Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (13602 Views)

Poll: Who Among These Do You Recommend As Poster Of The Year In This Section?

dragnet: 23% (15 votes)
semid4lyfe: 41% (26 votes)
Hayprof: 11% (7 votes)
aieromon: 4% (3 votes)
Just2nice: 9% (6 votes)
Numaj: 9% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Hey Phone Section, I'm Leaving.... / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library / Phone Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2009
nellaluv:

The election was rigged anyways angry angry, even the mod was nt even aware.

Really?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2009
^^Pauses momentarily to peep into the thread and zooms off^^
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dclique(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
Honsule, no get mouth for this matter,
When dem don buy him silence. grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
@nella dnt u check ur mail add or fb?i snt u diff mails,i hv bin @ ur end since 20th and i'ld leave by 2moro. . . . . .
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
Dclique:

Honsule, no get mouth for this matter,
When dem don buy him silence. grin

u think so?Nobody can buy me,not even the president wink wink wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by nellaluv(f): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ Numaj, let me check. I'm so sorry.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dclique(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
honsule:

u think so?Nobody can buy me,not even the president wink wink wink

Bla. . .Bla. . . Bla . .
We all know say na Lawyers dey tell lie pass wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2009
Dclique:

Bla. . .Bla. . . Bla . .
We all know say na Lawyers dey tell lie pass wink

Fallacy of accident grin grin grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by nellaluv(f): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
Fallacy my foot, its a fact. Oya deny tongue
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2009
nellaluv:

Fallacy my foot, its a fact. Oya deny tongue

this ur assertion will earn u 6 months in penitentiary for contempt.
In ur own case,i won't temper justice with mercy o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dclique(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2009
Na sule and puskin rig this election.
Puskin don already confess and is now in police custody, remain Sule.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by nellaluv(f): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2009
Honsule sule wetin i do na. TMTH, lol. I'm innocent, abeg. Direct this ur sentence to Puskin o, he's d kingpin here grin grin
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2009
Dclique:

Na sule and puskin rig this election.
Puskin don already confess and is now in police custody, remain Sule.

Make i go bail am. ***HonSule walks majestically into the police station*** where is the DPO? Am giving u guys an order of mandamus as a result of the interlocutory injunction of the court to release Puskin with immediate alacrity.In exercise of his fundamental human rights as contained in our Grundnorm(1999 constitution) SECTION 39(1) and also ARTICLE 5 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Police: yes sir,Honsule Puskin will be release with immediate alacrity, In fact, we are releasing him now.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2009
^^Hmmmmmmm
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
~ walks out 4rm d police detention facility nd heaves a sigh of relief ~
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by nellaluv(f): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2009
Hmmn see them. Even moderator sef join. It's like TMTH for me. I no fit shout, na una sabi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 5:31am On Dec 30, 2009
nellaluv:

Hmmn see them. Even moderator sef join. It's like TMTH for me. I no fit shout, na una sabi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i just went to bail him out.And as u can see,he is out already wink wink
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dwayne(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2009
nice drama piece. Lolz.
Puskin, tot u were a pro in wot u do, how cum u got caught, go learn nu skils in rigging.
Hons, why did u bail sum1 who oppenly admitted guilt in rigging d election u were in charge off. Hmmmm, *scratches head** that only means one thing {u guys were PIC}
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2009
^ I was nt caught. They were mere allegations nd was subsequently detained 4 questioning.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dwayne(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2009
. . .ur unprofesionalism gave way for those allegations and suspecions. Pros are neva even suspected.
Hons, thank God u've changed ur signature 2 sumtin befiting than limiting my God.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2009
I just finished my research, ,. Honsule planned everythin',
You'll see me in court honsule
*calls lawyer '' Eh! Eh!!, Honsule I wanna sue the moderator of the phones section of nland, How much would tis' cost'', *
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by Dclique(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2009
honsule:

where is the DPO? Am giving u guys an order of mandamus as a result of the interlocutory injunction of the court to release Puskin with immediate alacrity.In exercise of his fundamental human rights as contained in our Grundnorm(1999 constitution) SECTION 39(1) and also ARTICLE 5 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Police: yes sir,Honsule Puskin will be release with immediate alacrity, In fact, we are releasing him now.

Mr.man, all that one na grammer. grin

As for you Puskin, i am still gathering more incriminating evidence to prosecute you. angry
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2009
^ Gather all U like, ur gathering exercise wil only be in futility.
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by wedeoh(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
wait no body is including my name as d nominees , no wahala but who is more handsom hons or infoseye ,infact the both of should probably model for alabukun or otapiapia. Plz im sorry it was a slip of tongue eh!
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by honsule(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2009
we_de_oh:

wait no body is including my name as d nominees , no wahala but who is more handsom hons or infoseye ,infact the both of should probably model for alabukun or otapiapia. Plz im sorry it was a slip of tongue eh!

grin grin grin angry angry sad sad
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
Nigeria don spoil totally, Imagine riggin' tis' type of election, Wtf?,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
Nigeria don spoil totally, Imagine riggin' tis' type of election, Wtf?,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2009
^ Is it nw U r knwing dat Nigeria has spoilt?
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by tunnex190: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2009
**zoomed in and peeped thru the posts, dollied in and out, tilted left and right then. . . zoomed out **
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by semid4lyfe(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2009
we_de_oh:

Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by BossTtdiamonds(m): 12:59am On Dec 31, 2009
Semid, abeg complete my moni,
Re: *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! by puskin: 1:56am On Dec 31, 2009
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Semid, abeg complete my moni,

Ah-ah!!!
Which money again. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Causes A Phone To Shock When Charging? / I Still Can't Download With Any Opera Mini. Help! / Check Out The 14 Powerful Features Of The New Android Oreo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.