Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (38576 Views)

Clean Used Tecno CX/CX Air, Spark K7, And Infinix Hot 5 Need. (lagos) / Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Does Cx /cx Air Really Allow Apps To Be Copied To SD Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Behankey(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Happening now live at Nairobi, Kenya is the Launch of Tecno' s new Camon CX and CX Air. The eyes of the entire tech world is fixed on what is going to be a superb device from Tecno following the release of their L9 Plus and Phonepad III already this year. Stay tuned as live images, updates and uploads will be on this thread live......You can also win gifts on twitter by using the hashtag #CamonCXLaunch during the launch. Make sure you're following @TecnomobileNG too wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by chicwoman(f): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Yay! This is so cool!
OP abeg I wan buy this phone
How I go take buy am?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by chicwoman(f): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2017
All the celebs dey there o
This phone go dey too posh
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Iceman296: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Tecno Tecno, Always leading the Pace.

More Pictures

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 8:56am On Mar 23, 2017
I really would love to know how the T-fans and Man City fans will feel now.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Dembali: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Why is the Camon CX launched in Kenya??

2 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Behankey(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2017
General Manager of TECNO Mobile Mr Stephen Ha giving a brief on the brand and it's strides......One can easily see the Manchester City images too grin

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Only God understands the kind of Ojoro though The same way they Launched the Phantom 6 and 6+ at Dubai too.

Dembali:
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Behankey(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Dembali:
Tecno Mobile HQ decided on Kenya this time , you can recall that the phantom 6 and 6 plus was launched in Dubai, maybe the next flagship will be in Nigeria. Who knows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by chicwoman(f): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2017
So that NEPA will take light when they're launching abi?
Dembali:

13 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by chicwoman(f): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2017
I even heard that you can pre-order the phone
OP is this true?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Dembali: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2017
chicwoman:

LOL, Same thing that happened with BB Naija eh? But the pictures are nice sha!!

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Dembali: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Behankey:
Tecno Mobile HQ decided on Kenya this time , you can recall that the phantom 6 and 6 plus was launched in Dubai, maybe the next flagship will be in Nigeria. Who knows?

Really? So they keeping moving from one country to another. When e go reach USA?? heheh
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by avicky(f): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2017
chicwoman:
Lol. Wawu. This phone is bae.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2017
Just watch and smile.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Behankey(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2017
These filters are going to work like magic. What's a dope camera device without superb filters?

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2017
More Live Pictures from the #CamonCXLaunch at Kenya.

PRODUCT REVEAL

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by shiftback: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2017
So i can finally now be on Instagram...16MP rear camera with all these filters I'm seeing is more than enough to make me or anybody fine. grin

5 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Iceman296: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2017
FellaL:
More Live Pictures from the #CamonCXLaunch at Kenya.

PRODUCT REVEAL

Nice, These images are superb. Really Nice!
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Abdstrakt(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Which one is ring flash and dual flash again Hope they'll not Coman be flashing lights in our faces because we want to take a Selfie

2 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by paolokonqueror(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Oh my days!!!! it's actually happening! This phone is blowing away my mind tho grin
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by paolokonqueror(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Lol you'll put off the flash na! Personally I think it will even help in places with Low light!
Abdstrakt:
Which one is ring flash and dual flash again Hope they'll not Coman be flashing lights in our faces because we want to take a Selfie
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Along with the many captivating features of the Camon CX comes the stunning super sensitive fingerprint sensor for extra security. Live from Kenya

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2017
Tecno staying true to their game. Pacesetter!

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2017
FellaL:
Along with the many captivating features of the Camon CX comes the stunning super sensitive fingerprint sensor for extra security. Live from Kenya

Stunning!
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2017
What do you think about this shot?

People experiencing the device. TECNO - Experience MORE.

1 Share

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2017
It's happening so fast. Do not take your eyes away.

PHONE PRESENTATION

Stay tuned for more live pictures.

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2017
FellaL:
It's happening so fast. Do not take your eyes away.

PHONE PRESENTATION

Stay tuned for more live pictures.

Lala, Seun & Mynd44 na this kain thing suppose dey front page now
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2017
Who konws the kind of phone we I'll be experiencing in 2055 undecided undecided

Africa where art thou? undecided
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by investigator007: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Iamdemola:

Lala, Seun & Mynd44 na this kain thing suppose dey front page now

If to say na snake, lalasticlala for don fling am go Frontpage since. Abi him too wan experience the phone first? grin

Something that is even trending on Twitter, Nairaland just de carry last.

Na when the news don cold finish you'll see them acting like Nigerian fire service

3 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Our own Naija Based Celebs experiencing the Camon CX.

Live pictures from the Launch

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2017
FellaL:
Our own Naija Based Celebs experiencing the Camon CX.

Live pictures from the Launch

i suspect this hand snapping, e be like lalasticlala hand cos he sabi ghost mode grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Latest Bb Charger (photo) / MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / MTN Unlimited Data, Unlimited Downloads, Browsing & Streaming @ N100 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.