Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo (50124 Views)

'Federal Government Has Failed' - Dino Melaye As He Shares New Photo / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by JohnieWalker(m): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Controversial Senator Dino Melaye who is facing accusations from Sahara Reporters over an alleged report of not graduating from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. The Senator took to twitter to share photo from his nysc. The Senator is pictured wearing blue short in the picture.

Source: https://cokoxtra..nl/2017/03/senator-dino-melaye-shares-his-nysc.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/844689674165800960

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by ademasta(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2017
I can't find him o...

Ok, i think I saw him

Greatest Abusite!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by ambrosini593(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2017
saharareporters ntoor

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by spafu(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2017
When a useless government gets into power, bereft of ideas, appear unprepared and without economic policies or direction towards delivering good governance to the people, you are at the mercy of festivals of one scandal after another. The government of the day and its promise and fail party, the APC has gradually become a gang of carnivorous members, where everyone is looking for whom to eat and pull down.
I may enjoy their political shenanigans on display every now and then, which can be liken to a man digging his own grave, but I never the least, expect them to at least make efforts at improving the lots of the people and delivery on their campaign promises, but as things are getting, it is "the more you look the less you understand". Fela would have called it government magic. How can a president who was elected with a NEPA bill in lieu of certificate, hired over 30 SANs to defend his illiteracy be after those he knows are more schooled and intelligent than he? Is it not on record that he bribed a judge to get that case squashed? Ask the DSS..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Adaodogwu(f): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2017
the controversy continues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Lucy001(f): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2017
Dino 1 Vs Shara reporters 0

Sms Tboss to 32052

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by madridguy(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Wearing blue short alone is enough to proof that Dino is a toronto student tongue

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by dunkem21(m): 6:43am On Mar 23, 2017

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by bmxshop: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2017
The Game got juicer, hope Dino can find a Judge to make that 5BN Libel stick.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by ruggedized1: 6:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Where's Sahara reporters? cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by TimeManager(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Wearing blue short alone is enough to proof that Dino is a toronto student tongue
Wicked grin grin
A guy that was practically pushed out of school, how do you expect he had a complete kit smiley

Truth is mine!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by 2kass(m): 7:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Beht he looks like a friend of one of the Corp members.

Or was NYSC short of Khaki ever blue, with a matching white and blue shirt.

#Showusurcertificate

37 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by TimeManager(m): 7:01am On Mar 23, 2017
dunkem21:
cheesy
Bros, I greet you. why are you laughing at Dino? Aren't you one of Dino Media Center cheesy cheesy
Truth is mine!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Ngasky(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2017
No proof of graduation

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by madridguy(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Dino don buy market. tongue

TimeManager:
Wicked grin grin
A guy that was practically pushed out of school, how do you expect he had a complete kit smiley

Truth is mine!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by potent5(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2017
In anticipation of my share of the 5 Billion Naira damages against Sahara Reporters. Go Dino Go Dino Go Dino.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by omogin(f): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2017
To come to think that pple believed Sahara reporters story on that otobo prostitute makes me know that Nigerians are indeed gullible

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by hardywaltz(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Show us ur certificates

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Sufisunni: 7:12am On Mar 23, 2017
Pix cant address the issue raised. Shenanigans is involved in ur graduation matter. Perhaps, U manipulated ur wayout with the connivance of the then HOD. Certificate is required to prove Saharateporters wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by SuperS1Panther: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2017
I had a roommate at NYSC camp in Rivers State - Nonwa Gbam Tai -- he had a complete NYSC kit but his colleagues from school said he never graduated from the school.

Just show us your transcript and certificate.

40 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by dunkem21(m): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2017
TimeManager:
Bros, I greet you. why are you laughing at Dino? Aren't you one of Dino Media Center cheesy cheesy
Truth is mine!

Laughing at Dino? or SR..

I am a huge fan of Dino.. I hope your crew won't persecute me for that

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by dunkem21(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2017
omogin:
To come to think that pple believed Sahara reporters story on that otobo prostitute makes me know that Nigerians are indeed gullible

They know that Nigerians are gullible..

People that believed they will be paid N5000 monthly grin

27 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by disumusa: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
truly speaking some thing is wrong why blue short

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by TimeManager(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2017
dunkem21:

Laughing at Dino? or SR..

I am a huge fan of Dino.. I hope your crew won't persecute me for that
How can you possibly be laughing when there is a big Elephant in the the room to deal with.. tongue

Tell Dino to go to court so we could quickly perform the funeral of his political career..but if he chicken out, your account should be deactivated otherwise....BTW, have you heard that ABU are in an emergency meeting because of Dino? grin grin
Kiss the truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by dunkem21(m): 7:43am On Mar 23, 2017
TimeManager:
How can you possibly be laughing when there is a big Elephant in the the room to deal with.. tongue

Tell Dino to go to court so we could quickly perform the funeral of his political career..but if he chicken out, your account should be deactivated otherwise....BTW, have you heard that ABU are in an emergency meeting because of Dino? grin grin
Kiss the truth!

You guys are only concerned about my account deactivation.

Let us remind you that Dino is your party member cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Solmax(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2017
hahaha everyone wore whites
na only Dino reason to where blue
seems the guy was always meant to stand out.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2017
Looking different as a rugged and dogged student that year.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by Kemperor: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2017
Photoshop !!!!!!

Anyway Sahara Reporters said he graduated with 3rd class

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by vecman22(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2017
lol this dino na real chaff...

how dose NYSC picture equal certificate for heaven sake?

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by amiibaby(f): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo by savcy(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2017
Why not just post your transcript and certificate and lay this matter to rest?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC Leaders Push For Saraki / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.