Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment (4464 Views)

Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2019 / Terragon Group Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / 2017 Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by krisjovi(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Terragon Group - We pride ourselves as a new Media business focused on Africa. We have built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content. Within digital we understand the interplay between content and platform and we have business verticals that deliver on both components of the digital world.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Management Trainee

Job Description
A “Management Trainee” would work on various projects within the operating companies of the group. The assignments are generally highly analytical and dynamic; with many of the projects carried out in teams.
Each individual will receive both coaching and supervision during the course of the programme. This way, you get to know not only about Terragon, its core fields of activity and people, but also about yourself. The possibilities are endless.
Trainees will be appointed to a role and will be expected to deliver all the job expectations for that position.
They will receive on the job training and their review process will include the setting of performance objectives against which their progress will be monitored.
Requirements
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit
University degree from a reputable university ( Minimum second class upper)
0 – 2 years post – NYSC

For details on how to apply click link below
http://www.hotjobpost.com.ng/2017/03/terragon-group-we-pride-ourselves-as.html
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Jokerman(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
22 years old
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by kfrosh: 7:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
22yrs old with 2 years experience max. This must be the joke of the year. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by krisjovi(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jokerman:
22 years old

0-2years
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
O ga o. I for no bother to click d link, i just wasted some precious kb
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by bioduneberry(m): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2017
22 years?

Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Swealy: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Is anyone doing the test on the 8th
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Takasufe: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Which test please? I did a test through testgorilla last week
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Randomv3r: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
My friend recieved an email for a physical assessment on 8th
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Swealy: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Randomv3r:
My friend recieved an email for a physical assessment on 8th

Do you have an idea what to expect
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by lukman: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
I received an invite also for physical assessment, however I'm very far from Lagos and moreover the notice was short.
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Randomv3r: 4:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Swealy:

Do you have an idea what to expect

I don't have an idea, but it seems wise to research about the company and role
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Randomv3r: 4:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Takasufe:
Which test please? I did a test through testgorilla last week
People have been selected for the next stage based on their performance on that test
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by emmahnuelayo: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
Swealy:
Is anyone doing the test on the 8th

Hi. How was the test today? Please what did they ask?
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Swealy: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
emmahnuelayo:

Hi. How was the test today? Please what did they ask?
Have you done yours
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Swealy: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Has anyone received feedback yet after the final interview ?
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Swealy: 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Has anyone been contacted by terragon after the final interview or given a provisional offer letter ?
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by pharoquee: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Swealy:
Has anyone been contacted by terragon after the final interview or given a provisional offer letter ?

When was your interview?
No mail yet.
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Swealy: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
pharoquee:

When was your interview?
No mail yet.

I think on the 15th of December

But we're you called on the 22nd and 23rd of December ?
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by pharoquee: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=Swealy post=109071937]

I think on the 15th of December

But we're you called on the 22nd and 23rd of December ?[/quo
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Swealy: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
pharoquee:

Yeah, I got a call.

Can you please send me your email, I would like to contact you
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by pharoquee: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Swealy:

Can you please send me your email, I would like to contact you

Done. Or preferably drop your WhatsApp number.
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Swealy: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2022
pharoquee:

Done. Or preferably drop your WhatsApp number.

Thank you
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Swealy: 4:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Is anyone resuming at terragon on Monday. Has anyone received congratulations message ?
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by Boseman: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please any news, on the terragon management trainee program, like has anyone received a letter or anything?
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by pharoquee: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Update from anyone
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by babagydoz(m): 6:14am On Jan 28, 2022
pharoquee:
Update from anyone
you will get an update today
Re: Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment by pharoquee: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2022
babagydoz:
you will get an update today

Have you received any call of late?

(1) (Reply)

Job Seekers Beware Of This Username / La Fayette Recruitment -written Test / Vacancy At Sinotrust Group Of Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.