Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (69969 Views)

What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by naza9ja(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:
As weird as this is going to sound, I'd be glad to for two reasons. 1)A dirty enviroment affects my mood & 2) cleaning is one of those things I find relaxing + enjoyable. Above all, I'd be disgusted to eat or drink anything if I knew there was a pile of dirty dishes in the same kitchen.

And then you didn't use your picture as your profile picture. I thought i've found the one cry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Humility017(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tiny23:
Will gladly wash them.It's not an herculean task

Moreover,washing of plates is my hobby.
really?? U are a gem...asking me to wash dishes or cook is like punishment, I am working on it though
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Ndudi4: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
I'll run oooh. I can't fit shout
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by shibanbo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:
As weird as this is going to sound, I'd be glad to for two reasons. 1)A dirty enviroment affects my mood & 2) cleaning is one of those things I find relaxing + enjoyable. Above all, I'd be disgusted to eat or drink anything if I knew there was a pile of dirty dishes in the same kitchen.

i don't know what to say
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nathan2016: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
If my daughter or any female related to me try washing or even considering washing it, I will personally disown the person... I did not bring up slaves as daughters.... Mad woman....telling you to wash her madness...gerrah of here

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by buchilino(m): 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:

NNE NO VEX, ABEG R U MARRIED. ONE OF MY VERY FRIENDS IS LOOKING 4 UR TYPE.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Jhamzy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abi person do graduation for coven? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by buttnaked: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
There's nothing I hate more than doing the dishes.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
shocked all that? I'll just tell her "I'm coming back, I gotta go to store real quick" Lobatan...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by undisputedgbola(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
ZarZar:
You are the one I've been waiting for.....

I'm serious
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by undisputedgbola(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bumbae1:

More than five thats like easy nao
Can do that with my eyes closed

That one na domestic abuse grin

Domestic abuse faaah
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nathkem01(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
I will tell f woman....okay ma, but am coming I want to get something in d next street.......mo lo niyen...I be house maid
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by CoCoLav(f): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
All these girls saying they will wash it because washing plates is their hobby, kudos!

As for me, ain't washing jack! I will probably start to think twice about marrying that guy at that point because it's obvious they are looking for a maid not a wife.

Imagine washing dirty stale dishes of a month and possibly longer. All the maggots and mould that would have grown on the plate.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by bezimo(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
That must be a dirty family..what?
See how unkept the kitchen is.
Again it might be a test? but I hope the boyfriend will join the girl to wash the plates.If not.I wonder oh.

Is the boys parents looking for a daughter in law or house help?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
kukuma turn her to house help na... lobatan
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Ruby234(f): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
I wee accidentally set the kitchen on fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nathan2016: 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
And if you are my daughter and I get to know of this... I will personally disown you,,,,you can never set your foot inside my house...SLAVE GURL......THE guy never even marry you....You dont have any self esteem or prestige....Behaving like a peasant...she her mouth, disgusted to eat or drink...i will hit your mouth with the batton now...were u thinking of eating or drinking in a house like this?

ZarZar:

Say something, make i tear you slap.....you say.........

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
shocked wash these dishes Seriously, this isn't time for you to suddenly try new things.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by profhezekiah: 12:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Nma27:
Only? I'll wash the ceiling too... angryOnly? I'll wash the ceiling too...
waoooh
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by talktonase(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2017
ZarZar:
Please come to my house let me introduce you to my mum...we have lots of dirty dishes to be washed. grin I will marry you after the cleaning cool wink
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 25, 2017
Going to tell him that I am not his missing ribundecided
Test ko bar finals ni

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 25, 2017
I hate mess and love cleaning but I won't lift a finger to touch anything there, with or without gloves. The mother can say whatever she wants but I won't be cleaning all that mess to pass a rubbish test.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by iykebest1(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2017
ZarZar:
send me your number now!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by CASTOSVILLA(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Aderola15:
Wash and yab Bobo later angry grin
eeeyaaa i will understand
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2017
do I resemble calaba girl

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 25, 2017
I can't, I can't take this Lord.

Only boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 25, 2017
ZarZar:
You know damn well you won't clean that.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Kinezeala(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Boyfriend's mum must have a hidden agenda to even ask her to do such
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Incrizz(f): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2017
I'd ask, "Ma'am us together; me, you and him?" purely out of compassion!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by kellyoneinamill: 12:32am On Mar 25, 2017
please madam go and marry your son i no marry again. if it is a test i would surely and gladly fail. i know i cant pass such test for no reason whatsoever!!! sshhhhoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Moving4: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2017
You wash it like its urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.