Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) (38565 Views)

Clean Used Tecno CX/CX Air, Spark K7, And Infinix Hot 5 Need. (lagos) / Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Does Cx /cx Air Really Allow Apps To Be Copied To SD Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
funmyade:

Could have been better though. But 3200 is fair na, coupled with fast charge

Seems you are the only reasonable person on this thread, others seem to be tecno fanboys.
The phone will retail at a price not less than 75k, the battery spec is unsatisfactory for that price tag.

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Abdstrakt(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Lol you'll put off the flash na! Personally I think it will even help in places with Low light!
I totally agree with you, night crawlers are covered grin
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
avicky:
Btw, what's the os of this phone? Marshmallow or Nougat?
Op

i think it's Nougat
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by avicky(f): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
funmyade:

i think it's Nougat
Okay. I didn't see it in their specs.
How much is the cx air? I can see the difference ain't much between the two.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
FellaL:
I beg to disagree. The camera quality of the C8 is great enough for a phone that was produced in 2015. That phone is rugged, please. I've bashed mine severely and it just refuses to quit. Screen intact, camera working perfectly, the front camera especially. Please... C8 try abeeg

I guess she's amking a reference as C8 has good camera and quite affordable, unlike other costly ones
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
I have no reason to discuss with you further. "You know Nothing"

Dexter247:

Ok, Do you have any idea what "swear" is?

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Iceman296: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
avicky:
Btw, what's the os of this phone? Marshmallow or Nougat?
Op

Its Nougat. I like the phone sha, The specs is mind Blowing!!
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dexter247:

Seems you are the only reasonable person on this thread, others seem to be tecno fanboys.
The phone will retail at a price not less than 75k, the battery spec is unsatisfactory for that price tag.

lol!! You know it's good to critique and also be fair? Well, for the price, you know the camon series' selling point is camera not battery and dollar rate now is still unfriendly? So u cannot really fault them

3 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Behankey(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
chicwoman:
Yay! This is so cool!
OP abeg I wan buy this phone
How I go take buy am?
Keep calm. grin The phone is available in accredited tecno shops Nationwide
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
FellaL:
I have no reason to discuss with you further. "You know Nothing"

Whats swear word", ajepako forming Shakespeare.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
avicky:

Okay. I didn't see it in their specs.
How much is the cx air? I can see the difference ain't much between the two.

I haven't see the official price yet
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Abdstrakt(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dexter247:

But seriously this double standards gaz stop na.

So its OK for other phones like one plus 3 to pack 3000mAh, galaxy s7 3000mah, iPhone 7 1960mAh, HTC M10 3000mah. All these flagships are 3000mah and they cost hundreds of thousands but When Tecno makes a smartphone for 75k and puts 3200mAh inside it becomes unsatisfactory abi.

4 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
saintfaculty:
Now i'm considering going for CX or PhonePad3.

i love Phonepad3 because of the size(7), fairly good ba3(4100), 4glte..... The issue here is that the phone doesnt support glo 4G band 28.

Cx on the other hand support glo 4g band 28, but has a small ba3 (3200).... I'm a bit confused here... which one i go carry? grin grin

Hehehehe.... Go for the PhonePad 3....the pros outweighs the only con - Glo 4G LTE. It supports other networks 4G

2 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Abdstrakt post=54870894][/quote]

So you trying to justify Tecno's incompetence by comparing high end devices from top brands which offers spectacular features in place of battery performance?

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Abdstrakt(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
funmyade:

lol!! You know it's good to critique and also be fair? Well, for the price, you know the camon series' selling point is camera not battery and dollar rate now is still unfriendly? So u cannot really fault them
Exactly! Battery isn't the camon cx's selling point, besides 3200 is not as bad as people make it out to be.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ollah2: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:
God, make I just see money to buy this phone embarassed

The battery though sad

Big dreams bro. Bigger dreams tho
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by ollah2: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Iceman296:

Its Nougat. I like the phone sha, The specs is mind Blowing!!

What's mind blowing about the specs?
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by FellaL: 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
You're negotiating reason with someone whose logic is myopic. LOOL. you have time ke!

funmyade:

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dexter247:

So you trying to justify Tecno's incompetence by comparing high end devices from top brands which offers spectacular features in place of battery performance?

