Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

My YouTube & Twitch Channel - Gaming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My YouTube & Twitch Channel (55750 Views)

Twitch Suspends Gamer Carl Reimer After Shooting Gun / Top Twitch Streamers Earn $50,000 Per Hour Playing Games / Twitch Gamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by TheOdd1sOut: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcCfUrgs79o

How does one set up a gaming channel?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by MobileGees: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
cao what's wrong with the gaming section it's been oddly silent for a while.

Cao I think it's your responsibility to do sth to it you just seem to be a stagnant mod like a bot

BTW

where is that guy can't remember his monicker again, I think it start with V, the guy at least contributes very well to the group. cao pls don't ignore do SOMETHING
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
MobileGees:
cao what's wrong with the gaming section it's been oddly silent for a while.

Cao I think it's your responsibility to do sth to it you just seem to be a stagnant mod like a bot

BTW

where is that guy can't remember his monicker again, I think it start with V, the guy at least contributes very well to the group. cao pls don't ignore do SOMETHING
I'm too tired to repeat myself with you, since I'm at work waiting for this device to update & it's almost done. Go & search for the previous conversation and vacate your high horse, since you still haven't done anything worthwhile for this area.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by MobileGees: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2018
cao:

I'm too tired to repeat myself with you, since I'm at work waiting for this device to update & it's almost done. Go & search for the previous conversation and vacate your high horse, since you still haven't done anything worthwhile for this area.

You are not making any sense, what previous conversation are you talking about??
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
MobileGees:

You are not making any sense, what previous conversation are you talking about??
Na you sabi, keep repeating yourself.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

How does one set up a gaming channel?
I'm not really the best person to ask, since I do this as a hobby. But, it really boils down to being consistent with your content and a dedicated schedule. Using your social media to promote yourself, some thick skin to survive Reddit (if you decide to use it). If you're trying to use YouTube to earn money you need at least 1000 subs and 4000 hour views (yes, 4000 hours worth of views in a year). You can also try creating an account on keymailer.co and terminals.io for game keys. Although, you're just starting, so you'd be very low in the pecking order. Usually, try those after 1000 subs. There's also woovit, that one you can see the requirements you need before you can ask for a code. You can also use distribute(), that's solely indie titles, they're usually quite generous. Also, if you've got Twitter follow some gaming twitter accounts. Sometimes, they offer codes to streamers or even ask to join their mail lists.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2018
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcCfUrgs79o
I hope you are going to play Red dead redemption 2? What is your psn gamer tag?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Simplecity(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Am just waiting patiently for you to start playing pubg sad
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
Probably not, it's AdobisII
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Simplecity:
Am just waiting patiently for you to start playing pubg sad
Never gonna happen, not a fan of battle royales. Plus, PUBG is not available on PS4.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
cao:

you can't be bad at aiming and have 27 platinum trophies. I need to learn alot from you.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Kaycee7(m): 6:04am On Oct 24, 2018
cao:

You won't play it now or you won't play it ever?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Thegamingorca(m): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
you can't be bad at aiming and have 27 platinum trophies. I need to learn alot from you.

grin very true, at the time she put that up I'm sure she didn't have the uncharted series or overwatch plats grin cos you can't suck at aiming if you have those
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Thegamingorca(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2018
Kaycee7:

Knowing Cao, she'll probably get it bf grin or when it's below a tenner grin or at some incredibly dirt cheap deal a few months after launch.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin very true, at the time she put that up I'm sure she didn't have the uncharted series or overwatch plats grin cos you can't suck at aiming if you have those
do you know the concentration and time required to platinum one game? I just breeze through the story mode and quickly move to online. I don't think I even have a gold trophy sef grin. Well I think I need more patience now.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Knowing Cao, she'll probably get it bf grin or when it's below a tenner grin or at some incredibly dirt cheap deal a few months after launch.
There is no way cao will not play the most anticipated game of the season. No effing way cheesy
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Kaycee7(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
There is no way cao will not play the most anticipated game of the season. No effing way cheesy
Maybe she's not into open world games. You never know with Cao.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Kaycee7:
Maybe she's not into open world games. You never know with Cao.
True though. I love freemode games tbh. Gta5 online was a success story for me and I bet Rdr2 will be the same. Those games require alot of time but worth it.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Thegamingorca(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Now she'll be looking at the lads chatting about her and be like, y'all take things way to seriously grin

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
Kaycee7:
Might be the latter, I never did play the original.

