Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (38581 Views)

Clean Used Tecno CX/CX Air, Spark K7, And Infinix Hot 5 Need. (lagos) / Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Does Cx /cx Air Really Allow Apps To Be Copied To SD Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2017
Is it just me, or do I see someone's lookalike in this picture? Is Lalasticlala in Kenya? LOOL

More live pictures rolling in from the Camon CX Launch

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by chicwoman(f): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2017
No mind am, they wan finish all the enjoyment
Honestly fam, this phone dey too much
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2017
LOOL. Brotherly! grin grin grin

Iamdemola:

i suspect this hand snapping, e be like lalasticlala hand cos he sabi ghost mode grin
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by chicwoman(f): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2017
It look like am. See their face
FellaL:
Is it just me, or do I see someone's lookalike in this picture? Is Lalasticlala in Kenya? LOOL

More live pictures rolling in from the Camon CX Launch
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Jodforex(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Finally we have a device from tecno that supports Glo 4g band 28..
Nice one
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by dukeo(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2017
FellaL:
More Live Pictures from the #CamonCXLaunch at Kenya.

PRODUCT REVEAL

Finally. Band 28 for glo 4G LTE. It's high time
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by tafat: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Wow, finally the day has come!! I can't really wait to experience the upgrade
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
The GM, Stephen Ha is being interviewed by members of the press.

Stay tuned for more Live pictures from Kenya

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by pillan(f): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2017
How much is it ?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by investigator007: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2017
tafat:
Wow, finally the day has come!! I can't really wait to experience the upgrade

Why was it in Kenya? Great device mehn
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Dembali: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2017
Jodforex:
Finally we have a device from tecno that supports Glo 4g band 28..
Nice one

You can say that again!!
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by saintfaculty(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2017
pillan:
How much is it ?

CX will retail at N75,000, if u are buying more than 5units u can get it N69,600.

Good luck
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Is this a confirmed fact? and what's the source of it?

saintfaculty:

CX will retail at N75,000, if u are buying more than 5units u can get it N69,600.

Good luck
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by saintfaculty(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2017
Now i'm considering going for CX or PhonePad3.

i love Phonepad3 because of the size(7), fairly good ba3(4100), 4glte..... The issue here is that the phone doesnt support glo 4G band 28.

Cx on the other hand support glo 4g band 28, but has a small ba3 (3200).... I'm a bit confused here... which one i go carry? grin grin
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by saintfaculty(m): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2017
FellaL:
Is this a confirmed fact? and what's the source of it?

very sure...
My source: I'm an insider wink

Just hit me up when are are ready to purchase the device

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by saintfaculty(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Though i strongly believe that the price will be reviewed/reduced nextweek or 1st week of april, Due to the appreciation of naira over dollars.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Iceman296: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2017
saintfaculty:

Good luck

How sure are you with this Info
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by saintfaculty(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2017
Iceman296:

How sure are you with this Info

Mmmh....

CX will retail at N75,000, if u are buying more than 5units u can get it N69,600, Though i strongly believe that the price will be reviewed/reduced nextweek or 1st week of april, Due to the appreciation of naira over dollars.

very sure...

1 Share

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Dembali: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2017
saintfaculty:

Mmmh....

CX will retail at N75,000, if u are buying more than 5units u can get it N69,600, Though i strongly believe that the price will be reviewed/reduced nextweek or 1st week of april, Due to the appreciation of naira over dollars.

very sure...

Okay, Thanks

I think the Price is Okay, Judging from the igh dollar exchange rate.

I remember the Camon C9 was wey lesser when it came out last year, The economy needs to be better!!
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by chicwoman(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2017
I want to buy it. Heard one can pre-order
avicky:

Lol. Wawu. This phone is bae.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by chicwoman(f): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2017
The pictures are really good. The phone itself looks like Iphone
Dembali:

LOL, Same thing that happened with BB Naija eh? But the pictures are nice sha!!
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2017
The TECNO Camon CX comes in 4shades:

- Rose Gold
- Sky Grey
- Purple
- Champagne Gold

Which is your favorite color?

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Iceman296: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2017
chicwoman:

I heard there is an Offline Pre order, People can go to designated stores to get theirs done
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2017
VJ Adams trying out the efficacy of the Camon CX camera at the display stand.

Live picture from Kenya

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2017
I bet, any 3CHUB close to you is one would be someplace to pre-order

Iceman296:

I heard there is an Offline Pre order, People can go to designated stores to get theirs done
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Chuksteric(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Misstechy wasn't invited? Haba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
saintfaculty:

Mmmh....

very sure...

This looks good to be true though. We wait till next week sha
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by avicky(f): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
chicwoman:
Same here. But will wait to see the stability of the price next week. I prefer the cx to cx air.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Sulaymanmeek(m): 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
I'm just more concerned about the price of this phone in the open market...
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by clems88(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
So many fones . they should keep it up
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Stupid battery capacity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Latest Bb Charger (photo) / MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / MTN Unlimited Data, Unlimited Downloads, Browsing & Streaming @ N100 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.