Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,269 members, 7,780,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:28 PM

A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) (3478 Views)

Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by Macclane(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
As seen from a whatapp group, a picture of a naked lady lying in d pool of her own blood was shared.

I don't know the cause of her death so no ask me..

God protect us!!

Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by mclorenzo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
You nor know the cause of her death, why you come post am?
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by midehi2(f): 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
what is this? undecided undecided
cover that yansh na
and where did this happened?
chai! fine girl, clean pussy like this, na waoooo
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by Macclane(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
mclorenzo:
You nor know the cause of her death, why you come post am?

To seek answers
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by TINALETC3(f): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
cry
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by youngest85(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ask her to gv u puna she go do shakara, now nkor.........shakara don end

Anyway, dey say make I grow up........lemme start growing
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by INTROVERT(f): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Where are the mods when to need them to actually block something angry

1 Like

Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by mclorenzo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Macclane:

To seek answers
Hope you find the answers you seek grin
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by Jabioro: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sorry OP more questions needed to be ask.. the heart of some humans are more wicked than that of Satan..
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by lytech1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Death rate is increasing day in day out.
God please have mercy on us ..
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by AndrewDex(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
My preek don stand well well
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by spartan117(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
INTROVERT:
I ask myself the same question
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by DrDeji20(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
INTROVERT:

someone lying there dead and all you care about is the private part? SMH you should feel sorry she lost her life.
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by metallisc(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
midehi2:
what is this? undecided undecided
cover that yansh na
and where did this happened?
chai! fine girl, clean pussy like this, na waoooo

Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by 1stfamous(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Macclane:
As seen from a whatapp group, a picture of a naked lady lying in d pool of her own blood was shared.

I don't know the cause of her death so no ask me..

God protect us!!
God have mercy, this is so wicked, it is so ungodly
Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by giddykay: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
youngest85:
Ask her to gv u puna she go do shakara, now nkor.........shakara don end

I don't know if anyone noticed this goat

Anyway, dey say make I grow up........lemme start growing

1 Like

Re: A Lady Unclad And Killed In Cold Blood. ( Graphic Image Content) by jonaifame22(m): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
She has a thick pvssy, I like it, jus that it's bald,she for leave small hair.

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Appeal Court Judge Slaps 68-year-old RCCG Pastor / Lady Shares Video Of A Taxi Driver Sexually Harassing Her In Abuja (Photos) / My Husband Drugged Me And Allowed His Dog To Sleep With Me-wife Narrates Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.