Thegamingorca:
Now she'll be looking at the lads chatting about her and be like, y'all take things way to seriously grin
Indeed.

EMEKA1MILLION:
do you know the concentration and time required to platinum one game? I just breeze through the story mode and quickly move to online. I don't think I even have a gold trophy sef grin. Well I think I need more patience now.

Some games are simply easier to plat than others. I like narrative games and they can be very easy to plat (especially Telltale games). While, some it just happens very naturally (Infamous Second Son) and others you just enjoy and want to 100% (I've every intention of going back to 100% Horizon Zero Dawn & eventually Spider-Man). Plus, if I buy a definitive edition of a game I previously owned on PS2 or PS3, I try to plat it.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
True though. I love freemode games tbh. Gta5 online was a success story for me and I bet Rdr2 will be the same. Those games require alot of time but worth it.
I didn't even bother trying to plat GTA V. I finished the story (which I actually 100%-ed) and just said bye bye to it. I refuse to buy the PS4 version because it's still pricey for an old game. I'll never play GTA Online, but I'm okay watching others play it, because it's entertaining. Just not for me, it would frustrate me.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2018
cao:

I didn't even bother trying to plat GTA V. I finished the story (which I actually 100%-ed) and just said bye bye to it. I refuse to buy the PS4 version because it's still pricey for an old game. I'll never play GTA Online, but I'm okay watching others play it, because it's entertaining. Just not for me, it would frustrate me.
I don't think gta online should have been frustrating to play if you have people you play with. It's actually crazy when you are alone to it online. The game is still pricey cos it never dropped in ratings. Alot of people still play it and rockstar keeps up with regular new content updates.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
I don't think gta online should have been frustrating to play if you have people you play with. It's actually crazy when you are alone to it online. The game is still pricey cos it never dropped in ratings. Alot of people still play it and rockstar keeps up with regular new content updates.
Indeed it's fun with people, but I tend to solo queue, so can be frustrating.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by sod09(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
cao:

Indeed it's fun with people, but I tend to solo queue, so can be frustrating.
hi...pls do you know how to use patch on pes18 for ps3?
I tried YouTube to understand couldn't get it
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
sod09:
hi...pls do you know how to use patch on pes18 for ps3?
I tried YouTube to understand couldn't get it
Not a clue.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Tyblazee: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Bro how did u get dat much subscribers
cao:
Well, y'all know me on here as cao, some on whatsapp as Adaobi, while those on YouTube know me as aco420. I'm taking a leaf out of smokegun85's book and setting up shop here with my YouTube account. What's the worst that can happen?

I've had the account for years as a random mesh of randomness, but it's now turning into a gaming channel. Check it out.
https://youtube.com/c/aco420

Schedule: At least once a week

Subscribe if you enjoy my content or my weird laugh (or the evil cackle), remember to click the notification button (the bell), so you'll be alerted every time I upload any new content.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Tyblazee: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
hey emeka long time bro
Do u play Fortnite?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Tyblazee: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2018
Please I need y’all help
Please I need more subscribers on my YouTube channel so I can start using it as a gaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNOka66wOoS0oW49HWXlMg
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tyblazee:
Bro how did u get dat much subscribers
I've had my YouTube since like 2006. I used to put up music videos that weren't on YouTube. In fact, I actually don't have that much subs, since I don't really cultivate them.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Tyblazee: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
cao:

I've had my YouTube since like 2006. I used to put up music videos that weren't on YouTube. In fact, I actually don't have that much subs, since I don't really cultivate them.
ohhh cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.