Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (69971 Views)

What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by rhektor(m): 9:54am On Mar 24, 2017
On top Wetin? Nah their house the whole village dey chop?

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Better girl.. Be like say I go propose ooo cheesy
List dey grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by StarBukola(f): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
Henrybright:
cheesy cheesy grin wink..will you do it if you guys are compatible??
my brother u don't understand o, u guy can b funny at times
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2017
StarBukola:
my brother u don't understand o, u guy can b funny at times
understand perfectly well bae.. cheesy grin.. Come my side.. I Won't d mistake of ever telling u we r not compatible cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by StarBukola(f): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Henrybright:
understand perfectly well bae.. cheesy grin.. Come my side.. I Won't d mistake of ever telling u we r not compatible cheesy grin
okay, gimme ad, am on my way,
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2017
StarBukola:
okay, gimme ad, am on my way,
just follow ur map to Calabar... There you will see me.. My house is the only building in calabar cheesy wink wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by StarBukola(f): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Henrybright:
just follow ur map to Calabar... There you will see me.. My house is the only building in calabar cheesy wink wink
ok

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2017
StarBukola:
ok
fine corper wink wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Jodha(f): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2017
Henrybright:
r u not one?? wink wink cheesy

I need to consult the Oracle to know if I'm one grin grin
....... Wait!!

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Jodha:

I need to consult the Oracle to know if I'm one grin grin
....... Wait!!
lol.. Nd wat did d oracle say??
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Jodha(f): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Henrybright:
lol.. Nd wat did d oracle say??

The gods are silent.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 24, 2017
StarBukola:
It might b text oooo, come to think of it, boyfriend not finace? Hmmm, to show how nice I am ,I will help her to raise it water and that's how nice I can be undecided undecided
English, where is thy sting? buh bae, you beautiful ooo. hope you are a wife material sha? like 15 yards?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by StarBukola(f): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2017
paybak:
English, where is thy sting? buh bae, you beautiful ooo. hope you are a wife material sha? like 15 yards?
lolzz, I no go sch now + am not ooooo
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2017
StarBukola:
lolzz, I no go sch now + am not ooooo
you no go school and you dey serve? shey na appointment ni? ayam not understanding.. and please be ooo. i just tell my momma have finally found a wife.. no go dissappoint ooo biko.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by StarBukola(f): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2017
paybak:
you no go school and you dey serve? shey na appointment ni? ayam not understanding.. and please be ooo. i just tell my momma have finally found a wife.. no go dissappoint ooo biko.
lol,dey dere, I just borrow the uniform ni
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jodha:

The gods are silent.. grin
if ah catch you ehhh smiley smiley wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
I will call her son to join me in Washing the plate *drama ends*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Jodha(f): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Henrybright:
if ah catch you ehhh smiley smiley wink

Yhu can't catch me.. I'm all the way up.. grin

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by eunisam: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:
As weird as this is going to sound, I'd be glad to for two reasons. 1)A dirty enviroment affects my mood & 2) cleaning is one of those things I find relaxing + enjoyable. Above all, I'd be disgusted to eat or drink anything if I knew there was a pile of dirty dishes in the same kitchen.

who is talking about eating?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
eunisam:

who is talking about eating?

So you don't prepare something to eat for your guests? Duh.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Bubblefairy(f): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Henrybright:
lol... Smart though everyone will know it's fake pains sha...

let them know oh, it will even hasten their decision making progress. They will quickly decide if they like me or not, i dnt want anybody to like me because i know how to wash plate for Africa

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu can't catch me.. I'm all the way up.. grin
if it's this kind of way up den it's very easy to catch u cos I will just take care of d person below and I'm done with u cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bubblefairy:

let them know oh, it will even hasten their decision making progress. They will quickly decide if they like me or not, i dnt want anybody to like me because i know how to wash plate for Africa
dey will call u our wife wen u r done washing it wink wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Jodha(f): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Henrybright:
if it's this kind of way up den it's very easy to catch u cos I will just take care of d person below and I'm done with u cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
na wao cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Bubblefairy(f): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Henrybright:
dey will call u our wife wen u r done washing it wink wink

guys and their family members be using 'our wife' title to deceive ladies since 1881BC

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by branyalways(f): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
undecided[color=#000099][/color]sinmple tin sef
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bubblefairy:

guys and their family members be using 'our wife' title to deceive ladies since 1881BC
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Taryur3(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
K
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by curvilicious: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
I will just say: mama, i want to comand begoing
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by uminem02(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:
As weird as this is going to sound, I'd be glad to for two reasons. 1)A dirty enviroment affects my mood & 2) cleaning is one of those things I find relaxing + enjoyable. Above all, I'd be disgusted to eat or drink anything if I knew there was a pile of dirty dishes in the same kitchen.
Wife Material!!!
Dunno d quantity in yards tho'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.