Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) (165067 Views)

Lyrics: 2face – Jeje / 2face’s African Queen Among Africa’s Most Famous Anthems / African Queen Or Oliver Twist: Which Song Is More Internationally Acclaimed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by tosinbas: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2007
hi
am tosin and am new in this forum.
you people are talking about  african queen, i understand that the music is a hit  in nigeria and he is very proud of african women and he values us.lets talk about other musician like dbang,styl-plus, and p-square especially, ve you listen to home within your heart by styl plus and know what`s up or last nite by p square  if you don`t belive me go to duduradio.com.but talking about african queen, african womens all over the world do realise where they belong and mens realise who is there african queen.you can send me message on my email adress or chat with me on tosinbas@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by tosinbas: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2007
tosinbas:

hi
am tosin and am new in this forum.
you people are talking about african queen, i understand that the music is a hit in nigeria and he is very proud of african women and he values us.lets talk about other musician like dbang,styl-plus, and p-square especially, ve you listen to home within your heart by styl plus and know what`s up or last night by p square if you don`t believe me go to duduradio.com.but talking about african queen, african womens all over the world do realise where they belong and mens realise who is there african queen.you can send me message on my email adress or chat with me on tosinbas@yahoo.co.uk

womens know where they belong

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by spora(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2007
naira
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by wellbornm: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2008
Hey you guys should give it up to those one that deserve it, it really funny this days for you to see what you want and get it feel at once.

so enjoy the creativity of this young, talent, handsome and humble world star of ours, 2 face idibia,

i will do anything for that guy. you guys out there should learn how to always make this people feel like a God and give them the best support you can ever, that is how they will put in their best to see to what they can offer, listen to 9ice, lyrics ,

he said the street keep arguing me to do more,

yes that is the spirit and he has to go back home and give the street more, because the street got hold of what he drop, so we should always encourage and dont never let die their songs and events, just as we keep to fela songs and so on.

So be proudly Nigeria and keep it live inside your heart till death. cool
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Concious: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
A moment in time,

I heard this song for the first time while visiting Jamaica for one day on a Caribbean cruise. My wife and I met with a jamaican family who took us to the countryside to meet the rest of the family and feed us all kinds of tropical fruits grown in the garden. As we sat on the front porch this song began to play from the stereo inside the house and I melted. There is a sweet honesty and genuine vibe to this song and I was able to freeze that moment of my life and I will remember it forever. Now whenever I play the song I reflect back on those amazing people who did not have much in life, but they had each other, and the basic essentials (food/shelter etc) and they were happy. They even helped homeless people out around the community with fresh fruit and shelter. Now I am back in England, I listen when people moan about nothing - and think about my friends in Jamaica showing the true power of the human spirit. God bless you for this song, which has framed the moment forever, Positive Vibes,
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by megapro(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2008
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by YoungK1: 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2008
I think African Queen is a classic track performed 2face and written by black face but not the best Nigerian song to hit the air waves. Ciao
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by chanell: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2009
im and so inlove with song. I am an american and its hard to find any international music if it hasnt crossed over . Akon is one of the well know african artist and even though i love his music as well 2face is my favorite and African queen hold a special place in my heart. the moment i heard this song i loved it no special reason. smiley I am pure african american and very prud of it. who loves all kind of music. But since reading about africa and getting diffrent feels of music and food. I believe its a very blessed place in a lot of ways . And this websites are great. So my people from a diffrent nation keep up the good work and the great ways of communication. Love you all
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Gabry(f): 2:27am On Jan 14, 2009
I once took my guitar and play and sing this song for my bf on his buffday. . . Awww. . . I made hi m cried infront of his friends.

its not like Im callin him a girl but because this was the first song he has introduced me when we first met.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:30am On Jan 14, 2009
Your boyfriend is a gay in hiding if I was you, I'll dump him fast and look for a straight dude.

gabrywyl:

I once took my guitar and play and sing this song for my boyfriend on his buffday. . . Awww. . . I made hi m cried infront of his friends.

its not like I'm callin him a girl but because this was the first song he has introduced me when we first met.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by lexyflexy(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2009
Nna men @ gabrywyl wetin U think say U dey talk?

Wetin be dat kind thing - anyama angry
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Spader9(m): 6:49am On Sep 20, 2009
This is my akata queen,

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by lexyflexy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
story that touches the heart
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by sssqwwewq: 4:53am On Apr 27, 2010
High speed downloads

more than 1 milion files

* Games
* Movies
* Music
* Bleep
* eBooks
* Templates
* TV Shows
* And more,

From $2/Monthly - Subscription
Join us now on BossLoad.com/vip

We are waiting
http://bossload.com/vip
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by aki(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2010
miss nigeria
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by NaijaPress: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
2face Idibia Forgives Icon Weekly Magazine For False Report - Idol 2face Idibia has yet again given his fans another reason to love him the more. 2face Idibia who recently released a new album.
http://www.naijapress.com.ng/2face-idibia-forgives-icon-weekly-magazine-false-report/
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 30, 2019
Highly slick idea smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here / New Music - Wizkid & Skales - It Wasn't Me (free Download) / OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.