Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar (23518 Views)

Currency Matters breaking: CBN Adjust Naira From N360 To N380 At Smis / IT’S OFFICIAL: Naira To Now Trade At N380/$ / Dollar Now N380/$. Its Time The CBN Reduced The Official Exchange Rate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by 0b10010011: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2017
obinna58:

Is it not the same govt that increased the price of dollars undecided

Read what you composed. Glaring you know nothing about forces that influence exchange rate. You think Buhari can single highhandedly reduce, or increase the $$$? Dont make me laugh pls!

1 Like

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2017
gimakon:

When they talk to you, you insult parents. Insult me back. Riff raff, done talking to you.

LOL where is the insult in my comment, What i say is what is happening in ever Igbo home they wake their parents up with scissors kick.. hahaha..

Beside when you call me Ode does that sound like praise to you?
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by justjify(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2017
Amberon:
Im elated by this news.. grin grin
Na to cash in on it before naira drop again oh. By the way, I sent you a pm, let's talk based on the matter and strategize.
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Amberon: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2017
I've replied.
justjify:

Na to cash in on it before naira drop again oh. By the way, I sent you a pm, let's talk based on the matter and strategize.
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by obinna58(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:

Read what you composed. Glaring you know nothing about forces that influence exchange rate. You think Buhari can single highhandedly reduce, or increase the $$$? Dont make me laugh pls!

So u trying to say that govt played no part in exchange rate of dollar
Also mean they are not responsible for economic recession shocked shocked shocked what the fu¢k are u talking about undecided
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by dee02(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
dayosaurus:
Thank God I sold all my dollars last week, I for Don get hbp now
Nah your type? You get dollars?! undecided
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Smooyis(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
honEmirate:
I still believe in the PROJECT NIGERIA!!!
I will believe when the country is restructured.
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by lordrooz(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Top 10 of Top 100 companies to work with in Nigeria in 2017 and Union Bank is Ranked 9th. What a way to celebrate the centenary of the simpler, smarter bank.

Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by chimex38: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
no

Gej was dollarising the economy by spending dollars where he supposed to spend naira.
E.g, bribes are paid in dollars instead of naira (bribing kings, religious leaders and traditional rulers in dollars instead of naira during election and before)

-Expatriates and government worker are being paid in dollars instead of naira where they can find a way of exchanging it themselves (e.g okonjo, etc)

-Embezzlement was done in dollars.
During obj's time, they steal billions in naira, in gej's era, they steal in milllion and billion in dollars Cos its easier to get and keep than have bunch of useless naira.
That's why obj was able to save and gej couldn't.
Every wondered why 90% of people caught so far stole in dollars? (Mama piss, deziani, dasuki, that guy that kept money at home)

Dollar should be meant for importers, travellers and manufacturing industries and all transaction within the country should be done in naira But any tom dick and harry can request dollars from cbn before.

Hope you have learnt something.
very well, pls quantinue
Re: Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ask yourself who implemented it?

Youpele52:

Under whose administration was TSA designed. Who masterminded it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner / Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news / The Impending Banking Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.