Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? (5697 Views)

Clash Of Clans Lounge / COC TH9 Attack Strategy | Tejiri Jude / Any Coc Gmail Account For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? by JoseRaji(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
vokessega:
Yeah. But this game has. https://warclicks.com/ref/49993/splash Very cool online text based game
no game can compare to Clash of Clans bruh... none
Re: Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? by MrShine(m): 4:20am On Aug 13, 2017
CoC all the way

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? by TissuePaper: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
mikkyex:
hey guys posting here to invite you (interested) and serious Nja mate to the best strategic and addictive online game called clash of clans, if you're interested in us creating a new clan kindly drop ur comment here and you can as well check me out in the game #P9YOPJRG and #JULCVJ9Q Hunter and Weapon respectively. if we are up to 10 we can start straight up and we'll call the name "Nairaland"
bro are u still playing this game?
Re: Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? by brainstorm214(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
hey, guys, I'm sorry I write here but I'm simply sick and tired of CoC, because I've been playing there for a year and I simply feel that I kind of stopped developing my account... You know, it's kind of sense of stagnation... Do you know some alternate games for Clash of Clans?
Re: Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? by gangbang86: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
brainstorm214:
hey, guys, I'm sorry I write here but I'm simply sick and tired of CoC, because I've been playing there for a year and I simply feel that I kind of stopped developing my account... You know, it's kind of sense of stagnation... Do you know some alternate games for Clash of Clans?
Buddy, I fully understand you, I really stopped playing Clash of Clans due to the same reason! However, I will still love strategy games, that's why I decided to search for other strategy game, however, you know, each of them is similar to Clash of Clans, so I tried to find an alternate that will differ at least with design. As a result I found a good article about alternate games for Clash of Clans at this site www.thegreatwar.net with the help of which I found the game "Star Wars: Commander". Personally, I've been playing this game for 3 months and still I don't lose the interest in this game smiley

1 Like

Re: Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? by Kojoz: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Yes I am interested
Re: Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? by TissuePaper: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kojoz:
Yes I am interested
what townhall are u
Re: Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? by Chidexter(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2020
mikkyex:
hey guys posting here to invite you (interested) and serious Nja mate to the best strategic and addictive online game called clash of clans, if you're interested in us creating a new clan kindly drop ur comment here and you can as well check me out in the game #P9YOPJRG and #JULCVJ9Q Hunter and Weapon respectively. if we are up to 10 we can start straight up and we'll call the name "Nairaland"

Do you still play??
Re: Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan? by Chidexter(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2020
brainstorm214:

Gimme ur account make I Dey run am, I still play tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anywhere To Buy Games Either In Abuja Or Lagos? / FIFA 20 Official Thread / Winning Eleven8 Game Setup Installation On A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.