I just dey look Una since, but make me sef join mouth for the debate.

First of all, I shook my head when I heard 3,200mah.
I was SAD.

But I decided to look up the chipset, and it was then I saw that the SoC they use has this Big LITTLE technology that optimizes battery like kilode.

You mentioned something about spectacular features on some of these overpriced device. Abeg name them.

Is it not me and you that was on Nairaland when an expose was made on what it actually costs to build an iPhone from scratch?
Compared to how much they sell it, please tell me how any of that is justified save for the fact that they have a very strong brand image?

Because they call big money, then it must be really spectacularly featuristic. Lol

Let me be watching your type in 4D sha cool

2 Likes

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
MizMyColi:

I was SAD.

But I decided to look up the chipset, and it was then I saw that the SoC they use has this Big LITTLE technology that optimizes battery like kilode.

You mentioned something about spectacular features on some of these overpriced device. Abeg name them.

Is it not me and you that was on Nairaland when an expose was made on what it actually costs to build an iPhone from scratch?
Compared to how much they sell it, please tell me how any of that is justified save for the fact that they have a very strong brand image?

Because they call big money, then it must be really spectacularly featuristic. Lol

I expected ur mention grin, i will take my time to compose the right reply..

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
FellaL:
You're negotiating reason with someone whose logic is myopic. LOOL. you have time ke!

grin smh
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Behankey(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Acidosis:
Phone is too thick abeg
Thick? I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by hoover420: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
One thing I love about tecno phones in general is their durability & ruggedness.
I mean you need to see the way I used my tecno j7 before it got stolen!
The only issue I had with it was the charging port. I repaired it over 6 times but aside from that, damn! I enjoyed that device.
Back to this device, I have no problem with the battery since the fast charging feature is there. Fast charging is Bae to be honest wink
Tecno also produces awesome battery so no wahala.
NB: I don port to gionee Sha... Make I see how dat device too be grin
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
MizMyColi:

I was SAD.

good exposé plus Li-on can't pack much. You dont want your phone exploding.

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by Behankey(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Abdstrakt:

So its OK for other phones like one plus 3 to pack 3000mAh, galaxy s7 3000mah, iPhone 7 1960mAh, HTC M10 3000mah. All these flagships are 3000mah and they cost hundreds of thousands but When Tecno makes a smartphone for 75k and puts 3200mAh inside it becomes unsatisfactory abi.
Like, we have to cut these guys some slack. 3200mah is okay. And the Camon series is different from the L series. People need to know this.

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by paolokonqueror(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
3200mAH isn't bad at all. When did smartphones start having large battery capacity sef?
Abdstrakt:

Exactly! Battery isn't the camon cx's selling point, besides 3200 is not as bad as people make it out to be.
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by dejiWEST: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
So are you saying Tecno don't offer spectacular features in place of the battery (which I'm still surprised what the effin problem is)

Goalpost shifting, smh.

Dexter247:

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by paolokonqueror(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
3200 is not a small battery, it's very okay. Not to forget it has fast charge.

saintfaculty:
Now i'm considering going for CX or PhonePad3.

i love Phonepad3 because of the size(7), fairly good ba3(4100), 4glte..... The issue here is that the phone doesnt support glo 4G band 28.

Cx on the other hand support glo 4g band 28, but has a small ba3 (3200).... I'm a bit confused here... which one i go carry? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by DavidoArsenal(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bruhhhhh! It's high time. Glad Tecno did it for the Camon CX!

dukeo:

Finally. Band 28 for glo 4G LTE. It's high time
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by dejiWEST: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol what is average abeg? Some of una need cane grin grin

xtervaganza:
I hope it not expensive cos what I'm seeing up there is average spec
Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by paolokonqueror(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
I'm just so tired of the double standards mehn! The bias is just showing everywhere
Abdstrakt:

Re: Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) by MizMyColi(f): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dexter247:

I expected ur mention grin, i will take my time to compose the right reply..

Now you have itgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Latest Bb Charger (photo) / MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / MTN Unlimited Data, Unlimited Downloads, Browsing & Streaming @ N100 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.