Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) (165013 Views)

Lyrics: 2face – Jeje / 2face’s African Queen Among Africa’s Most Famous Anthems / African Queen Or Oliver Twist: Which Song Is More Internationally Acclaimed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by bogeyman: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2006
I THINK THE VIDEOCLIP SUCKS
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2006
haba cry cry it wasn't that bad now.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by lockz: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2006
people check this website out. http://www.onenaija.com cheesy
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by moraa: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2006
The song is just the Bomb and everytime i listen to it it makes my heart skip a beat. I am a Kenyan living in the united States and believe me in my car it just has to be there. Congrats man and may God bless you. Please may i have your e-mail address coz i'm a very big fun of yours. kiss
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by moraa: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2006
hello there this is Moraa a Kenyan living in the United States. I love your music because it describes the afrrican beauty and because also my folks told me i resemble the African queen who has shaved in your clip. I was wondering if i could get your email address. Thanx and God bless.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 12:50am On Jan 12, 2006
@moraa kiss kiss kiss welcome to NL! i'm such a fan too and i'm sure 2-face loves us just as much wink
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by icingbaby(f): 3:39am On Jan 12, 2006
yes he sure love y'all. kiss kiss
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Kafia: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2006
Woooow shocked, the song is beautifull as the artist, i heard it and sundenly fall in love with it.
It show all the respect and love dat our brothers got for us, I personally thank u 2face Idibia, keep on doing more and more proud songs like dat... wink
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2006
welcome to Nl wink he sure is making us AFRICAN QUEENS proud wink
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by charlisco(m): 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2006
Check out the Audio (your are my African Queen ) at www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-6369.0.html
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by abasi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2006
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by abasi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2006
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by momafrica: 11:51am On Feb 27, 2006
men i fell inlove with this song the very first time i heard it.had to learn the lyrics outright and performed with it during my year group final grand finale show on campus. i really moved the crowd with my moves on this.big ups 2face [img]http://[b][/b][/img]cool grin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2006
cool cool
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Hotstepper(f): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2006
@Ra, good talk, i love olufumi, i don't listen 2 9ja music until da day i listend 2 olufumi and i can play da song ova and ova on ma ipod and i love da video as well, just reminds me of boyz 2 men but heyy african queen did it 4 me, so am stuck with psquare, 2face and style plus tongue
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2006
cool cool
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Rhodalyn(f): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2006
i love this song can anyone tell me what the meaning of munyemo is he said it at the ending of the song
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 6:32am On Mar 06, 2006
chim oooooooo! shocked oh girl easy dey massacre the language naw, shou!!! angry
kidding!!!! cheesy
ok so NWUNYEM Is igbo!and translation in Enghish: MY WIFEwhich by the way is what i am to him cool
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dblock(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2006
Tuface rulz, They play african queen praxtically everyday here in Papua New Guinea. I'm suprised that an African song would travel this far where people hardly know anything about Africa. Which means is song is fantastic
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by faitho(f): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2006
u all know what?
he was really referring to me when he sang that song
pls no body should be jealouse oooooooooooooooo
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by whitesoftx(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2006
Buhahahaha! jealous? I bet no single soul would do that here! we all knew its your dream! pray it come true lipsrsealed
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2006
faitho, u know say i love u but you want make we fight over 2-face naw? angry u go wound oo! angry
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by faitho(f): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2006
no worry ocho no need for fight i will be the wife while you be the concubine
do u like it like that?
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2006
yeye! cheesy concu wati? it's either the #1 spot for me or heads will roll. angry cheesy cheesy
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Radiant(f): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2006
Mr Trae Z, u say d song is over popular huh? what of 'em freakin gay songs u listen to n don't call 'em "over popular", puhlz spare me, Tuface is da Bomb and has even gone farther than u ever thought he would, newaz,whoever pasted d lyrics, I be Ibo girl n at the end of d song he says Nwunye mu o and not dat , written , peace
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Rhodalyn(f): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2006
ocho:

chim oooooooo! shocked oh girl easy dey massacre the language naw, shou!!! angry
kidding!!!! cheesy
ok so NWUNYEM Is igbo!and translation in Enghish: MY WIFEwhich by the way is what i am to him cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy :Di loved the way he said it, such a sexy voice wink wink i bet you wish you were tongue cheesy
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Deepop(f): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2006
why are you guys freaked about this african queen angrymoreover its wasnt written by 2face.he actually stole it from faze :obelieve it or buzz off angry
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Radiant(f): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2006
Deepop:

why are you guys freaked about this african queen angrymoreover its wasnt written by 2face.he actually stole it from faze :obelieve it or buzz off angry

hehehehe writin n singin r practically two different things! tongue so my dear, whoever wrote the song, don't matter .We talkin 'bout the heart meltin voice of 2face and the rythm of the ever blazin song "African Queen". besides who deh bear dat kin razz name "faze" grin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Deepop(f): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2006
Radiant! shocked and who ever told you that faze has no heart melting voice for your information undecided faze was awarded the best vocalist of the year and i think he deserves it  tongue so na 2face name no razz  abi grin lipsrsealed
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Rhodalyn(f): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2006
Deepop:

shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Radiant(f): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2006
Deepop:

Radiant! shocked and who ever told you that faze has no heart melting voice for your information undecided faze was awarded the best vocalist of the year and i think he deserves it tongue so na 2face name no razz abi grin lipsrsealed

lmao who dash am best vocalist? no be dem lagos ALAYE BOIZ grin if he was dat good why hin no win best African artist for MTV awards? u tink say na joke.Faze or whatever his freaky name is couldn't even win best Nigerian artist talkess of best African artist. Girl we talkin 'bout 2face who's goin places u deh dere deh talk 'bout faze weh deh pray 2face go help am wit connections grin I can see u n faze relate small grin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2006
Lol. Na wa o. Radiant do you know how much a record label and marketing can do to an artist? Personally, I think 2Face is better but we shouldnt write off faze cuz he's not won the biggest awards, or because he's not as popular as 2Face. A lot of things determine the Success of an artist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here / New Music - Wizkid & Skales - It Wasn't Me (free Download) / OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.