Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,783 members, 7,798,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (69931 Views)

What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Henrybright:
grin This your space sha.. Come help me wash mine na wink
As long as you have a working water system in your kitchen,no sweats.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Henrybright:
domestic abuse cheesy cheesy
Yes ke
Splinz:

What if it was a well thought out plan orchestrated by bobo and mum, to see the lazy side of you? smiley

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Bobo won't connive with his mum to gimme this kinda test because two weeks into our relationship, he's sure to know how lazy I could be. So doing this Is looking for trouble ooooooo grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Henrybright:
nooo not me oo before you will employ house girl to help you do d work in the other room wink wink smiley
grin grin u don spoil finish
Sure say na wife u dey find
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin grin u don spoil finish
Sure say na wife u dey find
nooooo, ah no spoil ooo ah still be baby ooo wink smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Henrybright:
nooooo, ah no spoil ooo ah still be baby ooo wink smiley
Ok let me not derail cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Henrybright:
if ah b girl ah will surely be frowning while washing it cheesy wink

Looooool... I don't know how to frown except I'm really angry so na to open teeth, my favourite playlist booming out and to carry sponge and soap wash quicquic grin wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok let me not derail cheesy
lol.. Maybe I will send you a PM...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Looooool... I don't know how to frown except I'm really angry so na to open teeth, my favourite playlist booming out and to carry sponge and soap wash quicquic grin wink
while your boiling inside cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Henrybright:
lol.. Maybe I will send you a PM...

No go fall grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Truesapiosexual(f): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
It will probably take 2 days to clear all these, what i hate is eye service, I will politely ask for helping hands or my boo joins me....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:

No go fall grin
I will look wer I'm going na, I won't fall cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Truesapiosexual:
It will probably take 2 days to clear all these, what i hate is eye service, I will politely ask for helping hands or my boo joins me....
lol.nice cos one person can not wash all dat

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Splinz(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Bobo won't connive with his mum to gimme this kinda test because two weeks into our relationship, he's sure to know how lazy I could be. So doing this Is looking for trouble ooooooo grin cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy Lazy girl. But... we all have certain duties to perform in our relationships. Duties which laziness is no option.

Or you think for bobo to go out there and hustle for the money come rain or shine is easy? You think he doesn't feel lazy at times, but nevertheless, still go on with his primary responsibilities?

Relationships thrives when we all do our jobs, irrespective of whether we like them or not. So... stop lazying around. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Splinz:

cheesy cheesy Lazy girl. But... we all have certain duties to perform in our relationships. Duties which laziness is no option.

Or you think for bobo to go out there and hustle for the money come rain or shine is easy? You think he doesn't feel lazy at times, but nevertheless, still go on with his primary responsibilities?

Relationships thrives when we all do our jobs, irrespective of whether we like them or not. So... stop lazying around. tongue

Of cus I'll do my part in the relationship. I'm lazy if you allow me grin wink, I wish I could ignore the chores even in my home but then they are necessities, they must be done. angry sad
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Splinz(m): 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Of cus I'll do my part in the relationship. I'm lazy if you allow me grin wink, I wish I could ignore the chores even in my home but then they are necessities, they must be done. angry sad

Ahhhhhhh... my koboko for dey make you active well well. smiley

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Splinz:

Ahhhhhhh... my koboko for dey make you active well well. smiley
Lmaooooooo grin cheesy grin

* packs slippers and picks race* tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by KennyID17(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
ZarZar:
As weird as this is going to sound, I'd be glad to for two reasons. 1)A dirty enviroment affects my mood & 2) cleaning is one of those things I find relaxing + enjoyable. Above all, I'd be disgusted to eat or drink anything if I knew there was a pile of dirty dishes in the same kitchen.

My kind of babe grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by KennyID17(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Bumbae1:
Call my house girl grin

Abii call that ur ever dependable driver grin grin tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
KennyID17:

My kind of babe grin grin grin

Really? *flutters eyelashes* tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
KennyID17:

Abii call that ur ever dependable driver grin grin tongue
His on a dinner break cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by sarahade(f): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Henrybright:
You visited your boyfriend's mom for the first time and when you got there she asked you to help her wash the dishes cheesy grin. What will you do in such a situation??

For the ladies
Washer ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Bubblefairy(f): 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
My mother cannot ask my brother's girlfriend to wash this mountain called plates, if my boyfriend's mother is testing me with this kinda work, then i guess i will fail. When as a girlfriend, you have started washing this type of plates i'm sure as a wife, you will be going to their house during weekends to wash clothes and do chores for the family. I don't like starting what i cannot finish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Jodha(f): 2:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Na so so.. Wife materials ade see for this thread oo...

Chai
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 7:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Bubblefairy:
My mother cannot ask my brother's girlfriend to wash this mountain called plates, if my boyfriend's mother is testing me with this kinda work, then i guess i will fail. When as a girlfriend, you have started washing this type of plates i'm sure as a wife, you will be going to their house during weekends to wash clothes and do chores for the family. I don't like starting what i cannot finish.
nice but would you have d courage to tell her you don't wash them??
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2017
Jodha:
Na so so.. Wife materials ade see for this thread oo...

Chai
r u not one?? wink wink cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2017
sarahade:

Washer ni
this is a capital no.. You have indirectly said you can't do it. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Bubblefairy(f): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2017
Henrybright:
nice but would you have d courage to tell her you don't wash them??

i don't have the courage oh, i will just form menstrual/stomach pain
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

More than five thats like easy nao
Can do that with my eyes closed

That one na domestic abuse grin
Better girl.. Be like say I go propose ooo cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by StarBukola(f): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Am sorry I cannot, after everything he will say we r not compatible angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Bubblefairy:

i don't have the courage oh, i will just form menstrual/stomach pain
lol... Smart though everyone will know it's fake pains sha...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2017
StarBukola:
Am sorry I cannot, after everything he will say we r not compatible angry angry angry angry angry angry
cheesy cheesy grin wink..will you do it if you guys are compatible??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.