

Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Rikze: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
deanoffaculty:

Private? No! No!! No!!!.......it's only the milk inside that is private.

And the NIPPLES, I guess. Others are: PPP. PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP

2 Likes

Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Leiman100(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Christians causing commotion since time immemorial
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Maximus85(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
megareal:

Learn to understand sarcasm. There are times you don't need to be outrightly critical.

I deeply respect your maturity. Thanks.
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Maximus85(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
wirinet:

Are you insinuating that your fore fathers were animals before the coming of the white man?
Even the white men that brought us clothes and bra that our women should cover themselves with are not as obsessed as some of us with being completely covered up. Go to Us or Europe in summer time, you will see Oyinbo girls walking around skimpily dressed, and no body gives a Bleep.

A pervert will always be a pervert whether women dress in full Hijab or not. When African teenage girls were walking around topless, there were almost no incidence of rape or indecency.

Nigerians are so obsessed with forcing others to follow their religious, moral and even dress code, while forgetting the criminal code.

Why the sermon nauuu?
I said animals not in the literal sense but that they didn't know what decency is back then. Now that we know, should we go back to those dark days?
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by wirinet(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Maximus85:

Why the sermon nauuu?
I said animals not in the literal sense but that they didn't know what decency is back then. Now that we know, should we go back to those dark days?
Black Africans didn't know what decency was before the coming of the white man shocked. Are you insinuating that it was the white man that thought your fore fathers decency? Can you please list the indecent behaviours your fore fathers were doing back then?
I suspect you have a chronic case of inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by FILEBE(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
I think Nigerians are not longer interested in serious and intelligent conversations, talks or discussions Social media is now a means to relax and escape the hardships in the country.No one wants to be serious anymore. My opinion tho smiley

so, how Tonto Dike spilled her boobs will make me happy after a tough day? Nah. I don't believe in that, I just think the witty ones have left the cyberspace as the unwitty ones are flooding and trooping in en mass . like they say, stupidity is contagious grin

1 Like

Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by FILEBE(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Maximus85(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
wirinet:

Black Africans didn't know what decency was before the coming of the white man shocked. Are you insinuating that it was the white man that thought your fore fathers decency? Can you please list the indecent behaviours your fore fathers were doing back then?
I suspect you have a chronic case of inferiority complex.

Freedom of speech. There was a stage in your life when you walk naked, you don't know and you don't care. But now you're an adult. Can you still walk naked? If you now start walking naked and you don't care, what will people call you?

I sense you're a chronic pervert

1 Like

Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
FILEBE:

so, how Tonto Dike spilled her boobs will make me happy after a tough day? Nah. I don't believe in that, I just think the witty ones have left the cyberspace as the unwitty ones are flooding and trooping in en mass . like they say, stupidity is contagious grin
You may be right. You are speaking from another perspectivesmiley
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by anukulapo: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Lanre90:
Breast was never a private part until the white men came .

So
They gave us another bite of the fruit so we knew once again that we were naked.
The effect of the fruit is wearing off again from the Nigerian ladies. Eheheh

1 Like

Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by kechywillz(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Nna nawa o
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by ACURASPEEDO(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2017
ITS NOW A PUBLIC PART
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by Miedez(f): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2017
Wats my own dere.....I sha knw my breast is a private part
Re: Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? by ganwa: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2017
They are taking us back to the Garden of Eden experience....... Complete nudity without seeing it as so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / What Kind Of Kissing Is This At A Traditional Wedding? / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.